Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) (44006 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Comedy In Court As Dan Ladi Umar Assumes The Role Of Witness In #cctvssaraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by celinapats94: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
finally Nigeria is waking up, coz if your not close to your grave no u can't hold any good political position
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by cckris: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
[size=15pt]The one positive from Arewanistan
[/size]
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Samuel912(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
There are some political posts that brilliant SSCE or ND students can still hold such as caretakers post...
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Against all odds.Congrats to her.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by NupeZalla(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
Samuel912:
There are some political posts that brilliant SSCE or ND students can still hold such as caretakers post...
keep hatting bro,it is alllow..... cc midolian

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by patrickdaniel: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good development.

I know I am guilty like millions of others that are not Muslims, that have the erroneous belief, that Muslim women are suppose to be seen and not heard.

The Appointment of this young lady,in a conservative Muslim State shows how far we have come in this Democratic setting.

I am happy she is the face of the Youths in her State. No more child marriage for our girls.
she probably must have paid for this appointment in in kind my friend, so stop acting the part of a learner
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by NupeZalla(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
patrickdaniel:
she probably must have paid for this appointment in in kind my friend, so stop acting the part of a learner
anoda hater spotted.... Have u been 2 kebbi 4?

3 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Femistico(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
The questn is shey dis girl go skul and is well learned, bcuz dats d state am serving b4 I relocated and i knew how the education standard there is...where teacher gives exam to student and also write the answer for them on chalkboard..

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:
More
please Is She Maried?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ManTiger(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
[size=80pt]Nepotism[/size]
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by encryptjay(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:

I fine pass her a million time over. I will be uploading my pix collection perhaps this week.
You ladies and unnecessary competition with yourselves sha grin
The other day, one lady used less than 2 secs to look look at her fellow lady from head to toe and processed her own thoughts.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by NupeZalla(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
ManTiger:
[size=80pt]Nepotism[/size]
ko ma meye ne
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Very Soon all these bloggers go come copy my pictures without giving me credit, but they will be the first to accuse PMB of copying Obama speech
ikpu gi, otu gi ,ukwu gi salambara undecided
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by initialize(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:

I fine pass her a million time over. I will be uploading my pix collection perhaps this week.

Why u male us wait perhaps na.... Upload sharply cos my eyes only like to see fine faces grin

Quote me when u upload o
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by nasiest(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Na my state, fine girls everywhere but who the appointment epp?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
iamawara:
Congrats to here.

My fufu and water leaf friends be hating when the Northerners still control 98% of the country.

since you started throwing of the stone let's help you out. .. ...isn't it amazing and unbelievable on how northerners controls Nigeria's seat of power more than any other region right from 1960 till date yet that region has the highest number of illiteracy, poverty, backwardness, terrorism, beggars, nail cutters, all the gate men in the southern part of the Country..

all the beggars that litter all corners of this country are your brothers, if Nigeria's annual budget is channelled to your region north will never come out of poverty...should we talk about internally displaced persons as a result of your jobless youths

3 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
One chairman daughter or wife.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Vince77:
That her lips go good for sucking o!
Eliteklaus:
she go don give d governor puna lick
patrickdaniel:
Is it possible for you mor0ns to see a woman and not think about sexualizing her?
Can you just commend/congratulate her for the appointment without making it about her sexual life? Ediots

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by freedom96: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Very Soon all these bloggers go come copy my pictures without giving me credit, but they will be the first to accuse PMB of copying Obama speech
on what basis was this appointment made?It doesn't seem to be meritorious,shes said to be a secondary school graduate and no further.From the pics,she doesn't appear to have leadrship charisma,she doesn't appear to be in control,she looks somewhat shy and overwhelmed.I think the governor is just playing with the public and yearning for publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Vince77(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
cococandy:

Is it possible for you mor0ns to see a woman and not think about sexualizing her?
Can you just commend/congratulate her for the appointment without making it about her sexual life? Ediots

Cant someone just be an Ediot in peace on dis NL sef?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Eliteklaus(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
cococandy:

ur I too know is getting ahead of u
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2016
TippyTop:
As the saying goes, In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
She is probably the only educated person in that LGA.

Well, Congratulations to her nonetheless.
sad to see nigerians lay such insane comment ... Where is your evidence that she is the most educated in that LGA ?? Same pple will say nigerian govt dont give the youth chance in the political apointments and when the youth finally get apointted the same people will find some negative words to say ... Change ur tot or isit hate i shud call it sef dunno

3 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Femistico:
The questn is shey dis girl go skul and is well learned, bcuz dats d state am serving b4 I relocated and i knew how the education standard there is...where teacher gives exam to student and also write the answer for them on chalkboard..
bro this happens almost everywhere in nija ..i rememba back den wen i wrote my gce exams ..some halls had answers written on the chalkboard ..here in lagos, infact okota sef
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Laveda(f): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Laveda shebi u are seeing ur mate? grin

smiley Good for her.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Very very sick to see that most of people here think hausas dont go to skool very funny...i schooled in university of maiduguri and from what i have seen in most higher institutions in the north ''the hausas massively dominate all northern higher institutions'' as in massively thats why dey dont need to visit the west,south or niger delta higher institutions...infact you will find more institutions in the north than any part of the country..

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nathsbash(m): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2016
Youth taking over

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by EternalTruths: 12:15am On Sep 23, 2016
eflintsone:
Very very sick to see that most of people here think hausas dont go to skool very funny...i schooled in university of maiduguri and from what i have seen in most higher institutions in the north ''the hausas massively dominate all northern higher institutions'' as in massively thats why dey dont need to visit the west,south or niger delta higher institutions...infact you will find more institutions in the north than any part of the country..

Lies

2 Likes

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2016
EternalTruths:

Lies
lies right ?? Means you knw more than me that schooled in borno state for 7yrs ryt?? And i have visited some other states in the process ... Anyways i dont argue with people that no nothing about some things i clearly saw and not read...
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by hardbody: 12:26am On Sep 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good development.

I know I am guilty like millions of others that are not Muslims, that have the erroneous belief, that Muslim women are suppose to be seen and not heard.

The Appointment of this young lady,in a conservative Muslim State shows how far we have come in this Democratic setting.

I am happy she is the face of the Youths in her State. No more child marriage for our girls.

Well articulated but her bobbie region though cheesy
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2016
eflintsone:

damage control
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Sealeddeal:
In the land of the blinds, a one-eyed man will always be king.

that means even with your two eyes, you are a slave in your own land where there are no blind men. appreciate good when you see it. let go of the hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) / People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.