Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help (2354 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery / Please, Girls , Come Up With Another Lie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
their is this girl have been eyeing have made my intention clear to her she just said let's be friends we have been friends for 3 years no I want this girl to be my wife but she doesn't want a relationship have asked her if she loves me or not she said she likes me as a friend am confused have asked her if she has a boyfriend she said no .. she's just 18 and am 22 last Time I went to see her where she's working she's a teacher she welcomed me well bought mineral for me she's was v nice but won't accept to date me last. last time we were text den she said she will txt me nxt when she buys card cause she's out of airtime I told her I will send her card she bluntly refused I didn't mind her I transfered money from my account to her as a card of 400 the nxt thing I saw was she called me with anger told me that she didn't ask of me to buy card she doesn't like receiving card from stranger and she swore to transfer the money back to my phone she cut the call I sent her text message that am sorry since the day b4 yesterday she haven't reply or called please girls in
N.L does this girl love me or should I forget her am getting tired

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Garshyzee(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
come on she's 18......mostly girls are confused at 18....be patient man.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by lilmax(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
paulinoace0:
their is this girl have been eyeing have made my intention clear to her she just said let's be friends we have been friends for 3 years no I want this girl to be my wife but she doesn't want a relationship have asked her if she loves me or not she said she likes me as a friend am confused have asked her if she has a boyfriend she said no .. she's just 18 and am 22 last Time I went to see her where she's working she's a teacher she welcomed me well bought mineral for me she's was v nice but won't accept to date me last. last time we were text den she said she will txt me nxt when she buys card cause she's out of airtime I told her I will send her card she bluntly refused I didn't mind her I transfered money from my account to her as a card of 400 the nxt thing I saw was she called me with anger told me that she didn't ask of me to buy card she doesn't like receiving card from stranger and she swore to transfer the money back to my phone she cut the call I sent her text message that am sorry since the day b4 yesterday she haven't reply or called please girls in
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Neimar: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
you have been friendzoned jor
find anoda gurl

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by greatnaija01: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
paulinoace0:

BROSSSSS

ARE YOU A DESTINY DESTROYER??
SO AT 22 WOMAN IS YOUR PROBLEM... WHEN YOU ARE SO FAR FROM EVEN KNOWING WHAT YOU TRULY WANT.... then as for the girl... you really are inconsiderate o... chai... yoy want to sleep with her and claim d star as her FIRST and then dump her later... if u are tired now... then go n find another girl who will answer u sharp sharp but will wreck your pocket with demands and your body with sex..... THE GIRL IS WISE.... she knows she is not ready and has FRIENDZONED u BUT YOUR Hot SELFISHNESS doesnt want to agree till u conquer her.... HABA.... why are u so thoughtless... TRUE LOVE WAITS.... even if she goes for others guys and later in life settles for you... TRUE LOVE NEVER GETS TIRED... you just a Hot kid wanting experience.... and soon you may consider FORCE or rape... OGINI...is it by force... if u dont know how to be a TRUE FRIEND without hidden ulterior motives... then walk away... IN THIS RECESSION... YOU ARE NOT WEALTHY ENOUGH TO EVEN MARRY... AND IF YOU ARE YOU MUST CONSIDER TIMING, EDUCATION, HEALTH AND MANY OTHER THINGS THAT WILL COME INTO THE PICTURE ONCE U GET A GIRL.... see i tell u wisdom... FIND THE KIND OF PEOPLE D GIRL ADMIRES AND BE THAT KIND OF PERSON AND SHE WILL BE SOO CHEAP TO YOU AND guess what.... MANY OTHER GIRLS TOO WILL COME TO YOU... then you can select what you truly want... GO AND WORK ON YOURSELF BEFORE YOU MAKE A CHOICE.THAT MAY RUN YOUR LIFE DOWN IN FUTURE... what we admire at 22-25... by 27-29 we wonder if we were BLIND or jobless to think of such.... MAKE CHOICES BASED ON REALISTIC FUTURE NOT WISHES.... if u really want to marry her... dont sleep with her... meet her parents and reveal your intentions... ELSE you are a JOKER.

