Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? (86163 Views)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
buy am tom tom grin grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
or boli grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by IYANGBALI: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
George_D:

or boli grin
with small groundnut
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by KoikiM: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
This must be an unseroius poster. I dont want read the stupid post. You will still talk to GHOST one day. Nonsence!
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by MurphyG1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
Post a topic and I'll tell u who u are. U wan toast girl the 1st day we una dey meet? U be cassanova? wey she go gree 4u?
Go and polish ur spoken (or shld I call it written) English. I think that will increase ur chance of winning educated and intelligent gals.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Ilduce2(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2009
Be urself dude.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by darlous(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2009
chei, no be small thing oooo
but, girls are not that hard to get along with
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by chuksengr: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2009
There is no exact rule. You just have to be very confident. girls can smell that. and don't use pick up lines, like" your face looks familiar" especially when its not true. You have to look good and neat. truth is if you look good enough she might me hoping that you will make a move on her. I realized that there is always something to start with, could be a book she is holding or a phone, just anything to start the conversation making seem like you are not really interested.

E.g She is holding a John Grisham book, you can say something like, "how long does it take you to finish a novel"?

More Examples:

there is one I use when no ideas come to my head but its very risky. walk behind her and cover her eyes like and say guess who this is, like you know her, she guesses like 3 times and fails of course then you remove your hands and when she turns around, ACT like you are shocked. and the rest is history,

This one is a classic. Not mine. A friend. IT ALWAYS WORKS. Just greet the chick. Like you are going to share the word with her or beg her for money
"Good Morning Sister" she must answer.

NOTE:

THIS IS ONLY A GUIDE, REMEMBER GIRLS DE SLAP OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2009
you've ended up saying nothing new grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by yemooffa(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
hello lady,give me your number in jesus name!!!
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by donpaulo(m): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2009
in a bus,,,,,,,,,,offer to pay her tp
on the street, offer to help walk her across
these are tips that have worked for me on such occasions, though i didnt toast but we ended up being good pals till date.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by na2day2(m): 12:58am On Oct 19, 2009
una still dey here? shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2009
yes, ooo! we still dey here. the bobo still dey dream of how him go sweet tongue baby without dough! grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
for u to learn d art,u av to get used to rejection from them
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2009
art without pepper =failure grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by chinuaodi(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
1stly, u shld undastnd dat everytin in dis lyf is bout da mind, if u ve intentions to execute and dnt ve da mind to do it u will just be wasting ur tym, wen u see a gal u lyk on da street, all u ve to do is be relaxed and composed, walk up to her and say Hi, dnt panic, den da next question to ask her shld come 4rm her previous reactn, just be confident and smart.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2009
no matter how composed you are, without 'pepper' in this modern naija, no dice for you ooo! grin
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by candylips(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2009
word
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2009
*** wink
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by lightwalk(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2009
yemo offa:

Haba. Just like that shocked
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2009
huh! some people are just so clueless!
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Dyt(f): 1:20pm On May 18, 2011
Teheheeeheheehe
efpmk oooooo
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by MMM2(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2011
op
just tell her dis,
hello pretty Womanliness,
i have 2 much money,
lets go 2 my mansion.
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by dannodem(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2011
Walking up 2 her & say hello, could be d begin of d Good or d bed thing in your life (both)
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by denny4ril: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2011
When you meet a woman for the first time and want to talk with her, the best way is to greet her with a warm smile and if her response is positive, start a conversation and from there you can get to know her. What to talk about could include any of the following:

1) Current Events

Talking about current events is a good start for
small-talking. It will allow you to seek the opinion of
your date on current events and see what kind of person
she is.

If you don't know anything about current events,
then you definitely need to start watching the daily news or
reading newspapers.

2) Interesting Facts And Stories

It helps to know many interesting stories or facts
that you have gathered from newspapers, magazines, and
books. For example, while on a coffee date you could
teach your date about the history of coffee and the number
of coffee beans that are consumed in the United States
every year.

To avoid being too "geeky", make sure you flirt
with and tease your date while you share your fun facts
and stories. And most important of all, make sure she
is interested in what you're saying. Never flog a
dead horse to death - especially on a boring story.

3) Music And Movies

You can also talk to your date about movies
and music she likes. See what kind of bands and movies
she likes. Then offer to go to the concerts and movies
with her.

4) Common Interests

Find common interests between you and a date,
be it cars, music, or a certain hobby.

5) Background and Lifestyle

Talk about her background and lifestyle and the
things she did when she was a kid. See what her ambitions
and dreams are.

If you're a classy guy, you can also talk about
the lifestyle that you lead. (Where you go, what you eat,
etc.) Just make sure you follow the "poker hand rule" in
the "Smart Dating Course" and don't reveal too much.

6) Passions

If you have a certain passion (a hobby that you're
obsessed with) that she also happens to be interested in,
show her your enthusiasm.

For more tips on how to converse with women and
make them melt for you, visit my " Dating Blog" at: ROMANCE GISTS BLOG
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by ifihearam: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2011
Just have spending money even if you are dumb,themgo fck you
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Jamesdman(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2011
Tryin 2 woo chics without fluntin cash is a f.uck up game!! *jst pull up in ur Bentley 2010 Revolution, wave to her wif ur fingers n arms richly endowed wif guci's bling blingz, offer to giv her a ride. . . . . n the rest will be history*
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Sike(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2011
yemo offa:

Buhahahahahaha, Now diz iz smth else. Is diz a Command or a Request?
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by faceit: 9:47pm On May 30, 2012
just walk up to her and say... Geez girl i want to take u afishing
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2012
faceit: just walk up to her and say... Geez girl i want to take u afishing
he will surely get slapped
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by toygod2: 3:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Hey beautifulest thing,u already knw wot im abt to say but it wld be a life time achievement for me to have ur numba to add to my phonebuk list of friends......
Re: How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street? by DEGREE2466(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
get ur money first and every other girl shall be added unto thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.