Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Shame On The Biafrans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On The Biafrans (3716 Views)

Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video / South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Regret; A Huge Lesson for the Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Op, there were no date and time stamps to verify when the video was taken

It was posted today I never failed to do so.
So u guys will not say is forged... Thou u can see average was closed but many was open. Regardless of how I hate the fraudulent agitation. I will speak the truth you guys tried no body sold meat in oyigbo market today except one Igbo guy in the whole of Oyigbo market Nigeria...
But yet an Igbo guy a Biafran sold. The road was busy not as before u can see the video
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Ikechukwu48: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So u guys will not say is forged... Thou u can see average was closed but many was open. Regardless of how I hate the fraudulent agitation. I will speak the truth you guys tried no body sold meat in oyigbo market today except one Igbo guy in the whole of Oyigbo market Nigeria...
But yet an Igbo guy a Biafran sold. The road was busy not as before u can see the video

I can take any video ANY WHERE on my phone, and post it back on youtube...it will have the date stamp of when I posted, not the date it was made. Likewise I can download videos online, post it on youtube and it'll still have the date it was posted, not made

Your video prove ABSOLUTELY nothing. Are you trying to tell people that live in Oyigbo..wtf is going on in their own land?

Your cluelessness is shameful.

Infact I triple dare you to go out and have just ONE person in that same market and tell you the date of the day. Post it on youtube and bring it here....prove the oyigbo living in their own land wrong

Btw: Mr igbo wannabe...oyigbo is not in Port Harcourt. Continue dey decieve yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
I wish I made FP. I would have booked space and posted this video...

Nka bu oyigbo main market. Ku' unu le bikonu. road di very busy. Especially main market. Oyigbo wu the igwocha or Port.

September... Mbe aname sey video nka ha magi...
Na ndi ruo Biafra le video below..

see the kind of imaginary Igbo that you are attempting to speak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Ikechukwu48: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

see the kind of imaginary Igbo that you are attempting to speak

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

He'll soon blame you for being brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu....that's why you can't read his igbo grin grin grin grin

Pure example that Google translator is NOT your friend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
I wish I made FP. I would have booked space and posted this video...

Nka bu oyigbo main market. Ku' unu le bikonu. road di very busy. Especially main market. Oyigbo wu the igwocha or Port.

September... Mbe aname sey video nka ha magi...
Na ndi ruo Biafra le video below...

oboy Biafra matter the pain u well well ooo
na only u de nairaland alwaz creating thread about Biafra o boy u no the tire even footballers the tire ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

He'll soon blame you for being brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu....that's why you can't read his igbo grin grin grin grin

Pure example that Google translator is NOT your friend grin
He thinks Igbo is like Arabic, the language of his Gambari slave master
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hizzy:

oboy Biafra matter the pain u well well ooo
na only u de nairaland alwaz creating thread about Biafra o boy u no the tire even footballers the tire ooo

Since Amara my Igbo brother lost his leg it pained me a lot... I want my Igbo brothers to first tell me what ipob has achieved or is archiving with the money to let other Igbos die in hospital...

What exactly are they doing with the money... That Biafrans that were in prisons were not taken care of...
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Deadright2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shame on you and the scumbags that brought you up they should have used you for sacrifice, Muslim extremist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

This is what they achieved grin grin

except the flag what else did they buy with the money
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

except the flag what else did they buy with the money
Why not busy yourself with what Aisha Buhari is doing with YOUR money ? grin grin
Leave Biafra alone. Igbo amaka . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

Why not busy yourself with what Aisha Buhari is doing with YOUR money ? grin grin
Leave Biafra alone. Igbo amaka . .

Igbo Amaka nka wu ezeokwu owugi ajuju mu.

I repeat Ipob... Ok let's say Buhari is a thief he is a political man. Gej and all. This man that is holy insulting other churches because he's more holy what has he done...? If nothing say nothing am not for APC or PDP... Live political parties... Biafra is about secession not about winning election...
What has Biafra archived. If u place them with the same political parties they insulted then u are also calling them thieves...
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by vecman22(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Biko you dey take that igbo wannabe OP seriously?

