Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) (44008 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Comedy In Court As Dan Ladi Umar Assumes The Role Of Witness In #cctvssaraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ojialo(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
jaymejate:
All i see is fine bae

Even the hijab can't cover the front twins grin
comot your eyes she don marry
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2016
TippyTop:
As the saying goes, In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
She is probably the only educated person in that LGA.

Well, Congratulations to her nonetheless.
Keep hiding in your shell and deceiving yourself, you need exposure.

1 Like

Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ManTiger(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2016
iamawara:

Have you eaten today? Then why are you hating........ "in M.I's voice"

Chk the meaning of Nepotism sir, do think just any 25 year old lady with just secondary school qualification can just be handpicked by the government to preside over the affairs of the Local Council?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by giles14(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good development.

I know I am guilty like millions of others that are not Muslims, that have the erroneous belief, that Muslim women are suppose to be seen and not heard.

The Appointment of this young lady,in a conservative Muslim State shows how far we have come in this Democratic setting.

I am happy she is the face of the Youths in her State. No more child marriage for our girls.
she done born 4 children already
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by excanny: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
A good development.

I know I am guilty like millions of others that are not Muslims, that have the erroneous belief, that Muslim women are suppose to be seen and not heard.

The Appointment of this young lady,in a conservative Muslim State shows how far we have come in this Democratic setting.

I am happy she is the face of the Youths in her State. No more child marriage for our girls.

She's prolly was a child bride herself.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ManirBK: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2016
NafeesaAA:
25 year old lady has been appointed as a care-taker chair-person of Arugungu local government of Kebbi state. The young lady was appointed after the tenure of the past caretaker management had come to an end.
Amma ko zata iya riqa Babban gari powerfull emirate Argungu? to Allah ya kama mata kuma ya kareta daga sharrin yan siyasa.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Okundaye4(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Omo the lady gather o. upon the hijab wey she cover, the thing still nor gree
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by ManirBK: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2016
NafeesaAA:

Don Allah ki hadani da ita mana?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by khalidx: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2016
NafeesaAA:

I fine pass her a million time over. I will be uploading my pix collection perhaps this week.
ah no sure o....dat gel gather front wella
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Dekadet(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Very Soon all these bloggers go come copy my pictures without giving me credit, but they will be the first to accuse PMB of copying Obama speech

nafeesa abeg I get serious question for u. please I want marry beautiful desently dressed Muslim lady like this one. shey u fit help after all The saltan of sokoto said we should inter marry to foster religious tolerance. am serious o
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by francotorti(m): 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
is she not too young to rule.....abi is dis part of buhari governance about change. #JustSaying...pls do not quote me ooo
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
UkwuNnu:

The bolded is VERY false, you are quite funny.

I was born and raised in the north dude. Do you know why they are regarded as educationally less developed state?
Do you know how many Universities, Poly and other institutions in Lagos and Ogun alone?

Anambra alone has over 10 high institutions be it Federal, State and private. Only few states in the north can boast of 3-4 that was why the previous government tried to establish at least a fed uni in all states.
oga my point here is d hausas dominate all higher institutions der dats all
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by eflintsone(m): 10:42am On Sep 23, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
more institutions in the North than the South?
Ignorance is .......
go mk ur findings bro
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by Duru009(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2016
The change has begun..... .
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by iamawara(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
ManTiger:

Chk the meaning of Nepotism sir, do think just any 25 year old lady with just secondary school qualification can just be handpicked by the government to preside over the affairs of the Local Council?

Look at your am from That same Argungu LGA. Go and read the full news on how she got their.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by iamawara(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
carmag:

its a waste of time talking with an almajiris who knows if you are typing from the bush with your castles

We are still ruling.

Bush or forest.....

We will ccontinue to rule.
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by AleeDee(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
TippyTop:
As the saying goes, In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
She is probably the only educated person in that LGA.

Well, Congratulations to her nonetheless.

Kebbi state is d 4th most educated state in north, after kadun, katsina and adamawa. Most of d profs in UDU, sokoto re frm kebi state
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by UkwuNnu(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
eflintsone:
oga my point here is d hausas dominate all higher institutions der dats all

Lies again

This was your point '.infact you will find more institutions in the north than any part of the country..'
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by joywendy(f): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2016
tbaba1234:
NafeesaAA, what are her professional qualifications? Who is her husband/father?
Is the second question necessary? Do you ask men who go for such posts, who their wives/mother's are?
Re: Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics) by tbaba1234: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2016
joywendy:

Is the second question necessary? Do you ask men who go for such posts, who their wives/mother's are?

I will ask the same of a 25 year old man holding a top position in Nigeria because of the way Nigeria works. Political roles are usually based on connections of some sort.

I understand your question though. In professional circles, i would not ask the same question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.