Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) (38445 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Phonefanatic: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
wisebenmorr:

u guys need to wake up
no unity among ibos
ur agitation won't work
talk to ur thifv brodas in politricks
u guys don't need wat u are asking for
**well, I phity Ebonyi state sha, in case una succeed***
Afonjas cannibalist will not like dis comment. I phity IFOB and MASSUB

Sorry you got that line wrong. The so called Nigeria is dead and has been structured to fail completely at some point..... Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by XaintJoel20: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
The federal government should let these people go if they are no longer comfortable with being part of the entity called Nigeria. A simple referendum will spare Nigeria the impeding bloodshed.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by back2sender: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
evilapc:

Wetin concerns you, why can't you go and defend enugu for them since you are so pained? If kill fulanis now, you would be the first to scream and curse..you people are devilishly diabolical

NEWS FLASH

Dear Alaibo,

This is comrade emma wikedful , my people from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of Biafra all ibos both at home and diaspora should take note of the Following
1.All men and women should sit at home
2.All Alaibo traders trading in Nigeria and in the diaspora should close thier shops tomorrow, no one should open thier shops
3.Alaibos working in corporate organisations in Nigeria and diaspora should not go to work tomorrow.
4.Alaibo students both in Nigeria and diaspora should not go to school tomorrow.
5.Alaibos in government both at the executive and legislative should sit in thier house.

This directive takes place from 12am Friday 23 September 2016.

Any Alaibo that disobey this directive is a bastard, A fulani, afonjas.

Signed on behalf of emma wikedful

Eze ndigbo gburugburu of indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by victorvezx(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
XaintJoel20:
The federal government should let these people go if they are no longer comfortable with being part of the entity called Nigeria. A simple referendum will spare Nigeria the impeding bloodshed.

We will not succumb to any threat my them. If they went bloodshed, we won't fail to give them as always. Nigeria unity will never be threatened by a group of charlatans. Them too small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by j3r3myk3n(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
DateMynd44:
iranu abasha....
Bawo lara?
Oponu jatijati
quote me again make thunder scatter you.
Flatheaded ipok criminal

I was expecting you to thank me, but presently I can see that you are back with ur stup!ty.

[size=60]Quote me again o were omo[/size]
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
@sarrki, Yorubamafia: You two are part of the problem of Yorubas in general and on this forum in particluar. What is your problem for goodness sake?? Why are you poking your nose in their affairs? Let them be please. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell them what is best for them as a people. They say they are tired of Nigeria, in the spirit of fairness you should be encouraging them to apply every legal means to achieve their desires, including moving back en masse to the SE. They've been agitating since the '60s and have remained consistent, yet your likes would rather drag the rest of us Yorubas in the mud by making it seem as though your existence depends on their continued stay in this unworkable union. If it's because you have a yeee.b.o girlfriend like FFK that is making you lose your senses, come off it abeg, it's becoming embarrassing.
Gad bless you. @sarrki or saraki and yorubamafia, if you guys are really Yoruba then f u c k you

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by nnokwa042(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project
if nigeria taking the way of america in doing things nobody will be agitating to leave nigeria but Nigerian own is different only what is good for hausa fulani is what we nigerians sees here, they wsnt sharia they got it ,goodluck was elected they form boko haram now they got back power they armed their herds men to kill in other for igbo to retaliate so they will ve the excuse to kill innocent women and children in the north,who will stop the north Nobody even the yorubas our fellow southerner re 55% musilm they only listen to sultan of sokoto the yoruba Christians re good people but got no political will

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
this is the first time am commenting about biafra... first of all am Yoruba... so permit me to interfere in your issues because I don't normally do that.. am sorry for those that might feel offended by me interfering in the issue... I support them to have their biafra... so long their agitation does not pose a threat to anyone... my only little worry is about our igbo brothers most especially those in the SW... some have never been to the east before... their whole life... their life belonging and everything is in the west.. my question is what efforts are the biafra making towards helping them to settle in the SE.. because my fellow igbo brothers should not only think about those in the east what of the millions in the SW.. pls don't quote me wrong am not a tribal bigot I just share the concern of a friend that says SW have being his home all his life.. good and matured response is welcome... thanks for your understanding.. cheers guys one love.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
I think its fasting and praying so what brings about all this agitation. Abeg make God hear their prayer
No problem

