Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (48174 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
What messenger is that?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by DrObum(m): 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
So OP, you posted that whole rubbish make we read

Oya take *waka*

You and Babe dey ask unaselves "hope you've eaten and you created a thread with it.
Mtcheeeew!

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
If she had acted according to your bidding op, we won't have seen this chat.
You wanted to bleep who you barely know, cos you don't have a gf?.

#Good for you.

And the girl? Wasn't she willing to collect money from a guy she barely knew? Most of you girls are scammers and you all get angry when someone doesn't do your bidding. Where in the conversation did the guy talk about sex? Just because he wanted to see her. . . Chaii! angry

12 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Shiitposter: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
I found this chat quite enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Na so my brother babangbali take finish osusumustflow some weeks ago

Babangbali my nigger with attitude
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
debque:
by their pics, we shall known them....better b going to sch, strike has been called off..hehe
na u dey pay my skul fees? mtcw
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nellybank(m): 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
How do u update info.... Got so many to share... Feedback asap
Jarizod:
grin grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by XaintJoel20: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
What a boring conversation between two children who has plenty of time to waste...

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Today will make it exactly 9years, 6months, 3weeks, 4days, 7hours, 35mins and 24seconds......................... That a # Gala seller ran away with my # 150naira change
still looking for him..

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by mumihaja(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
New Chapter - Prostate 5LX - 60 Liquid Capsules
New Chapter Prostate 5LX combines multiple prostate-supportive phytonutrients, including dual extracts of Nettle and supercritical Saw Palmetto. New Chapter Prostate 5LX delivers specific revered herbs that help maintain normal urine flow function. Whole-food complexed Selenium, with complementary benefits from Rosemary and Green Tea, supports a healthy antioxidant response in the whole body, including the prostate. New Chapter Prostate 5LX contains a proprietary blend, with complementary Pumpkin Seed oil, that has been shown in vitro to be more effective than its single herb constituents. New Chapter uses only supercritical CO2 or traditional techniques to deliver a super-pure, super-potent extract.
An Herbal, Holistic Approach To Men's Health & Prostate Function
New Chapter Herbal Therapeutic formulations target specific areas of wellness and provide synergistic combinations of full-spectrum herbs, whole-food complexed vitamins and minerals, and Omega fatty acids to support optimal health.
Herbal: Pure, Potent Full-Spectrum Extracts
Holistic: Multiple Complementary Ingredients for Maximum Benefit
Health: Addresses Vital Areas of Wellness

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by 99foxxy(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Some girls don't really have conscience, anyway it's applicable to guys too. like my mum will always say, never take anyone online serious cause the world is filled with evil people and it goes for both sexes...
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Did you consider the fact that she might be a catfish? Lol. Have you done a reverse image search on her pictures? I mean, she barely knows you, and she called you millions of times just for 500 naira credit, and is asking for 25k from someone she barely knows undecided
But op u sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by LorenzoU: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
more chat before I comment as of now I comment my reserve
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
blackberlin:

And the girl? Wasn't she willing to collect money from a guy she barely knew? Most of you girls are scammers and you all get angry when someone doesn't do your bidding. Where in the conversation did the guy talk about sex? Just because he wanted to see her. . . Chaii! angry
I tire o
I've been 'scammed' before undecided
When I was still an idiot. Lol
If she is willing to collect that much from someone she barely knows (who, BTW, wants to pay for her trip and cover all expenses) then she shouldn't start insulting him for asking her to see him in person

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by seunoni34(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
It pained her!

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
Because of ordinary 25k.. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by omolola15(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Vorpal:
What messenger is that?

Whatsapp on iPhone. I think the op included it in his post na.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by safarigirl(f): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol.....na you ask her how much she wan use, na you dey call her beggar

I can't see anywhere she 'begged' you for 25k.

Bringing a private chat public will only do you harm, so, what is the moral lesson of your immaturity?

I don't know Cynthia, I don't know what she looks like...in fact, I only know a name which doesn't count for much.

So OP, what is the point of this? Just 2 silly people throwing unwarranted insults at each other

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by omolola15(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Because of ordinary 25k.. angry angry angry

He he he se Madcow fit dash babe 25k just like that?? Make i bend.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Miladi(f): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
The OP is to be blamed and disparaged. He's the one that asked the girl how much her supposed training would cost. Also, he initiated talk about wishing the girl to visit him. And I neither see where the girl initiated/made request for a call credit nor where the OP sent same to her as he claimed.

From my observations above, I can conclude that the OP was firstly prejudicial from the inception and later on he exhibited too clever by half attitude, too.

9 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I tire o
I've been 'scammed' before undecided
When I was still an idiot. Lol
If she is willing to collect that much from someone she barely knows (who, BTW, wants to pay for her trip and cover all expenses) then she shouldn't start insulting him for asking her to see him in person

Lol @ ''When I was still an idiot'' cheesy grin
But seriously, most girls believe their sexuality is a key to ripping guys off for fun. Imagine the herbie27 girl supporting her after glaring evidence that the guy never mentioned sex. Everything to them is sex, sex and sex, but they don't despise it, rather they want to cash in on the opportunity and milk a guy dry.

I trust meself. . . I don't give a girl more than what I can give my fellow guy who's in need. . . cos after everything, they'll still call you maga noni.

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by MadCow1: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
omolola15:

He he he se Madcow fit dash babe 25k just like that?? Make i bend.

Na bend sure pass for you o!! grin

Seriously sha! Its just 25'k.. I no dey talk say I go rush give her o! But it depends on how you ask.. She wants it for modelling, she go first send me picture of herself make I know whether she stands a chance or na wrong investment.

Then should I decide to pay, she must send me the modelling agency account number make I transfer am into their account. grin

Thats how I roll.. cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Missmossy(f): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chai grin you both got served anyway. Some people and the way they reason.

I can't laugh......

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by distilledwalex(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
You caused it ni.... No be u dey ask how much for training. grin angry
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Rozaystunna(m): 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
So you just destroyed my data in this recession angry angry angry
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
girls I give money are girls I bleep except for family and maybe if I'm doing a charity work.. doesn't she have a bf or fada .. You funny sha

Confirm.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Rozaystunna(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Too bad i swear,some gurls sha.Dem ful nl as well grin not only gurls dey beg,some guys too can beg for africa. angry
oya shut up

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by LaExpert: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
lilmax:
two idiots in this case

Seconded.

"come to Ilorin"
Can you imagine? For what exactly?

Guys be bringing disrepute upon themselves and other guys.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
If she had acted according to your bidding op, we won't have seen this chat.
You wanted to bleep who you barely know, cos you don't have a gf?.

#Good for you.
black and shine! True africa beauty, wish I could make love to you.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by peripepe(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27 please inbox me the cynthia number to my email....nonsononi99@gmail.cm grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hidden agenda everywhere,smh!
None is honest undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by sinceraconcept(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
na small money.. I go give her if she come.. Na just the only condition
guy,you for give her 2k. Ole oshi. Beggars all over. Alapa mashishe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.