Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,991 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (7027 Views)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Should I Worry About Her Size? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by benega: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol...grin

you're losing the Point...
Yes, Some mightn't be extremely Dope and all.. Buh girls that have it shouldn't Kill 'emseleves or think any less of 'emselves if they got it... I think they should rather flaunt it.. tonguetongue

if I eventually earn 'em Stripes, It won't make me Feel any less human, or less beautiful.. I'd even flaunt it! Wear bikinis and whatnot...It ain't An infection and most definitely shouldn't be treated as one..
kwantinu
Re: by Laveda(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol..grin
there are different levels of stretch marks sha..grin

I've been around tho... watching y'all do you your thing. tongue
I just feel lazy to comment on threads these days... logging in sef is wahala.. sad Howayu tho?

gringringrin

I've missed you tho.. Your whole craze and everything.

I'm fine, yourself?
Re: by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
I wish to have tho,wonder y i dont have. angry
Re: by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
lanicky:

Your laziness is outta this world undecided
] iffa throw you slap... undecided

hardworking geh like me.. cool howayu jhoor? smiley
Re: by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin
I'm fine, yourself?
]
missed yah plenty sha... tongue I'm Aight... just hating this week... bored Af..
Re: by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin
I'm fine, yourself?
]
missed yah plenty sha... tongue I'm Aight... just hating this week... bored Af..
Re: by larabae13(f): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
iLegend:

Oh my gosh! Nicky l o o k at her lines. These kinda lines turn me on.

I like your type. People who take challenges even when they know they ain't capable. grin You go hear ween!
hey I knw I am capable I don't talk wah I can't do tongue
Re: by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
iLegend:

The moment celebrities begin to embrace it with boldness the entire world will follow suit.

Examples. Africans see having full blown hairs under the armpit as dirty, but the moment Usher and Chris Brown made it popular almost everyone NOW thinks it's cute on dudes.

Almost everyone??
Who the hell is Usher?

Count me out. Armpits should be free of hairs abeg.

If you must leave the hairs, pls don't touch the pubes....Females only... Men should shave or trim. Women should be jailed for 'attempted shaving' and released once the vegetation is back and dense as sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: by FTBOY: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
not completely in the same boat with you on this one, great ilegend.

while i agree that women who have them should not despise themselves (as it's not their own making), it's still not advisable for anyone to flaunt their stretch marks....they're not sexy. talk of public decency!
i'm a sucker for skinny PYT's but i'd take a 560kg yellow pig with irritable bowel syndrome over a shameless, stretch-mark-flaunting queen of England any day!

1 Like

Re: by Obembem: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
iLegend post:

Hmmm! #DícksonRocks

I wish all the guys in this world will go on sex strike for a month or a year.

YOU ladies will get tired of using your fingers or dildòs. The real thing is the real thing.

After weeks or months of sexual frustration, the next thing will be to seduce mad men on the street for sex.

Example:

(With a sexy and girlie voice)

Lady: Hi, my name is Jessica, duh
Lady: You look cute
MadMan: Like seriously? Thanks, I know
Lady: I want you to have me for a night
MadMan: But, I'm a mad man
Lady: C'mon, it doesn't marra.
Lady: It's just a night and I'll drop you off early momo.
ManMan: I'm not interested
Lady: Okay, I understand. How much will you charge for a night?

At this point lesbians will be laughing at all the straight ladies. Hihihi

Now you see why díck rocks. If you don't have one, then you're missing a lot in this world.

smiley
Re: by lanicky(f): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
]
iffa throw you slap... undecided

hardworking geh like me.. cool
howayu jhoor? smiley

Iffa here.. Hardworking my a$$... undecided

Ayam fine tongue
Re: by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
iLegend:

Hmmm! #DícksonRocks

YOU ladies will get tired of using your fingers or dildòs. The real thing is the real thing.

After weeks or months of sexual frustration, the next thing will be to seduce mad men on the street for sex.

Example:

Now you see why díck rocks. If you don't have one, then you're missing a lot in this world. grin

[size=15pt] you can go ahead on the strike alone,, just to motivate us who can't cry
I can't stay a week without honeypot cry
[/size]
Re: by gemale(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:

undecided A girl with stretch mark spotted.

Seriously Esther there's nothing sexy about it, looks more like the skin of a tiger. cry
Dt wld make me hope she's a tigress in bed. Grrrrr!!!!
Re: by gemale(m): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2016
lanicky:

Iffa here.. Hardworking my a$$... undecided

Ayam fine tongue
Ur lips.... Full, sensual & passion-arousing. Nw dts Triple threat.

1 Like

Re: by gemale(m): 1:01am On Sep 22, 2016
gbosaa:

Almost everyone??
Who the hell is Usher?

Count me out. Armpits should be free of airs abeg.

