Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari (14210 Views)

Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri / APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2016
The same oil you are still digging in your backyard? Your royal dullardness is Factory fitted AMG!
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Swankynoni(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2016
errors...!!! When the search for oil in the North is inevitable... kikikiki....Mr.Presidentially
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2016
The same oil you are still digging in your backyard? Your royal dullardness is Factory fitted AMG! V12
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by drnoel: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2016
TippyTop:

By spending billions prospecting for oil in the Chad Basin? Abi!

U took the word out of my mouth. Who is deceiving who?
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2016
Where is our Calaber and Port ahrcourt seaports
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Cheap/dumb talk for gullibles from a man who keeps squandering limited resources on same mission in the north!
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by dreezybines: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2016
ephi123:

I guess you are still eating 3 square meals a day.

Food is what comes to your own mind...To me,It's a glutton that eats thrice daily.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by tonio2wo: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2016
dreezybines:
I'm still a BIG fan this PMB administration any day any time...I know you mean the best for this country...Nigerians are just too impatient and expect a large country like Nigeria to change over night.... Come 2019 if you campaign again you'll have my vote...

Eyaaa!

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by tonio2wo: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

Millions of dollars have been spent by past Govt and from investigations, it was claimed that

"The Chad Basin is estimated to have oil reserve of 2.32 billion barrels of oil and 14.65 trillion cubic feet of natural gas . The oil and gas are flowing underground, across the seven countries that share the Lake Chad Basin: Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Sudan, Algeria and Central African Republic."

Source : http://energynews-ng.com/lake-chad-basin-oil-in-the-north-at-last/

So who is the clueless dullard now ?

Don't answer, just check the mirror.

You and ur president are! Did u read the topic at all Na whao o!
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by kole22k(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] the era of depending on oil alone is over, the era of diversification is here let embrase it.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by frankwyte: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2016
This gov't is always full of consistences.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by BAZETU12: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2016
Nice one mr President
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by ephi123(f): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
dreezybines:

Food is what comes to your own mind...To me,It's a glutton that eats thrice daily.

The point is it is people who can meet essential needs of life like food that can go ahead to establish businesses, grow the economy etc.

Is it when people are struggling to afford the rising food prices they will have money left over for anything else?
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by dreezybines: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by dreezybines: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2016
ephi123:

The point is it is people who can meet essential needs of life like food that can go ahead to establish businesses, grow the economy etc.

Is it when people are struggling to afford the rising food prices they will have money left over for anything else?

Sis my point is patience...Things have gotten really bad before this administration... It won't change over night...Change is a gradual process
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by AntiWailer: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
tonio2wo:

You and ur president are! Did u read the topic at all Na whao o!

I know ur type. You read topic without any understanding and scream DULLARD because it makes you feel smart.

So if the topic says we will not depend on oil alone again but if there is a prospect of getting more oil, it should be wasted ?

Will will get to effective diversification point in 5 years ?

Dunce and Wasted generation.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by orisa37: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
After you recover the $321 billion Abacha Loot.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by musicwriter(m): 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
There's nothing new in this speech, aside providing loan to software engineers. The rest we have heard since 1960.

And if Buhari at this juncture cannot make a departure from the usual rhethorics and come up with an out of the box development plan, it tells me we're going nowhere.

It is still the same old stories of building infrastructures, as if we haven't been doing that since 1960.

Let me state again; infrastructures are not development themselves. Infrastructures are evidence of development. Infrastrutures can only be said to translate to development, if we Nigerians are educated enough to be the ones
building such infrastrutures ourselves without the help of China, US, Europe, e.t.c.

Who builds China infrastrutures? Answer: CHINA.

Who builds US infrastrutures? Answer: USA.

You see?

There's no short term solution to our problem!. Buhari and his team should discontinue the usual culture of treating symptoms. There's nothing you've said here that is new!. Come up with an out of the box plan!!.

What the Nigerian government need is to begin a massive human capital development drive. This is what Asian nations did and are still doing. Invest in human capital development, and to achieve this we must re-invent education and change the model of learning inherited from Britain. Only then shall we become a nation full of really qualified people capable of building our own infrastrutures and also manufacturing all the things we import. Invest in true education now, especially science education.

Africa cannot develop without investment in grassroots science.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by osita76(m): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/well-ensure-nigeria-not-depend-oil-buhari/
And you are still searching for oil in the north and telling us you will no longer depend on oil, you are just deceiving yourself
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by saintmark88(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
WHAT WE NEED IS REGIONALISM!!!

LET EACH REGION USE HER RESOURCES TO DEVELOP THEIR LAND!!!

FEDERALISM ONLY FAVOURS THE ALMAJIRIS TO ENRICH THEIR ELITES!!!

Bfre federalism, didn't we operate regionalism bfre tht didn't work, if it didn't work den, y do u tink it would work now??
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by otitokoroleti: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
saintmark88:

Bfre federalism, didn't we operate regionalism bfre tht didn't work, if it didn't work den, y do u tink it would work now??
if you think that it won't work then let split the country

iyen nko?
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by alaskido(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
undecided
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

Uncultured Flat Head.

