Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Advice Needed... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed... (1156 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
There's dis girl in my place of work.. We are pretty close and i really do care about her... She nt from a wealthy background xo things are pretty difficult... The tin is dat wenever she's in a tight corner i always feel obliged to assist her financially or otherwise tho we ain't dating and i dnt have any romantic thoughts abt her... Some of my friends think am crazy for doing these things for her..... So the question is;
Is it abnormal to do all this for someone of the opposite sex that ure nt into relationship with,....
Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
What advice do you need exactly? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed... by telemapreye1(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dantee005:
There's dis girl in my place of work.. We are pretty close and i really do care about her... She nt from a wealthy background xo things are pretty difficult... The tin is dat wenever she's in a tight corner i always feel obliged to assist her financially or otherwise tho we ain't dating and i dnt have any romantic thoughts abt her... Some of my friends think am crazy for doing these things for her..... So the question is;
Is it abnormal to do all this for someone of the opposite sex that ure nt into relationship with,....
it's not abnormal to help someone in need...
Oh gosh!what's wrong to help someone?
You guys are just pathetic
Re: Advice Needed... by Laveda(f): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
You help when she's in need, what's the biggie there?

undecided see some questions y'all ask come off as annoying at times. angry
Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
telemapreye1:
You guys are just pathetic
perhaps he expects rewards/benefits for every help he renders
Re: Advice Needed... by telemapreye1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Must everything revolves around sex and relationships between the opposite sex?
Naija I hail
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
You guys are just pathetic[/quote]In my point of view, but sum of mah friends thinks she's friendzoning me.
Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
telemapreye1:
Naija I hail
Ask op and his friends
Re: Advice Needed... by bitchcrafts: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
loo!the world's xo fakced!
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok ok... Hol up peepz... jux wondering cus of wat my niggis are saying... Is it wrong to ask a question again...
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Laveda:
You help when she's in need, what's the biggie there?

undecided see some questions y'all ask come off as annoying at times. angry
Chill.... It is a 4cking question.. If it's nt reasonable to u... Ignore it... Simple..
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Perhaps u didn't read the post...
Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dantee005:
Perhaps u didn't read the post...
perhaps you don't know what you typed up there
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
perhaps you don't know what you typed up there
Aiite chill bro...bt i did nt imply dat i expected any reward.. Jux asked if it normal.. To reassure mah self...
Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dantee005:
Aiite chill bro...bt i did nt imply dat i expected any reward.. Jux asked if it normal.. To reassure mah self...
do what you have to do

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dantee005:
1) Would she have done same for you if you were in her shoes?

2) Would you have done same for a fellow man like yourself and not a woman. I'm sure there are men in ur workplace who are also in tight corners. But to notice them now is a problem

I'm not against you helping her. But if u evaluate ur actons crucially, u'lld realize ure just gender bias and u unconsciously have affection for her and not just for charity
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

1) Would she have done same for you if you were in her shoes?

2) Would you have done same for a fellow man like yourself and not a woman. I'm sure there are men in ur workplace who are also in tight corners. But to notice them now is a problem

I'm not against you helping her. But if u evaluate ur actons crucially, u'lld realize ure just gender bias and u unconsciously have affection for her and not just for charity
Wow... Ure really radically blunt... I think u have a point... Didn't look at it from dat angle...
Re: Advice Needed... by firstking01(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
telemapreye1:
Naija I hail
Dnt blame the guys, you girls made it seem so.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed... by player007(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
He's asking cz according to him his friends thinks he's stupid. and he's confused.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2016
firstking01:
Dnt blame the guys, you girls made it seem so.
U are sighted brotherly...
Re: Advice Needed... by Dantee005(m): 5:24am On Sep 22, 2016
player007:

He's asking cz according to him his friends thinks he's stupid. and he's confused.
U re so on point, bro....

(1) (Reply)

4 Bad S*x Habits Couples Should Stop Doing Now / Dating Seems Very Boring To Me / Man Kills Himself Live On Facebook Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.