Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports (50902 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Ugosample(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
It seems that many non SE people are scared of the secession.... grin cheesy

Anyways, I am for unity of the country, but not in the basis of some tribes are senior citizens to other people, but on the basis of fairness.
There is an unwritten rule that an Igbo man should not become president of Nigeria...
So why belong to a country that you cannot aspire to The highest office in The country?
These are things sensible people in this country should address..
The country will eventually restructure itself....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by kaboninc(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Pretenders do the worst my man ...And Ceaser cried; Et tu Brute!!! (Even you Brutus)...

Cc Mizmycoli

Too bad!

And they are very many of them here. Lying and pretending to be the exact opposite of their true self.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by mrvitalis(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
tonio2wo:

You the buyer!
Is there anything igbos sale that other tribes Dont sale?!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by melodyogonna(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
akpanbaba:
AKWA IBOM was not, is not, and will not be part BIAFRA
Reporters take note
who told you such lie?
problem with you southners is that you are ignorant and you lack history.
do some research, make google your friend my brother, THANK YOU.
NOTE:the whole igboland infact the whole biafra land have oil, so it is not your oil we want. . . . . WE WANT FREEDOM, south south was created by obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by jesse8048(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
jackie3B:

I never knew it was serious.... everywhere is just empty

Me too, I tot it wud be jus something pple will just wave off. We will surely get there.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by kaboninc(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Yea...but it would have been far better for you to show your true colour than living in pretense all long...and making us see you as a friend instead of a poison ...How do you think saboteurs are made? They are friends at dawn but enemies at dusk (frienemies)

Just shocking!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Gabrielo7125(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
why do ipob believe that south south is part of Biafra?? are they for Real?? what the F is Biafra?!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by jesse8048(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ademurph1:
kindly state school that shut down in Oyingbo, it hard for me to believe, I am presently at Ladipo Market and business is going as usual

Bro, it would easier for me to name schools that opened today. Even d ones that didn't announce yesterday locked dis morning and pleaded with parents to take back the children home.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by upsonn(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Majority of this people agreed to sit at home out of fear of been attacked and have their small goods looted....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaboninc:

I was actually shocked. And worst still, she sees nothing wrong in it, telling me that they were mere words. Can you imagine? Calling a group of people "flat heads" could me just mere words? Her friends? She schools in their land, chats with them, live with them but still pretend to like them? Pretenders are the worst set of people and she is just the last person I could think of.

Am sure Miz must have spotted this trait in her and is already careful with her. I trust her.

It is not about being careful...she has told us about her through thoughts...it is now left for her to be bold enough since tribal words are just mere words.

Wow...which school in the East?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Shym3xx: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol.

Sitting at home in a recession?

They ought to be flogged thoroughly for this idiocy. grin

The theatrics don't cut. If you want Biafra - go for it. All these useless games without clear direction and flip-flopping everywhere is boring now.

Nigeria should be dead by now but Biafrans don't know what they want. grin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Too bad!

And they are very many of them here. Lying and pretending to be the exact opposite of their true self.

I think Nairaland just like Hijab covers lots of people's dirt cheesygringrin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by legendte(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
I just want dis people to get dere Biafra. They just believe Nigeria can't survive without them. They keep shouting Biafra but let Nigeria army release recruitment form u see them trooping in there thousands to collect the form.

Pls stay at home for a week. And let see who will suffer most
month end you go still go pay house rent to your Igbo landlord. We are the greatest and not even Awo who drank rat poison could stop us.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lol.

Sitting at home in a recession?

They ought to be flogged thoroughly for this idiocy. grin

The theatrics don't cut. If you want Biafra - go for it. All these useless games without clear direction and flip-flopping everywhere is boring now.

Nigeria should be dead by now but Biafrans don't know what they want. grin

How would you have them do it or go about the actualization?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by MizMyColi(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
My darlings cheesy

Whynotthetruth, Kaboninc

My mentions o o o tongue

Two of you know whatsup with me at the moment.
I can't even bring myself to write something comprehensive.

