Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? (6106 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't want to spoil market for them so i'll stick to my day job

That was good anyway. Keep it up. Not everything about life should be taken too seriously.
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2016
Ishilove:

My sister, you want to kee someborry's husband, son, father and brother?? shocked

Deliver me o!
You get underground shelter for your place?
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2016
michymeg:
Did your second delivery take place in a Nigerian hospital?
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2016
Ujoan:

Compare suicide rates overseas and same here. People going on killing sprees because their hearts got broken.

Look at the situation in Nigerians yet people are going about jolly and happy. . . . . even when there's no reason to be.

I'm not the shouting and screaming type ooh, but sometimes I wish I were.

Lets have a recording of your next attempt when you release a demo tape of your first attempt of wailing during childbirth.

I am sure a lot of us will like to listen to the release of that single on Nairaland. LOL

Those who will like to listen should click like if not click share!

Sure, they have lots of bottled up emotions but I think their greatest problem is lack of social support system. No extended family to fall back on.

Their society is good but not the best model to follow
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2016
1bkaye:
*specifically checks thread to see if op is male*
*op is male*

[img]http://i./gFVZYsTxrEpr2.gif[/img]

Research on me!
Without permission!

That is plagiarism!

You should have known that the OP is a man. It is only a man that will not know the meaning of Epidural.

I cast my votes to the ladies in the house
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Why not also curse your partner? Some women actually do that during delivery, its like a kind of uncontrollable delirium.

I guess its not about physical strength, its about self control in the midst of the excruciating pain.

Should we begin to advocate that women should cultivate lack of self control in childbirth?

When you watch Fulani women give birth, you will probably understand. They have been prepared culturally to react calmly during their birth pangs. Doctors in Ilorin will bear me witness and its not that they take some special concussion to remove the pain.

Actually, Fulani women are take known to medication to keep their unborn babies small. You can't compare pushing a 2.5kg baby and a 4.0kg. . .

Have you watched a video of someone being tortured? How many of them can stand the pain without screaming out? Childbirth is a whole different type of torture . . . Nothing can quite describe it . . Best experienced.

I think you guys should cut us women some slack . . . Every women deserves the right to go mad during labour. Trust me!

4 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ujoan:

Actually, Fulani women are take known to medication to keep their unborn babies small. You can't compare pushing a 2.5kg baby and a 4.0kg. . .

Have you watched a video of someone being tortured? How many of them can stand the pain without screaming out? Childbirth is a whole different type of torture . . . Nothing can quite describe it . . Best experienced.

I think you guys should cut us women some slack . . . Every women deserves the right to go mad during labour. Trust me!

OK! I give up.
Let every lady scream as they seem fit.

Fulani's don't drink to have their baby small. Its too much walking. How many fat Fulani's have you seen.

On a serious note:
I wish more ladies will read and have information about their complex natures both biological and psychological.

My wife will tell you that she felt like screaming and pulling out her hairs BUT she realized it wouldn't change a thing. Instead she by choice endured the great pain by using non verbal form of expression to manage the pain.

That is what I am advocating, non verbal tantum means of dealing with the pain.
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by queenDD(f): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
I can't believe someone opened a thread just to ask this question sha..

1 Like

Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
RiloKiley:

Both of u get a room already.
Sheesh!

Crackhaus be like ...

grin

2 Likes

Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by shadeyinka(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2016
queenDD:
I can't believe someone opened a thread just to ask this question sha..
LOL!
Seeing is Believing!
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Ujoan:

Good analogy. Well said.
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by Mskrisx(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
I no go talk
Re: Must A Woman Wail And Cry During Childbirth? by Jay542(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mskrisx:
I no go talk
Haaha. Talk biko oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Birth Control/family Planning Experience / Five Years Old Girl Pregnant! / What To Do When A Woman Insist On Court Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.