Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,881 members, 7,821,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken (1125 Views)

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by fairlyusedpant: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Well as we all know, a bag of rice is now 22000 in some places like lagos and 25000 in some places like abuja while in banana island where i stay, it is sold for 160,000 per bag, even linda ikeji just bought 20 bags of rice recently

well back to the topic, since rice is costly and you know that you can't afford it, just cut your size according to your coat, sorry i mean cut your coast according to your side

so the list of foods you can buy in place of rice are
1- Beans and Egg- well, it may surprise you that beans is very cheap, your girlfriend will chop and belleful, and the egg would replace the chicken, it will help you to economise your cash in this buhari period, the only problem is the air pollution, but as a man, you can survive any condition, its love

2- Biscuit and purewater- well you can just buy digestive biscuit or fibre, like 10 biscuits, then carry it to the restaurant and order for purewater, so that they will know that you bought something in their restaurant, then balance in one romantic table with your girlfriend, thats all, so romantic

3- plantain chips and potatoe chips- well since there is no money for rice, just buy plantain chips, your girlfriend would love it, all you have to do is to put candle on the table, to make it more romantic and you can enjoy the sweet plantain chips mixed with vitamin D, F and Vitamin U, very nutritious

4- Egg roll and buns with coke- very romantic combination, a wife material would love you for giving her this combination on your romantic night, egg roll and buns is sold in all road outlets nationwide

5- Moimoi and Akara- some girls love moimoi and akara, so if you buy it for her, she will love you forever, just forget rice, buy moimoi today, and her love for you will multiply times 4

6- Yam and palm oil- very good and romantic combination

so incase you don't have money for rice and chicken, champange, rosey, salad, turkey, meat pie, pizza etc, just buy the little ones, economy di vewi vewi hard gringringrin
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by bqlekan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
beans and egg, moi-moi and akara? like seriously? you wan purge her grin

4 Likes

Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by 2odd(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lol
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by ihejimagha(f): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
So childish

1 Like

Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by youngberry001(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
This thread belongs to broke nigga's...

Make ah fly out:

1 Like

Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by fairlyusedpant: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
bqlekan:
beans and egg, moi-moi and akara? like seriously? you wan purge her grin
baba that is balanced diet, it contains vitamin D, vitamin G and vitamin T, beans and egg gives strong teeth, and long life gringringrin
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by bqlekan(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

baba that is balanced diet, it contains vitamin D, vitamin G and vitamin T, beans and egg gives strong teeth, and long life gringringrin

vitamin T? hahaha, brother, you need God. Change your ways cheesy
I know your plan is to extend her stay in your house by purging her.. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by fairlyusedpant: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
ihejimagha:
So childish
babe, you know that some guys can't afford rice and chicken, because no bank alert yet, so this one na to hold body till bank alert don show cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by IncomeClass: 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by fairlyusedpant: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
bqlekan:

vitamin T? hahaha, brother, you need God. Change your ways cheesy
I know your plan is to extend her stay in your house by purging her.. grin
baba, how can i do that? Am a pastor son na, na recession cause am, we just have to cut our size according to our coat, sorry i mean tear our coat according to our side, economy odiro very easy gringringrin
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by bqlekan(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

baba, how can i do that? Am a pastor son na, na recession cause am, we just have to cut our size according to our coat, sorry i mean tear our coat according to our side, economy odiro very easy gringringrin

pastor son? shocked I give up! nah una dey corrupt pass! bro, change your ways, Jesus is on His way! peace grin
Re: 6 Food You Can Buy For A Girl On A Date If You Can't Afford Rice And Chicken by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nwa nke a di very evil grin

Obi adiro gi mma..

(1) (Reply)

Several Signs You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute / Is Right For A Married Woman To Have A Male Best Friend? / What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.