The biafran matter have left that dude completely mad. Leave the guy to continue disgracing himself.

brother can't you see you are d one who's mad here??he gave you evidence and you are here sounding like someone who is under a spell..
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

At least Biafra produces shoes.
Not like Nigeria that is importing toothpick grin grin

Ipob achievement not Aba boys...
I.P.O.B from their radio. Not individually made product
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by PFRB: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
It was 9pm when I copied this and it says 4 hours ago. So you posted it 4 hours ago and that should be 5 pm. When did you take the pictures.

shame on the Biafrans
Biafra Exposed

4 hours agoNo views

Shame on the ipods... This is today September 23... On Biafra stay at home day...

New
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by APCsupporter: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Check out their new threat no more sinking the zoo they can say God please release Nnamdi Kanu in Jesus name...
This was the same Jesus they lied was an idol. And Barr Emma Mmezu said we are suffering because we believe in the son of God evidence on my part 1...

Screenshot below of the new release Kanu method. But where is their Russian Helicopters...

Facebook link as raw evidence of screenshot...

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1134592786655156&fs=2

Hmm. These people seem to like being decieved. Have you seen my mail?
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by PFRB: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Now you claim that you were is Obigbo market. Shame on you. If you know Obigbo market and there were only 2 cars infront of you, then you should be ashamed of yourself . Shame on you. You don't know Obigbo. The dialect being spoken by those in that video is not the dialect that is spoken in Obigbo. Shame on you. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
APCsupporter:

Hmm. These people seem to like being decieved. Have you seen my mail?

My man. well I just pray God blesses Buhari with wisdom. Without God he will do no good thing...
He is trying to ban importation of chicken, rice,cow meat/beaf, tooth pick...
The chicken we have is good. So why not we patronise ourselves to make ourselves rich?... Or is Oyibo chicken more better or what?
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Unimaginable123: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I checked the video on YouTube and couldn't verify
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by PFRB: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Unimaginable123:
I checked the video on YouTube and couldn't verify

That environment is no Obigbo.
Secondly all evening markets opened from 4 pm when the sit at home had been considered closed. What the video was showing is an evening market not the main market.
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
PFRB:

That environment is no Obigbo.
Secondly all evening markets opened from 4 pm when the sit at home had been considered closed. What the video was showing is an evening market not the main market.

u didn't see that big building the yellow long one. I captured it to expose u people... The market was busy accept it
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Ikechukwu48: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
vecman22:

brother can't you see you are d one who's mad here??he gave you evidence and you are here sounding like someone who is under a spell..

You're so gullible..it's sad.
On the ipob thread, there were people posting images of onitsha market being busy while onitsha indigienous kept saying onitsha is shut down.

On that same thread, we had someone saYing Akwa ibom is open and busy...my bestfriend is currently in that AK so I know it's not.

Then you had some claiming Enugu is busy yet the indigienous as well as a news report saYing it's not.

It's similar to this. The oyigbo indigenous says the town is shut down, they themselves provided the images we see and the guy is question posted a video with no TIME STAMP saYing is not.

While I'm at it, the guy in question claims to live far away in Anambra state or so he claims. Do you know the distance from Anambra to oyigbo sef? So do you honestly believe he drovd all the way from Anambra to oyigbo just to buy something from a market.

Why isn't he doing as I asked which is actually going to that market he claimed he was at and post a video of him asking someone the date...why is he ignoring that request? In fact the video itself will disprove doubters like myself and ipob at the same time. Why isn't he jumping to that?

Continue dey decieve yourself
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by PFRB: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

u didn't see that big building the yellow long one. I captured it to expose u people... The market was busy accept it

Let me tell you something. If you know Obigbo and you are driving along the road along Obigbo market and what you get in front of you are just two cars, it means something has happened that kept the place so scanty. That is why I said shame on you. Next is that the dialect being spoken in that video is not that which is spoken in Obigbo. That is why I say shame on you. You want to deceive an unsuspecting public.
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
PFRB:

Let me tell you something. If you know Obigbo and you are driving along the road along Obigbo market and what you get in front of you are just two cars, it means something has happened that kept the place so scanty. That is why I said shame on you. Next is that the dialect being spoken in that video is not that which is spoken in Obigbo. That is why I say shame on you. You want to deceive an unsuspecting public.

