Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (50909 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Paperwhite(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good development! The struggle continues. The dullard up north should see it clearly that the Igbo race is ever determined.Free Biafra or this country will never know peace.Ndi Igbo mara ihe.Umu Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by kaboninc(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

grin funny enough I'm not the Afonja or whatever they call it I'm an akwaibomite.

Lol I just felt we should all pray for the betterness of one country instead of the whole dividing thing.

Hmmmm...so you are among the members of the Igbo Haterz Club?

That is very interesting...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I have one igbo girl here as a friend. Meanwhile, what i wrote above is rubbish. I have no idea what it means grin grin grin

grin; D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by kaboninc(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

NO.

Yes it is.

Well, you could have identified yourself long ago na...why wait till this time?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Laveda(f): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...so you are among the members of the Igbo Haterz Club?

That is very interesting...

Is that what you term hate
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by africanusvu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hunger descend on ibos?frankly u just heard of these peple u dnt knw them.and thats their problem wit nigeria.they see a diff picture of these peple.i been wit then 4 long.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Laveda(f): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Yes it is.

grin wait to do what?

I'm not a tribalist, that ends it.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Lordspicy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
biafrans in solidarity
ndi be anyi bu umu chineke

somebody praise the lord

viva Biafra
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Akpan107(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:

Yes i am. Its annoying to see jobless youths from the east and south south coming online to rant in a stupid and annoying way. South south youths are lazy and always look for people to blame for their backwardness. From your name i can tell u are either calabar or aks. You guys are lazy. I bet u are above 25 and still in ur moms house
Am from Akwa Ibom State and my people are not as lazy as exaggerated.
The igbos are more industrious and economically viable and developed than us... but to God be the glory, our ppl are now toeing the line of the Igbos... today, our ppl are really waking up and they're doing well. i have lived a very good part of my life with the igbos and i have learned alot from them.
I got my first 1m naira in life through and igbo man and the same to my younger brother. not because they just called us and hand over the money to us, not at all. they simply put us through and today we are fine.

I'm above 25 and i must tell you that one Nigeria has actually not been working.

Regional system of government or a divided Nigeria will help us developed more faster.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by PROVERBZ(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
ATTENTION ATTENTION

HAUSAS BREAK IPOB SIT AT HOME PROTEST IN JOS PLATEAU STATE I HAVE PICTURE PFOOF
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by tiwiex(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
sarrki:
Lol

Nothing wey man no go see with this criminal

Ipob

This is how it starts. I am sure some peeps said nothing will happen like this. Na mouth dem dey get. As u can see mouth is getting to small action. I am not in favour our unrest or any public if unnecessary. Is this unnecessary? I am Yoruba so not ipob as we say. Leadership comes with balance. Has it occurred to u that all this talk of seccessation started under Buhari? He has created so much imbalance with it utterances and actions. This is about Nigeria. The talks for true federalism are louder than ever. Almost like Buhari pumped up the volume. The result don dey show. What next? Send the military or the police who warned people yesterday not to disturb d peace. When na sit at home protest. The hardest thing to start is a mass movement. That is what Buhari is avoiding by keeping KANU in jail. But if it will happened , it will. People cannot be oppressed forever. You say u love me. I say I no love u. Na by force. U even say my staying is not negotiable even if u keep hating me. Buhari could have quelled at this with a sincere olive branch from day one. Like I said, this is how it starts. People have started responding collectively. This is usually d hard part. It is not too late for people at d top to balance d polity with utterances and actions. Make we dey talk true.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by akpanbaba: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
AKWA IBOM was not, is not, and will not be part BIAFRA
Reporters take note

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by DrinkWater10: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:
NDI ARA OJUKWU...CHINEKE NA POOGI angry angry grin
So cliche grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by PortHakotTimes(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
otimize:
Am reporting life from Enugu, everywhere is busy... Market here open o!!!
How can you be in Benin and Enugu at the same time?

Dia is God o o.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
OldRogerina:

South Sudan would be a joke compared to what would befall these people. The other day, it was Aniomas denying being Igbos. I cant wait to see the movie. By then, all our borders would be strict. No igbo refugee would be able to crawl in through the bushes.
are u from anioma
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by lacasera14(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lacasera reporting from the beautiful city of calabar
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Kanyekels(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

Not like I care anyways.
Ugly ethnic bigot. Why is Biafra issue giving you orgasm. Ezi ofia. Anumanu

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

Not like I care anyways.
it's very obvious you do my dear

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Goahead(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm overwhelmed with the level of compliance we have towards this course... God in his infinity mercy will always be our succor.

Thank you Ipobdevil

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by stubbornman(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

[s]If am yoruba let me never know peace and if am igbo may u never know peace.. . Oya say amen [/s]
why are you stvpidly insulting someone.... even swearing for that matter

Seun should just create a[b] CHILDREN SECTION [/b]for people like you....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by PROVERBZ(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
ATTENTION ATTENTION I HAVE PICTURE PROOF WITH ME .... HAUSAS FLAUNT IPOB STAY AT HOME PROTEST IN JOS PLATEAU STATE...

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by 247Potential: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ipobdevil:
Ever Busy Onitsha Head bridge.. virtually deserted

Are you kidding me??

If this place can be like this.. Wow! shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Lordspicy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
peterpetrelli:
Inside recession una dey do site at home i pity una,na una hungry go beat. Me chilling eating mama put.[color=#000099][/color] wink tongue

my brother even if dollar goes up to #1500 and fuel goes up to #600 per liter the Igbos can never starve

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Ipobdevil: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Life update from india.. IPOB protests today at Jantamata

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by DrinkWater10: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
PROVERBZ:
ATTENTION ATTENTION

HAUSAS BREAK IPOB SIT AT HOME PROTEST IN JOS PLATEAU STATE I HAVE PICTURE PFOOF
Guy long time we no dey discuss NPFL again these days.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by drss2(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ipobdevil:
IPOB in Germany are right now in Bonn Germany.demanding for the Immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu
Long Live Biafra!!!! cheesy
#FreeNnamdiKanu.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by 247Potential: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Yes it is.

I think it would be bad for the 'Miss Nairaland' hustle then.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by drss2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bolustic:
When unemployed people sit at home in protest for a fruitless and fraudulent agitation,what difference does that make on the economy?
The enlightened Igbo elites know well that Biafra is a fraudulent fraud that wouldn't see the light of the day.
anoda lost decendant of A...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by GEJman: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Dollar pls which teacher taught you that Kaduna is south east

batstan:

It's business as usual over here in Kaduna. My Igbo brothers actually opened.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Synzu(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

If am yoruba let me never know peace and if am igbo may u never know peace.. . Oya say amen

And if you're hausa?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

grin funny enough I'm not the Afonja or whatever they call it I'm an akwaibomite.

Lol I just felt we should all pray for the betterness of one country instead of the whole dividing thing.

Did I in anyway insinuate that you were Yoruba? I already knew your tribe but what I learnt also today which has eluded me before now which is why I called Mizmycoli's attention is your deep seated hatred and disdain for Igbo ...It wasn't a joke or a mistake because you spent time on both threads rubbishing Igbo people as a whole...Or can I publicly ridicule you alongside your perceived enemies in the name of joke

It is too glaring that you enjoy the Igbo bashing but isn't strong enough to wear tribalist tag, probably because of want of back ups from your tribe...hence you wanna feed your bigotry and hatred for them from the background... unfortunately, your cover was blown today...

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by PROVERBZ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Guy long time we no dey discuss NPFL again these days.
yes oo those nairabet people don't chase every body plus my enyimba is really poor did season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.