Isi owuwa na'awam embarassed

Let me chat you up, inugo wink
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by engrchykae(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
bayawah:
our fathers didn't fail, because the last stroke of a hammer brake the stone doesn't mean that the first stroke was useless, success is a continuous effort" they started it for us to complete.
thank you my brother,our father's gave us the idea to complete.
whether massob,ipob,bim its still the same rising sun(idea)
the slow movement of the tiger shouldn't be interpreted as cowardice.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by preciousMI1(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
jesse8048:
Here in oyigbo, schools shutdown, most shops locked and some partially open. Streets and roads scanty like public holiday.
where in oyigbo do u stay. I stay at location road. I went to work today.. I was pained sha
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by hackactigist: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
owerri is calm and businesses ongoing
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
the photos are eye sore

Biggest market? More like biggest slum
The pictures he posted is Mechanic village Obosi just like Ladipo market

Pictures of Onitsha main market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by MayhorE(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
they should continue that for one week if they truly knows what they are doing.

na hunger go waya them out
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by jesse8048(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
preciousMI1:

where in oyigbo do u stay. I stay at location road. I went to work today.. I was pained sha

Eyah, sorry dear. I stay close to covenant street mbano camp. Wow first time I'm meeting a nairalander in oyigbo.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by StarPlayer: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

You guys are just a sad bunch. Ganging up against a lil girl for stating the obvious. Are your heads not flat before Smh.. The problem with you ipod yoots is that you're too emotional, and that makes it easy for you guys to be manipulated. I feel really feel for you lot sha.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by legendte(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:
Lol I'll leave it at whatever you think, doesn't matter.
See how dirty and ugly you are. Hate kills.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
More of Onitsha markets on normal day

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by SlayerSupreme: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Laveda:

grin I'll be stupid to hate them, I've been in the east for years now..

But if you say so? No problem I really do not take everything I see on Nairaland that seriously.
You're a disgrace. Shut up already and take a seat.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
CSTR2:
You this illiterate vomiting untrue nonsense.
Awolowo was the first person to attempt secession and was arrested and jailed for treason before an Igbo man stupidly released him else he would have died in jail.
The yorubas already tried their hands at secession in the 60s and it failed woefully without a wimper or any hope of success.

The arrangee wedding scammer is here again with lies. Gowon released him and not that animal in hell called Ojuiku. Shameless liar

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Shym3xx: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

The first step would be for all Igbos to be more vocal/united and forthcoming about what they actually want, with a well rounded leader who understands diplomacy and is eloquent/articulate enough to push forward an ideology everyone can rally around. Then Igbos also have to start looking towards home, while creating a blueprint on how to actualise the dream. And define your borders without trying to claim other people needlessly, unless there's an agreement.

However, the fact that you have a crackpot and a bigot as the leader of the loudest group, with headless splinter groups with no direction whatsoever everywhere - just makes the whole thing a joke. And you have got a case of most Igbos not knowing what they want. They want to Biafrans today and Nigerians tomorrow. It's just so confusing and those of us who fully support the disintegration of Nigeria don't know where you stand.

You have the population - nothing is stopping you. These theatrics don't cut it.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Living with them for years isn't a reason why you won't hate them.. Isn't these Yorubas insulting them living with them? aren't Northerners that kill them living with them for years? ... Whatever you write here on Nairaland came out from inside you either positive or negative...You can NEVER fetch clean water from a dirty pond...Just like Peak milk; Igbo hatred is in YOU babe cheesy grin

Same way you Iboes insult others too, the hatred is mutual.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Teflon5(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Na dem go tire

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Hhundredhundred(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
aalangel:

It really baffles me that when someone hates someone, you still won't let the person go his way. Nigerians hate "Biafrans". It's simple, Let Them Go!!! So that we'll know we're in different countries. Let the hate stop. I'm married to your people. I don't mind travelling to another country to visit my husband's people. You don't want them, they don't want you. Separation is the best!!!!

Can you tell us how Yoruba are holding you from going? Pls tell us cos have seen Yoruba on this thread supporting you guys and we have seen many Yoruba folks like FFK, Afenifere group, Fayose, Soyinka e.t.c speaking for biafra boldly. So how are we now holding you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by Shym3xx: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
List of the best black countries in the world:

- Bahamas (this should actually be a first world country).

- Barbados.

- Seychelles.

- Cape Verde.

- Gambia (nice country and I don't know anyone who has been there who doesn't have a lot of positive things to say about the country - both white and black).

All these countries are small countries and it shows black people aren't built for useless overpopulated countries that have zero power in the scheme of things and too much diversity is a curse. I'm all for disintegration cos Nigeria is never going to work.

So, I support Biafrans. However, stop the theatrics and start pushing a decent agenda.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports by ayindejimmy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ipobdevil:
Anambara, imo, Awka-ibom, Cross river, Rivers, Abia, Eboyi, Delta, Bayalsa, and Enugu. All shut down today,

What!
Is this a market or a refuse dump?
Well, now I see the real zombies
I wish them success-it's about time

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) / Court Sacks Ifeanyi Ubah As Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.