U no get talk o. can't I go to England I speak Igbo. Am I not the one taping it...

I spoke raw Igbo to avoid u guys thinking is only Yoruba that hate Biafra..

Can't I stay in Yoruba land and speak my dialect una no get talk at all...
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by CltrAltDel: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

I can take any video ANY WHERE on my phone, and post it back on youtube...it will have the date stamp of when I posted, not the date it was made. Likewise I can download videos online, post it on youtube and it'll still have the date it was posted, not made

Your video prove ABSOLUTELY nothing. Are you trying to tell people that live in Oyigbo..wtf is going on in their own land?

Your cluelessness is shameful.

Infact I triple dare you to go out and have just ONE person in that same market and tell you the date of the day. Post it on youtube and bring it here....prove the oyigbo living in their own land wrong

Btw: Mr igbo wannabe...oyigbo is not in Port Harcourt. Continue dey decieve yoursel[/s]f
Going by ur logic above. .........I dare you to show 1 picture with todays date and time of any of the biafra rally that took place today .......infact any one around the world as you guys claimed.
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by PFRB: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

U no get talk o. can't I go to England I speak Igbo. Am I not the one taping it...

I am not talking about the one you spoke but the one spoken by the people around as you car was moving. If you know Obigbo you will be surprised to get only two cars in front of you. Where were the numerous buses. Where were the numerous cars . Where were the numerous keke that are always struggling for space with other vehicles. Where were the several trailers and tippers that sand and chippings to the numerous building constructions sites. Man you don't know Obigbo/
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by CltrAltDel: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Keep busting them. ........kudos dude
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Ikechukwu48: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s]
Going by ur logic above. .........I dare you to show 1 picture with todays date and time of any of the biafra rally that took place today .......infact any one around the world as you guys claimed.

Did you see me question the image of so called ipob failed attempt in imo state. Why? You can't verify an image...even the date can be photoshopped in it....hence the reason, I kept saying..m I'm going by the INDIGIEOUS ( aka the individual living there) statement

Video on the other you can verify it...a simple of task of ASKING the person to say the date verifies it. Your brother neglected to do so and still ignoring it even after I dared him to do so.
In addotion, the fact he couldn't even write a clear igbo and uses Google translator but yet spoke clear igbo in the video also verifies that is NOT his video

Let's not forget, he stupidly forgot that he once claimed to live in Anambra state thus the distance to get from there to oyigbo is long. In addition, if he actually visited oyigbo, he would have know oyigbo and PH are completely different and not even close to eachother thus won't be so stupid to think both are the same area.

Yes the lunatic that stalks RB page, wailing knows more about a town more than the people residing in the town. Come on, move
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Ikechukwu48: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

He thinks Igbo is like Arabic, the language of his Gambari slave master
cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
I think he thinks that's he's Yoruba Yoruba language.

Million Dollar question...why is it the guy in the video spoke good igbo but our biafraudexposure or whatever he calls himself stays struggling with Igbo? Na who video he stole?
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by CltrAltDel: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Did you see me question the image of so called ipob failed attempt in imo state. Why? You can't verify an image...even the date can be photoshopped in it....hence the reason, I kept saying..m I'm going by the INDIGIEOUS ( aka the individual living there) statement

Video on the other you can verify it...a simple of task of ASKING the person to say the date verifies it. Your brother neglected to do so and still ignoring it even after I dared him to do so.
In addotion, the fact he couldn't even write a clear igbo and uses Google translator but yet spoke clear igbo in the video also verifies that is NOT his video

Let's not forget, he stupidly forgot that he once claimed to live in Anambra state thus the distance to get from there to oyigbo is long. In addition, if he actually visited oyigbo, he would have know oyigbo and PH are completely different and not even close to eachother thus won't be so stupid to think both are the same area.

Yes the lunatic that stalks RB page, wailing knows more about a town more than the people residing in the town. Come on, move[/s][s][/s]
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Wrote This “borno State Is Boiling ” / 2019: Olawepo Hashim And The Arewa Challenge / Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.