I hope you apologize after reading this. Ok You will not , you have no honor.

http://nnpcgroup.com/PublicRelations/NNPCinthenews/tabid/92/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/36/NNPC-Intensifies-Exploration-Activities-in-Chad-BasinTo-Acquire-33-550-sq-km-of-3-D-seismic-data-for-processingAs-Diezani-Alison-Madueke-calls-for-strengthening-of-Efforts.aspx

http://energynews-ng.com/lake-chad-basin-oil-in-the-north-at-last/

Millions of dollars have been spent by past Govt and from investigations, it was claimed that

"The Chad Basin is estimated to have oil reserve of 2.32 billion barrels of oil and 14.65 trillion cubic feet of natural gas . The oil and gas are flowing underground, across the seven countries that share the Lake Chad Basin: Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, Sudan, Algeria and Central African Republic."

Source : http://energynews-ng.com/lake-chad-basin-oil-in-the-north-at-last/

If anybody feel this should be ignored by the govt after past investments, then you need your head examined.
repentant corn head...
"The Chad Basin is estimated to have oil reserve of [b]2.32 billion which we all knew they might be telling us lies as usual... according to ur rubbish write up, u said crude expected to find in entire desert area are estimated to be between 2.23 billion of crude oil which we knew it can't survive within short period of time, Nigeria's proven oil reserves are
estimated by the United States
Energy Information Administration
(EIA) at between 16 and 22 billion
barrels (3.5×10 9 m 3), [6] but other
sources claim there could be as
much as 35.3 billion barrels
(5.61×10 9 m 3). Its reserves make
Nigeria the tenth most petroleum-
rich nation, and by the far the
most affluent in Africa,this is proven oil reserve in Nigeria , wonder where u get ur own statistics can north account for 2.5billion of oil deposit in Nigeria, corn headed monster go and mark it somewhere NNPC will never discover oil in North, liar Mohammad should keep deceiving gullible zombies, paid yellow-bar slave licking the ass of Fulani/Hausa paid masters since 00AD

Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by ephi123(f): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
dreezybines:

Sis my point is patience...Things have gotten really bad before this administration... It won't change over night...Change is a gradual process

Okay, I hear you.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by AntiWailer: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
ArabMopol:
repentant corn head...
"The Chad Basin is estimated to have oil reserve of [b]2.32 billion which we all knew they might be telling us lies as usual... according to ur rubbish write up, u said crude expected to find in entire desert area are estimated to be between 2.23 billion of crude oil which we knew it can't survive within short period of time, Nigeria's proven oil reserves are
estimated by the United States
Energy Information Administration
(EIA) at between 16 and 22 billion
barrels (3.5×10 9 m 3), [6] but other8
sources claim there could be as
much as 35.3 billion barrels
(5.61×10 9 m 3). Its reserves make
Nigeria the tenth most petroleum-
rich nation, and by the far the
most affluent in Africa,this is proven oil reserve in Nigeria , wonder where u get ur own statistics can north account for 2.5billion of oil deposit in Nigeria, corn headed monster go and mark it somewhere NNPC will never discover oil in North, liar Mohammad should keep deceiving gullible zombies, paid yellow-bar slave licking the ass of Fulani/Hausa paid masters since 00AD

Illiterate.

I stated facts with source.

I showed u how exploration in Chad can be traced back to 2010. Showed u how Diezani and GEJ continued it.

You wrote from ur head and felt very cool with urself. grin

Logical reasoning is not ur strength and I won't waste my precious time anylonger with an incoherent m0r0n.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

Illiterate.

I showed u how exploration in Chad can be traced back to 2010. Showed u how Diezani and GEJ continued it.

Logical reasoning is not ur strength and I won't waste my precious time anylonger with an incoherent m0r0n.
unrealistic goblin, which fact's corn headed monster are u telling me desert give 10% account of our oil deposit stop that ur flimsy lies I'm not ur fellow Zombie
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by ArabMopol(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
AntiWailer:

Illiterate.

unrealistic goblin, which fact's corn headed monster are u telling me desert give 10% account of our oil deposit stop that ur flimsy lies I'm not ur fellow Zombie, stop contradiction ur sorry ass u said Buhari didn't start the oil hunt in river Benue and chad basin, oil hunt in that dry desert dated back when he was minister of Petroleum
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Bluesearoll(m): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
WE WILL, WE SHALL, TO, but never HAS,,,............. clueless ignoramus
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ending dependence on oil, does not mean abandoning oil. There is a distinction.
TippyTop:

By spending billions prospecting for oil in the Chad Basin? Abi!
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
The figure is $321m only not billions, that is less than one third of one billion. Incidentally the term Abacha loot was coined by Thief Obasanjo and adopted by our gullible and lazy news media. Abacha has never been proven in a court of law, to have had any links to the said loot.

Meanwhile Nigerians like a small toddler are allowing the words "Abacha Loot" to distract them from serious loot running into hundreds of billions of dollars (around one thousand times the amount of the so called Abacha loot)
orisa37:
After you recover the $321 billion Abacha Loot.
Re: We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
WHO IS FOOLING WHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Suspects Arrested As 'APC Gives Stolen Vehicle To Man' In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / We're Planning A 'war' On Christians - Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.