Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,571 members, 7,827,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Shame On The Biafrans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On The Biafrans (3744 Views)

Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video / South West Is The Pride Of Nigeria. A Big Lesson For The Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu's Regret; A Huge Lesson for the Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Keep busting them. ........kudos dude

no let the guy come and talk I must expose.. why I should not speak my dialect in another land. if really that is not Oyigbo...

Them no get talk at all, at all. u call me Yoruba I type my dialect u say is a translator. I spoke it u say is fake I can't speak it in Obigbo.. nna er. Tufiakwa unu..
grin
grin
grin
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by ebujany(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

U no get talk o. can't I go to England I speak Igbo. Am I not the one taping it...

I spoke raw Igbo to avoid u guys thinking is only Yoruba that hate Biafra..

Can't I stay in Yoruba land and speak my dialect una no get talk at all...

Chai, I know you hate Biafra but deep down in ur heart if you will tell ur self the truth, the sit at home was successful in oyigbo. I live in shell location by access bank, you should know there if you stay in oyigbo. That market is extra busy daily, for the road to be clear like that tells you the sit at home was successful. Infact, timber was on lock down including steel village. That oyigbo market was totally on lockdown too it only became lively by evening.
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by ebujany(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

U no get talk o. can't I go to England I speak Igbo. Am I not the one taping it...

I spoke raw Igbo to avoid u guys thinking is only Yoruba that hate Biafra..

Can't I stay in Yoruba land and speak my dialect una no get talk at all...

As for your language, you sound like someone who learned Igbo probably you've lived among the igboa for long. Your obviously not Igbo. Ihe agwo muru ahahi ito ogologo
Re: Shame On The Biafrans by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ipob achievement not Aba boys...
I.P.O.B from their radio. Not individually made product
IPOB is full of Aba Boyz na...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Fashola Working For Atiku / Was It Correct To Allow Osibanjo With A Tablet In A Debate? / Suspicious: President Buhari Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.