Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me (2074 Views)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Romancelanders Warned Me About This Girl,i Didn't Listen!!! / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm new in this area and there's this girl I noticed. She'd be about 18 or 19 years. I'm 20. After about 3 months of watching her, I finally summoned the courage to approach her. When I called her, i thought she'd snob me but she stopped and was very nice and polite. While discussing, I asked her how many siblings she had and she said "FIVE BROTHERS" (she is the last born). While I was talking to her (in front of her gate), one of her brothers came out (this guy is very huge) and i greeted him. He answered and passed us. The next day, i was talking about her with my friend in front of a shop and I didn't know that her brother was at my back. This guy gave me a serious warning to stay away from her. I later made enquiries about this girl and i heard that her father is very harsh ( e fit call police for u sef) and she is a no go area. I have been meeting her once in a while and I really like her. She's very nice but I'm scared of her family. All her brothers are my elders. I stand no chance. What do you suggest i do?

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
if you really love her no d fear anything at least you fit collect beating for anything wey you love

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by abokibuhari: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
you fail jamb ?

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by McBrooklyn(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bruh, the spirit of the Lord keeps telling me you're only after chopping the girl clean and clean mouth . . . The spirit want me to tell you that the Lord has soaked you pieces of cane in kerosene mixed with turpentine and you should be expecting some lashes very soon if you don't tell the girl the truth about what you like about her and what you actually want from her angry

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by saintfellow(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op so you did not see any 21 and above years old girl to woo, its a 18 years old lady, that you want to woo.
Bro you forking back up else you loose your two legs, and i totally support the brothers.
Go for mature ladies, please dnt destroy the life of that little girl.
If you probably talk about my kid sister that way, believe me, after warning you, you will run from the town.

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
saintfellow:
Op so you did not see any 21 and above years old girl to woo, its a 18 years old lady, that you want to woo.
Bro you forking back up else you loose your two legs, and i totally support the brothers.
Go for mature ladies, please dnt destroy the life of that little girl.
If you probably talk about my kid sister that way, believe me, after warning you, you will run from the town.

I'm 20
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
One time my father made excess eba and blamed it on me for boiling excess water undecided

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by saintfellow(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Notoriousking:

I'm 20
Then you should concentrate more on how to work hard and live a successful life, your number 1 priority in life is to study hard and come out in flying colours.
There is time for everything in life, your time for girlfriend will come.
By the way, do you know calculus, cost accounting and Mathematics very well?
If your answer is No, then buddy sit your ass down and concentrate of your studies.

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2016

So, You're like how old? 16?.
shouldn't you like, be reading, maybe?

please this shouldn't be news abeg... leave the girl alone! And Pursue your agemates if You're so... errm, So jobless....

I mean, who calls random teenagers they barely know on the street, these days? Fùckboys that's for sure..

you love her my ass!!!

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Love prevails above all adversities bruh__Kwantinue grin

Am just messing with ya by d time dem castrate u I no go dey there with u grin

Try to make friends with her brother.. reason things with him.. Don't go and start shouting at him on how u love his sister and shiit..those things u watch in movies don't work..reason with him on why u'll be good for his sister.. all d best

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

please this shouldn't be news abeg... leave the girl alone! And Pursue your agemates if You're so... errm, So jobless....

I mean, who calls random teenagers they barely know on the street, these days? Fùckboys that's for sure..

you love her my ass!!!

estherwatever, maybe guys have been treated badly and maybe u only get to meet the f**k guys. Please don't use your experiences in your teenage life to judge all young guys out there. There are young guys out there with good intentions. Maybe you haven't met one but they exist.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
saintfellow:
Then you should concentrate more on how to work hard and live a successful life, your number 1 priority in life is to study hard and come out in flying colours.
There is time for everything in life, your time for girlfriend will come.
By the way, do you know calculus, cost accounting and Mathematics very well?
If your answer is No, then buddy sit your ass down and concentrate of your studies.

thanks a lot sirrr. I already have my ass down concentrating on my studies.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Notoriousking:

estherwatever, maybe guys have treated badly and maybe u only get to meet the Bleep boys. Please don't use your experiences in your teenage life to judge all young guys out there. There guys out there with good intentions. Maybe you haven't met them but they exist.

I struck a nerve... didn't I? grin

oh, PS---You're older than me by the way... undecided
so, Nah.. I got no bad experiences whatsoever with members of your gender... I'm way smarter than that. cool
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

I struck a nerve... didn't I? grin

oh, PS---You're older than me by the way... undecided
so, Nah.. I got no bad experiences whatsoever with members of your gender... I'm way smarter than that. cool

like you would ever admit it

no problem but don't you think you shouldn't insult your elders?

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by KevMitnick: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

you love her my ass!!!
The need to socialize is a basic human want. I don't know how old you are but you come across as someone who is socially deficient. All he needs is a piece of advice and not insults. I guess you'll treat your younger bro this way too.
And yes, you appear to be carrying a lot of baggage from past experiences, you need to drop them, that's why you're so angry. I could help you if you need to be free of all those weight. Just pm me.

