Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! (1822 Views)

"Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by jidon3(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
When it comes to the hottest and kinkiest sex tips, Gisttrace.com Media has all the dirty secrets. Here are 30 raunchy ideas, guaranteed to improve your sexual reputation and make your man’s mouth drop in awe!

Ladies, trust me , you’ve got the goods – it doesn’t matter what shape, size or age you are – it’s time to dig out your kink and get in the mood.

A satisfying sex life gives you a sexy, confident glow that will radiate into all areas of your life. You should be having lots of it!
Sex doesn’t have to be ordinary or predictable either… so come and explore the levels of sexual satisfaction you could be reaching in your relationship with my 30 hot sex tips. By the time you have finished, your man will definitely label you the best sex he’s ever had.

Before we start though, I want you to promise me three things, repeat after me…
I will never doubt my ability to make my man moan. I have the goods and I’m in my prime.
I will always make sure I am thoroughly enjoying everything I take part in. 100 per cent enthusiasm is paramount to my success in the saddle.

From this point on, I am a Sex Goddess. If my man and I are both sexually satisfied, then there is no such thing as cellulite! Repeat… There is no such thing as cellulite!
The most important thing I want you to remember as you are flicking through my 30 sex tips, is that sex is about enjoying yourself and letting go.

Once you have conquered that, it won’t matter what techniques you use in bed, your man will thoroughly enjoy your sexual energy anyway and the creativity and confidence you bring to bed with you will be a lucky bonus.
Okay, let’s get started…

Sex tip #1: Read erotic fiction and perspire a sexual energy that will drive him wild!
The secret to getting your man excited is in getting yourself riled up first!

Remember – being Hot is contagious.
There is nothing more sexy and hot to a man than a woman who doesn’t need warming up and is ready to pounce on him of her own accord.

Men love assertive women in the bedroom, so get yourself in the mood by reading lots of erotic fiction – I recommend a daily dose of erotica if you’ve got a man waiting for you at home because regular sex is good for your body and your mind....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/30-hot-sex-tips-make-him-want-you.html

Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by jidon3(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
cc ; tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by Topza(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice
Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by jidon3(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
ok
Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by Stargists(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
kiss
Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by Stargists(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
yea support us lol
Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by oshikoyaodemi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: 30 Hot Sex Tips: Make Him Want You! by Damilolababy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Must See This Beautiful Lady Video Herself Having Sex In Court During Work(photo / What Happened To Me Feb 14 / Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.