Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Heartbreaking As Woman Finds Out Fiance Of Three Years Got Married On Saturday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreaking As Woman Finds Out Fiance Of Three Years Got Married On Saturday (428 Views)

My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking As Woman Finds Out Fiance Of Three Years Got Married On Saturday by shakur11(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2016
This lady shared heartbreaking news of how her fiance of three years married another woman over the weekend.She found out via Instagram this morning.His name is Taiwo and it is currently the number one trending topic on Twitter..
So so heartbreaking!

I hope wouldn't see my fiance photo on Palmchat trending page that she just wedded!

This is painful, I really feel for her!

Re: Heartbreaking As Woman Finds Out Fiance Of Three Years Got Married On Saturday by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Lol. Ladies falling in love with liars from adam and eve days in garden eden

Now can u explain how he would have had access to ur holy of holies without such lies. If u were told from d start that friends with benefit is what he wants, you would say "no". Truth is never liked. Its lies u prefer.

Anyway I pity you small

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Deeper, Harder [$uper Er0tica] / How To Satisfy Your Patner / What's So Special About A Girl's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.