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
KevMitnick:

The need to socialize is a basic human want. I don't know how old you are but you come across as someone who is socially deficient. All he needs is a piece of advice and not insults. I guess you'll treat your younger bro this way too.
And yes, you appear to be carrying a lot of baggage from past experiences, you need to drop them, that's why you're so angry. I could help you if you need to be free of all those weight. Just pm me.

Oh, We're besties now.. .grin
right Notoriousking? tongue

this is the time where you mind your beeswax! undecided
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by KevMitnick: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Ooooohhhh... There's still hope for this one. The door's still open anytime you're ready to let go of all the baggage. Peace

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
KevMitnick:

Ooooohhhh... There's still hope for this one. The door's still open anytime you're ready to let go of all the baggage. Peace

lol. go away! grin

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by MasterBaiter: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
wetin her brother dey feel like?
if you see am for road next time,block am yarn am ur church mind.

if him misbehave,organise boys make dem treat him fuck_up.
dem no want make anybody go near their sister,Na them go fuck_fuck am last-last?

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
If I were you I'll keep seeing her. She sounds like a nice person. Hard to come by these days.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op, dnt mind the commenters above me...i think she finds you appealing and from her responses to you i think she'd be a nice girl...my advice, keep snooping in to see her and possibily hang out with her cos that's one of the ways to have access into a girls heart, i mean attention and time...when you appear before her, dnt just appear casually and uninterestingly, buy her gifts but dnt overdo it, do it moderately, check on her in the morning, afternoon and night with calls...make the calls brief but ensure you say the right words to her...do this for days and with time invite her to your lodge, when she comes play and showcase the attribute of a gentleman like firstking01, dnt make a sudden advances at her, whatever you wanna do let it be by her orders and consent...follow this it works wonders...dnt mind those her brothers, na their type dey protect their sisters then go for back dey bleep other people sisters, rubbish.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Notoriousking:
I'm new in this area and there's this girl I noticed. She'd be about 18 or 19 years. I'm 20. After about 3 months of watching her, I finally summoned the courage to approach her. When I called her, i thought she'd snob me but she stopped and was very nice and polite. While discussing, I asked her how many siblings she had and she said "FIVE BROTHERS" (she is the last born). While I was talking to her (in front of her gate), one of her brothers came out (this guy is very huge) and i greeted him. He answered and passed us. The next day, i was talking about her with my friend in front of a shop and I didn't know that her brother was at my back. This guy gave me a serious warning to stay away from her. I later made enquiries about this girl and i heard that her father is very harsh ( e fit call police for u sef) and she is a no go area. I have been meeting her once in a while and I really like her. She's very nice but I'm scared of her family. All her brothers are my elders. I stand no chance. What do you suggest i do?

if you're rich harshness no go reach u

Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ioannes:
If I were you I'll keep seeing her. She sounds like a nice person. Hard to come by these days.

despite the warning?
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
Op, dnt mind the commenters above me...i think she finds you appealing and from her responses to you i think she'd be a nice girl...my advice, keep snooping in to see her and possibily hang out with her cos that's one of the ways to have access into a girls heart, i mean attention and time...when you appear before her, dnt just appear casually and uninterestingly, buy her gifts but dnt overdo it, do it moderately, check on her in the morning, afternoon and night with calls...make the calls brief but ensure you say the right words to her...do this for days and with time invite her to your lodge, when she comes play and showcase the attribute of a gentleman like firstking01, dnt make a sudden advances at her, whatever you wanna do let it be by her orders and consent...follow this it works wonders...dnt mind those her brothers, na their type dey protect their sisters then go for back dey bleep other people sisters, rubbish.

thanks bro. I'm not in for the sex though. I really like her for who she is and not for what she has to give me.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

yea, we're besties

but @kevmitnick is right.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Smellymouth: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
OP,you won't blame him though,he's being an overprotective brother..

He feels it is his duty to protect his sister..Just treat him with respect and deference and maybe he will come to like you..

If he does not, then you should walk away..
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Notoriousking(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
OP,you won't blame him though,he's being an overprotective brother..

He feels it is his duty to protect his sister..Just treat him with respect and deference and maybe he will come to like you..

If he does not, then you should walk away..

thanks bro.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by THUNDAR(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Notoriousking:

I'm 20

d dude says "I'm 20" like it's a certificate for dating girls! my friend Go and make money! by d time you come to d house with your SUV it will be d brothers themselves welcoming you!
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Greenbullet(m): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
abokibuhari:
you fail jamb ?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

u 2 wicked jor.
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by victomancer(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
For this buhari economy u wan the pursue woman..bros free the girl..at 20 years of age ur focus should on u!! If ur in school concentrate and graduate!! If ur hustling concentrate and hustle harder...a word is enough for the wise
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Notoriousking:

despite the warning?

What will they do? Kill you? undecided

Necessity is the mother of invention... If you really like her and she feels same, you'll both find a way out.

If you mess up their sis you may lose your balls though...
Re: I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me by schumastic(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

you love her my ass!!!

someone hearing you speak will think you are above 23...let the guy be he is just enjoying his youth age..how old were you when a guy first approached you not to talk more of when you started dating?

What Is This,,if You Are Under 18 Dont Click On This Post / How Do I Convince My Wife / I Almost Committed Suicide Yesterday But God Saved Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54