Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

9 Reasons Guys Love Giving You Oral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Guys Love Giving You Oral (1035 Views)

Poll: Do You Love Giving Or Receiving 'heads'? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Guys Love Giving You Oral by 60minutesnews: 4:47am On Sep 21, 2016
It has come to my attention that there is a terrible rumor going around about men: that we’re selfish in bed. Hey, I’ll admit, there’s not a man I know who will decline MouthAction from a woman he fancies. I mean, it’s a Mouth Gig! It’s one of the all-time greatest discoveries—just ahead of Columbus finding America. Still, I take issue with this rumor. Because as much as men like to receive, we also love to give. If it’s not already obvious why, let me explain:

It Extends The Pleasure
The penetration part of sex generally only lasts a few minutes. I didn’t make this up. There is actual research on this (and even stats on which state lasts the longest in bed). So a fella’s best hope for marathon sex—or you know, sex that lasts longer than a commercial break—is to dedicate a little a time to you alone.

…And Increases Our Odds of a Dual Climax
If there were a race toward orgasm, men would win every time. But it’s not a race—sex is a team sport. And getting you revved up before the main event makes it a little more likely that we’ll get to cross the finish line together.

The Feeling of Your Fingers in Our Hair
The sexy scalp massage we get when we’re doing our thing is definitely a bonus. Our scalps are covered with nerve endings that rarely receive attention, and you’re really the only person we want going to town up there. (We’d rather eat a set of shears than ask our barber for a scalp massage.) So don’t be afraid to get in there—a little tugging isn’t bad, either............ click http://streethunterng.com/2016/09/20/9-reasons-guys-love-giving-you-oral/ to read more

(1) (Reply)

Woman Almost Lynched In Onitsha For Allegedly Abusing Her Maid In Public (Pics) / Hi I Am New Here Pls Help / 50 Facts About Men By Rita Rudner (guys Do You Agree?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.