I belief in one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Bgorgeous: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why South South DS nonsense idiots will be thinking they are relevant.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ChessEnthusiast: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
amc:

On one hand you are telling someone else that they have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell them others what is best for them as a people, and on the other hand you are trying to convince other Yoruubas to follow your line of thought that one Nigeria is retarding the Yoruba nation. Maybe you should say it is retarding you as a person, definitely not other Yorubas who sill believe in one Nigeria.
If you believe in one Nigeria, that's your problem bra. The Yoruba nation has always been a strong advocate of regionalism, and no sane Yoruba goes about preventing people from exercising their right as displayed by the two moronic impostors. Abeg you can die in your one Nigeria for all we care. All these yeye impostors sef. Fck y'all

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Lazio92(m): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Madness of the highest order...
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by prince985(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
ceda99:
This is a joke
d exact same way Nelson Mandela was taken as a joke

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by willibounce1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
back2sender:

NEWS FLASH

Dear Alaibo,

This is comrade emma wikedful , my people from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of Biafra all ibos both at home and diaspora should take note of the Following
1.All men and women should sit at home
2.All Alaibo traders trading in Nigeria and in the diaspora should close thier shops tomorrow, no one should open thier shops
3.Alaibos working in corporate organisations in Nigeria and diaspora should not go to work tomorrow.
4.Alaibo students both in Nigeria and diaspora should not go to school tomorrow.
5.Alaibos in government both at the executive and legislative should sit in thier house.

This directive takes place from 12am Friday 23 September 2016.

Any Alaibo that disobey this directive is a bastard, A fulani, afonjas.

Signed on behalf of emma wikedful

Eze ndigbo gburugburu of indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan.

LMAO....ika ni e
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by willibounce1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Armed robbers forming protest will be shot down by the nigerian police and nothing will happen. If una like make una no chop from September till October. ..
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Harmonrandyz(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Why are all these abokis & afojos afraid, whenever Biafra is mentioned?
We the Biafrans don't have any future in the Nigerian project, where nothing will ever work.
"Biafra is our pride, their fear"

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Teespice(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
looooooooool.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
So MASSOB now hides behind IPOB to claim some relevance by claiming collaboration with IPOB. Anyway it won't wave the thunder that will strike all of them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by HARDBOI: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
dadabashua1:
this is the first time am commenting about biafra... first of all am Yoruba... so permit me to interfere in your issues because I don't normally do that.. am sorry for those that might feel offended by me interfering in the issue... I support them to have their biafra... so long their agitation does not pose a threat to anyone... my only little worry is about our igbo brothers most especially those in the SW... some have never been to the east before... their whole life... their life belonging and everything is in the west.. my question is what efforts are the biafra making towards helping them to settle in the SE.. because my fellow igbo brothers should not only think about those in the east what of the millions in the SW.. pls don't quote me wrong am not a tribal bigot I just share the concern of a friend that says SW have being his home all his life.. good and matured response is welcome... thanks for your understanding.. cheers guys one love.

Well i like ur comment it shows not not all yoruba pple ate against this as we presume.
But let me ask u this.
Are there no nigerians doing business in USA?
Are there no nigerians doing businrss in china?
Are there no nigerians doing business in ghana?
Biafra doesnt stop them from doing their business in yorubaland or where ever they are.
Even other pple can come to biafra and run there business if they want to.
Why are u sounding like u dont kno all these?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by dadabashua1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
HARDBOI:

