Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu (9393 Views)

Nigerians Should Be Fair To Legislators – Hon. Golu Timothy / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu by Charly68: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2016
This indeed is a typical house of corruption..jubrin knows the speaker well enough to speak the truth..this we believe Dogara knew & he is using his legislative veto to fight his avowed opposition. .I sincerely believe the other man is fighting a convincing battle no amount of mouldsligging can cow his strong will. . Let Dogara do the needful

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu by Shiifi(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Frank3n2:

Caught you grin
For were
Re: Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu by AUcom66(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2016
For what reason will he apologise,
Re: Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu by Swankynoni(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2016
A Nation that can be Best described as a "Cob Web".
Re: Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu by freedom96: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2016
disloman:
Why should he apologise?The facts he released,are the true or not?If he truly apologise,that means he lies then but I don't expect him to.
He will never apologize o,the guy is even ready to stand alone.What this will do is to make him infamous in the house while making him popular to Nigerians,which is quite a good thing to his political career,especially that he's from Kano.I really admire the man's courage.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Can Escape Suspension If…. – Golu by disloman(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
freedom96:
He will never apologize o,the guy is even ready to stand alone.What this will do is to make him infamous in the house while making him popular to Nigerians,which is quite a good thing to his political career,especially that he's from Kano.I really admire the man's courage.
You nailed it cos it's getting to where people are now conscious of who to vote for.With this fight,he will go down as a hero in the Nigeria history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Pledges Nigeria's Support For South Sudan / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection / Lagos, Onne Ports To Get Scanners In 2 Weeks – Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.