Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift (42290 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Got An Offer Of 250k Naira To Deactivate My Buhari Parody Twitter Account / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Whogoblog: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/oladelemi-philip-olubakin/

cc; lalasticlala

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by usba: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
NBA now engaged in stealing? undecided what sort of thinking can make such a group act so lowly.

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Omeokachie: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahahahahahaha...

What is that charge police slam on receivers of stolen goods?

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

The lawyer is a fool to have wasted precious time drawing a dullard.

Serves him right.
Ass-lickers everywhere.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by soberdrunk(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
If we were in an advanced country this means "early retirement" for this guy but in Nigeria if he too make noise nah "gone too soon". For a lawyer the level of 'lack of wisdom' this guy just displayed is alarming. How can you 'loud' such a sensitive issue in an "insensitive' country? His best move will have been to settle this behind closed doors, pata pata get a couple of millions or 'juicy appointment' but now the only thing he will get is "intimidation' and "frustration'........ angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Coitus: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
The guy wan use style let us know say na him paint am grin

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by ChiefSweetus: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahahahahaha...

What is that charge police slam of receivers of stolen goods?
grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Abuleoshi: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na wa for Nigeria ooh
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by pennywys(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
NBA, what's NBA?
Nigerian Basketball Association or Nigerian Bar Association

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Hidentity(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is the lowliest I think anybody should go. Anybody, let alone a body as revered as the Nigerian Bar Association.

I mean, this is a body that purportedly has in its organs the best legal brains and intellectually exposed individuals. You turned someone down with reckless abandon, picked up the work that supposedly doesn't worth its salt and went ahead to present same. Who does that?

If a poor lawyer in Igbosere striving to make ends meet had been the one involved in this mess, these well suited hypocrites would have constituted a kangaroo panel to strip him of his licence to meal and made a fool of such person. They would have chorused: He has no business being a lawyer! Now, like a friend will say: The masquerade has farted!

This is a further validation of my indifference towards NBA. It is a body that has outlived its usefulness and purpose. At the expense of the interest of young lawyers, they dine and wine with no iota of discretion. Young lawyers earn 10,000 monthly in Lagos, as low as 8,000 in Benin, 12,000 in Enugu. Mockery of salaries that can't even afford a pair of good shoes. Instead of dealing with this anomalies and many more, they would rather hike conference fee, and some jesters among them will even claim licence to practice law is not a meal ticket, but a ticket to learn law. So, when will it become a meal ticket? When they turn wretched all in the name of learning? That moment you realized you just ate pizza for 5,000-half of a colleague's salary in Oshogbo. You can't help but shudder. Here they are, supposed faces of the profession. Buffons!

I made an innocent plea in the law school for the reduction of law school fee to pave way for children of Cab drivers, less patronised tailors, market women and those financially less fortunate to be able to study law, the supposed rep of the Council responded with piercing insults. People take to insult when the flower of logic ceases to grow in their backyards.

If a lawyer can't get justice among his colleagues, the common man is doomed. Justice in Nigeria is a paper term, a shadow not for catch. They should be made to go through the rigours of the law. They have desecrated the profession, let them be made to face the fire.

157 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by FarahAideed: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
The way Nigerians abuse the creativity of others is very wrong ..

9 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by panther67: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
omo see gobe grin
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by hismerhill(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
And this coming from a reputable organization like NBA... Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Destined2win: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Everybody wants to outsmart the other person in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by ayusco85(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Chelsea vs barca X2 and und 3.5. no dey this match o
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by ZombieBuster: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Only in the shit hole country that NBA turns out to be fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
U be Mumu and I no pity you. U no see better people to paint e come be Buhari. Anumpama

9 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Dething: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
This man has hammered if only he can prove he actually did the job and did not officially consent to or permits the presentation to Me president.

2 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Franzinni: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hehe guy.. Your Case is like a zebra that went to report lion to fellow hungry lions say e do you Waka....Haha!!!! Suya!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Felixalex(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nawa, the Association that breeds people who are meant to administer justice via the laws of our land is engaging in a highly criminal offence.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by cashkid: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Serves him right.
Ass-lickers everywhere.

And what the hell have u acheived in ur miserable low life with ur precious time than to come here and rant when ur mates are out there making cool cash! Stop the hate or else it will soon send you 6 feet under the ground!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by don4real18(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Make I do Tinubu painting... Maybe he will gimme political appointment

1 Like

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Zonacom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Serves him right.
Ass-lickers everywhere.
But the foolish venture is about to fetch him some cool cash if his case is handled well. I'd say he's a Wise fool

3 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by adecz: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
The painting doesn't resemble
Buhari at all.

It looks more like a painting
of a herdsman.... angry

3 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by obowunmi(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Theft is unacceptable.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by Felixalex(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
cashkid:

And what the hell have u acheived in ur miserable low life with ur precious time than to come here and rant when ur mates are out there making cool cash! Stop the hate or else it will soon send you 6 feet under the ground!

Relax man/Kid, don't be so serious, it's just like u talking to one of the statues in IMO state.....ure wasting ur time grin

16 Likes

Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by danthamccoy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
"Oya na, wear your shoe let's go to court" grin grin
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by zeedof(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oya NAB the NBA its self..... But which kind wahala b dis self, lawyer prosecuting lawyer....
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by ggoldmine: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Guess NBA will have to be charged with theft.
Re: Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift by pennywys(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
ayusco85:
Chelsea vs barca X2 and und 3.5. no dey this match o
serial gambler

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.