5 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by iPrevail(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Would have loved to contribute a thing or two. But sadly, I can't even read what you typed there. I respect my eyes to not even try.
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by humbleAYO95(m): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Soo blunt art thou
Neimar:
you have been friendzoned jor
find anoda gurl
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by pat1612(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Come Oga let me put some brain tissue in your head shocked shocked
First she is not ready so why u wanna go behind her leave her alone angry angry
Second do u have a stable income to get a GF or are you super rich grin grin
Third you are too small to have a relation focus on your future not girls if your future is bright girl will follow you.
fourth have she send you 400 naira back??
Fifth why am i asking you this because you will not be listening to any advice as your skull is empty angry angry angry

still your choice no offence intended grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Luckymay(f): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rotf @ so many hilarious comments.
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by loshybab(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Y ur blood dey rush!

U shud continued wt d friendship,nw dt uv bursted the bubbles,she now thinks she ample time ahead to mk better decision or mayb a betta guy will come

Make a decision nw nd stand by it,whether in ur favor or hers
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by reserved111(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
Young man let me tell u dis,
U were lucky to meet a gal that reject gift frm men.
But u messed up

U would hav adhered to her principle.
Right now I hav a gal who is in luv wit me and never accept gift or money frm men. I guess its a teaching frm a good parent.

Grow up young man. And get wisdom. Make wisdom ur friend and ur food. Don't shy away from wisdom

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Friends For 3 years? cheesy kikikikikikik
Eternal damnation in the friendzone
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Ereholuwa: 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
fella...killing haa! like seriously?

man you're just 22 and someone is killing you already... abegi pity you parent...

See dear, the girl is still young, you need not rush anything, don't give yourself HBP and dont scare the poor child, she might just think you're after something- her body.. that is why she has been behaving like that... you should know the orientation female teenagers have about men...she only trying to protect herself... allow her breathe small...

and come, focus on your future first ... that important, if she's your woman... you'd never miss her... you've a long way to go abegi....

Be wise n don't stress your heart... you'd need it for your life's journey... pele
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by MBush(m): 12:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Some few minutes of silence to our brother in the friend zone...
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Paseus(m): 12:52am On Sep 23, 2016
MBush:
Some few minutes of silence to our brother in the friend zone...
wat happend to ur previous monikers
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by MBush(m): 1:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Paseus:
wat happend to ur previous monikers
Jail upon Jail upon Jail...
Will soon be back sha...
Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by Solmax(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
paulinoace0 Bro, I know that feeling because I have been there before. I also believe U genuinely love her.
right now U feel she's the ONE and no other girl seems good enough for U.
But trust me if U keep staying and hoping one day she would change her mind and date U. its not gonna happen. because U have been Friendzoned. so now, U know her to an extent therefore U know what type of guy she likes or even what she doesn't like about U. U would have to give her space! I mean a strict surprise of absence, no calls, attention and if possible avoid her physically while U meet other people get a new job, hubby or anything to distract Ur mind from her. It would take time and be painful...but trust me its worth it. Build urself to achieve great either academically or work and see how many women would want U. If she comes around its then ur decision to make...is she worth it?

1 Like

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by APCsupporter: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
pat1612:
Come Oga let me put some brain tissue in your head shocked shocked
First she is not ready so why u wanna go behind her leave her alone angry angry
Second do u have a stable income to get a GF or are you super rich grin grin
Third you are too small to have a relation focus on your future not girls if your future is bright girl will follow you.
fourth have she send you 400 naira back??
Fifth why am i asking you this because you will not be listening to any advice as your skull is empty angry angry angry

still your choice no offence intended grin grin grin

He should wait till he clocks 40 before he gets a girlfriend? He can focus on his future and at the same time have a successful relationship. Op, my advice for you is that you should keep trying. With time she will understand

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help by ikp120(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

He should wait till he clocks 40 before he gets a girlfriend? He can focus on his future and at the same time have a successful relationship. Op, my advice for you is that you should keep trying. With time she will understand

Don't mind those guys. Most of them are in their 30's and no serious relationship in view. They are busy sleeping with women without building any strong long term relationship. Later they will be desperate to marry. I pity the lady they will make one of their properties.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Cannot Be Natural Right??? (pics) / Types Of Heartbreaks / Why The Rate Of Guys Cheating Is Increasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.