If you must leave the hairs, pls don't touch the pubes....Females only... Men should shave or trim. Women should be jailed for 'attempted shaving' and released once the vegetation is back and dense as sambisa.
Dude!!! Dts yucky. So a nigga wld choke 2 death cos he mistaken swallowed vj hair when gvn her head? Or a nigga groping around lyk d blind when looking 4 d klit 2 play wt. No thanks man. Shaved groin anytym.
Re: by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 22, 2016
grin

Men have stretch marks too... They won't admit it but lot of them has it...
Re: by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 22, 2016
gemale:

Dude!!! Dts yucky. So a nigga wld choke 2 death cos he mistaken swallowed vj hair when gvn her head? Or a nigga groping around lyk d blind when looking 4 d klit 2 play wt. No thanks man. Shaved groin anytym.

It might be puck, yuck to you but its minge any day for me. 80s style for me any day, anytime. The ugliest part of a full female adult's anatomy is a clean shaven pubis.. shocked angry.. . What da.

No thanks. If my woman goes bald down there, she'll be on her own till its back to how nature intended it.

Btw I have some phobias and an adult female and I mean one that is up to 23 with no minge can cause me nightmares. Heaven forbid.

You can say yuck again. Minge to me is as sexy as phuck spelt with an f... Such women are for adult males. I don't eat toto by the way but if I start munching it tomorrow, I'll always use toothpick after.

1 Like

Re: by Twizzy30(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Op is foooling himself. I don't have stretch mark tongue and I hate it on people that have it

1 Like

Re: by Damfostopper(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
op ....na u sabi... as for me.... I hate stretch marks... if u remove cloth n I see it... my diick go just fall.... it's disgusting to me.... I Dnt av it n Dnt do people dat has it... Dnt know wat is sexy about it... it's damn irritating

1 Like

Re: by Fidelismaria: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Hmmmm Wetin Person No Go See For Nl
Re: by nmreports: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
I actually get turned on a lot by it.
It's definitely my sex language.
Weird.
Re: by asarebabson: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
iLegend:

Hmmm! #DícksonRocks

Example:

Now you see why díck rocks. If you don't have one, then you're missing a lot in this world. grin
u av killed it & therefore u r a killer. Lolz
Re: by asarebabson: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol...grin

Yes, Some mightn't be extremely Dope and all.. Buh girls that have it shouldn't Kill 'emseleves or think any less of 'emselves if they got it... I think they should rather flaunt it.. tonguetongue

if I eventually earn 'em Stripes, It won't make me Feel any less human, or less beautiful.. I'd even flaunt it! Wear bikinis and whatnot...It ain't An infection and most definitely shouldn't be treated as one..
Just directly confess my dear & shame the devil, I still love u the way u are dear. Lolz
Re: by asarebabson: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol...grin

Just directly confess my dear & shame the devil, I still love u any way dear. Lolz
Re: by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol.

#pussyOverDicks... grin
I love these boobies and honeypot I got working for me .. I ain't trading nothing for 'em Boring diicks... tongue

See you. No sane mind will trade the d1ck for the perishable pu$$1. After age 35, the pu$$13$ aren't like what they used to be. Meanwhile a 50 yrs man d1ck will still be active and in good form.

Keep on lying to yourself. And again,did I hear you say that stretch marks are sexy? This is just the problem with you Nigerians girls . You don't work out, you carry all the stretch marks in the world and still think that you are sexy. Have you girls ever heard the word" delusion"?
Re: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
asarebabson:
Just directly confess my dear & shame the devil, I still love u any way dear. Lolz
undecided
Re: by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Avalon316:

See you. No sane mind will trade the d1ck for the perishable pu$$1. After age 35, the pu$$13$ aren't like what they used to be. Meanwhile a 50 yrs man d1ck will still be active and in good form.

Keep on lying to yourself. And again,did I hear you say that stretch marks are sexy? This is just the problem with you Nigerians girls . You don't work out, you carry all the stretch marks in the world and still think that you are sexy. Have you girls ever heard the word" delusion"?

lol. who says stretch goes away whenever you Work out?
LoL.. dude, how clueless could you be? shocked

We got slim, skinny people, twig biitches with well pronounced stretch marks ...You definitely need some schooling...

...about the diick stuff... keep deluding yourself. diicks sags as much as pùssy does.. there's no arguing that!

[/font][/i]
Re: by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. who says stretch goes away whenever you Work out?
LoL.. dude, how clueless could you be? shocked

We got slim, skinny people, twig biitches with well pronounced stretch marks ...You definitely need some schooling...

...about the diick stuff... keep deluding yourself. diicks sags as much as pùssy does.. there's no arguing that!

[/font][/i]

Dicks sag? You need to be d1cked properly. The lack of d1cking is your biggest problem.

Unfortunately, you have the thinking that you can school me. Omashe
Re: by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Avalon316:

Dicks sag? You need to be d1cked properly. The lack of d1cking is your biggest problem.

Unfortunately, you have the thinking that you can school me. Omashe

Adios Avalon! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriend Is Demanding Too Much Sex Lately. Am Tired / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / Define Love In Your Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.