Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You (519 Views)

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Whats the quality that makes her the special one. Dont just read and pass o talk your own
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin

Werris smellinganus? Boo... Deris kweshun for u ooo
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Edwardhead(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
her endurance and commitment
her beauty and character
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Cholls(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

my sister kweshun for you

Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by kwakwakwa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
She understand me and my body language.

She should be able to speak average English (not Pidgin) grin

She should be very,very romantic and be a professional in bedmantics (no ashawo ) grin

She is good looking, slim, light complexion (not too light,not bleached ) grin ,

tall,tender, loving,caring, funny,enterprising,hardworking, good sense of humor,

a good cook,good in household chores,like to work out/exercise to keep fit.

Out going personality, sociable,smart,intelligent,God fearing ( i dislike all this Holy Ghost Fire thingy) grin

I guess i have not ask for much ?

If u meet the above qualities,kindly PM me and let go there.

Dis one no be joke ooooooooooooo !

Anyway, recession or no recession, i go take care of U

grin
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by dollyjoy(f): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
kwakwakwa:

She understand me and my body language.

She should be able to speak average English (not Pidgin) grin

She should be very,very romantic and be a professional in bedmantics (no ashawo ) grin

She is good looking, slim, light complexion (not too light,not bleached ) grin ,

tall,tender, loving,caring, funny,enterprising,hardworking, good sense of humor,

a good cook,good in household chores,like to work out/exercise to keep fit.

Out going personality, sociable,smart,intelligent,God fearing ( i dislike all this Holy Ghost Fire thingy) grin

I guess i have not ask for much ?

If u meet the above qualities,kindly PM me and let go there.

Dis one no be joke ooooooooooooo !

Anyway, recession or no recession, i go take care of U

grin
Why not take clay and mould her?smileysmiley

would save a lot of stress.
You are welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Rajosh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
God fearing and financially prudent
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Originalsly: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
For me...start with the physical...size.... big boneless girls is a no no... I fear being suffocated or squished. The stringy indomie type is also a no no.... I fear in the heat of making love..like rubbing two dry sticks... fire go break out...I fear leaving this world in a ball of fire. The ones in between get on my radar.... naturally tall and dark get a leg up!
Now let's get inside d head...in fact..let me shut up.
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Neimar: 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
big ass nd moderate bweasts
cute face nd ability to cook tasty meals

nd to cap it up - extreme Mouth Gig expert
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by Spydamannn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
I don't have a type,If we vibe we Vibe...The vibe is important
Re: For The Men Only:what Makes A Lady Wife Material To You by SmellingAnus(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

what one person may see as wife material, another person may not necessarily see it as such... For me, I need three things to see anyone as a potential wife material.... Truth , Respect and the ability to be my domestic prostitute whereby I will be the only customer except otherwise stated... kiss

(1) (Reply)

PLAYING DIRTY – Episode One [...when Game Meets With Fate] / How To Handle Competition From Other Men When It Comes To Women / Ways That Chemistry Affects Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.