Well i like ur comment it shows not not all yoruba pple ate against this as we presume.
But let me ask u this.
Biafra doesnt stop them from doing their business in yorubaland or where ever they are.
brother this is a completely different scenario... first of all what you mentioned is true
..but they have visa, work or business permit which every one must have passed through those nations requirements for them to do what ever they are doing, now bussines is different from residence not all are into business I said their whole life have been their.. you can't be in a foreign nation without required papers hence you become an illegal immigrant which you must be deported.. even our footballers playing in foreign nation MUST have a work permit and proper documentation first... the numbers of igbos which have settled and live their whole life in SW far out numbered those involved in business...remember the famous Ghana must go history..? some are government workers don't forget that also, which means they will lose the job, hence their source of lively hood so, what measures are the biafrans taking towards such issues?
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by SAHACO(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
sarrki:
Yeye people

Criminals

Tyrant

Instead of them to go and defend there land in enugu

Invaded by fulaniHERDSman

They are behaving like barbarian
Your government will defend agaisnt peaceful protect but will but will not defend against fulaniherdsmen yes that is ONE NIZOORIA.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Kanyekels(m): 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
HARDBOI:

But let me ask u this.

Nwanne m, ikwuru nke oma. Obu nna gi muru gi. Ka Chukwu n'edu gi n'uzo ije.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by back2sender: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
willibounce1:

LMAO....ika ni e
No mind those ediots, children of hate.
Dem think sey naa dem dey too smart.
Any ibo man shop when i see open tomorrow , i swear to eledumare i go loot the shop dry.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by victorvezx(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
HARDBOI:

But let me ask u this.
lol. Do u still remember the Ghana must go incident in the 1980s? The government deported thousands of Ghanaians back to their country. The government has the right to deport people,? And the is nothing u nor U.N can do about it. U will be deported in ur millions back to the landlocked south east

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Hardenedtruth1: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
For those of you not in the Ipob zone,check this out...

1 Share

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by Youngzedd(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:
The Igbo's need to realize that unity is the key to obtaining development. America instead of breaking up decided to Unite and form a powerful and developed country. Nigeria is the next big power to emerge from Africa. We need all regions of the country to contribute it's qouta to hasten development. The British Empire merged us because of the diversity and potentials we have which shows we have a promising future. Biafra is not what the Igbo's should demand but presidency so they can have a sense of inclusion in the Nigerian project

Bros bone that thing.

The solution is true federalism, anything else is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by banio: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
moufan:
[s]waste of time and energy, it would definitely not work as our brothers from the east don't joke with their businesses[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by ABJ4Real(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
According to a recent research, one third of the Igbo population is not living in Igboland. They are scattered due to a combination of many factors few of which are inhospitable homeland; pursuits of inordinate economic ambitions and internal wranglings among others. But they are somewhat united where ever they find themselves.
Flowing from this premise, the Igbos need the "zoo" more than the "zoo" needs them. But then, evil thrives when the good men pretend not to see it and rise up. One thing that beats my imagination is why the Igbo elders who have the deeper knowledge of the non-workability of Biara are looking the other way by allowing a few disgruntled and misguided youths with jaundiced ideologies to be leading them by the nose.
Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by olaife80: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
@sarrki, Yorubamafia: You two are part of the problem of Yorubas in general and on this forum in particluar. What is your problem for goodness sake?? Why are you poking your nose in their affairs? Let them be please. You have absolutely NO RIGHT to tell them what is best for them as a people. They say they are tired of Nigeria, in the spirit of fairness you should be encouraging them to apply every legal means to achieve their desires, including moving back en masse to the SE. They've been agitating since the '60s and have remained consistent, yet your likes would rather drag the rest of us Yorubas in the mud by making it seem as though your existence depends on their continued stay in this unworkable union. If it's because you have a yeee.b.o girlfriend like FFK that is making you lose your senses, come off it abeg, it's becoming embarrassing.

Honestly these guys are more problem than peace to yorubaland.
They said they are tierd of Nigeria, marriage is not by force for God sake, they want to live and rule themselves d way they like. Why is it headache for you people, afterall the caused man Lugard doesn't unite us by force.
No amount of patches you can patch Nigeria, it's a one time bomb that will explode soon. The handwriting is on wall!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) by asorocker: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yorubamafia:

pure hypocritcal lies coming from the worst historical turn coats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.