Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast (53615 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by omoikea(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Aajumi:
. Damn.... I always tell my bfrd money is Nt everytin....#smiles

even when you know its the most important thing ...

Na wa ooo, why u dey deceive that guy na
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by MrMacinterchi1: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Lol...love the pic after the write up; A big yes.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nelbless(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2016
omoikea:
the only best time is when you have MONEY

i mean FULLY LOADED AND YOU CAN HAVE ANY WOMAN YOU WANT grin grin grin

even that one saying "money is not everything" grin grin grin

That's not applicable to all ladies; their is this girl....22 now...serving in sokoto now.....came out from an affair she breaked herself on the fact that the guy ain't a believer....but still loves him so dearly but won't reconcile with him ever again .

I mean to me she was like a sister vice versa....the dad was like a father to me....over time...I developed feelings for her.

but couldn't approach due to the sister and brother closeness. ...

by God's grace am not poor in any standard....and a Gospel preacher/Business Person....

honestly I thought I would get a resounding yes....but was in shocked when this lady have me an infantic NO

Which made me love her the more....as THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WOULD EVER RECEIVE A NO!

though I'm the type that never stresses my self after a woman.....she seems head strong on her verdict.....and myself....seems to be worn out...

so money ain't it all for all ladies....

SOMEONE DITCHED A POPULAR POLITICIANS SON; All to be with me for three years.....when I had nothing....

ladies deffer

The once after money....are mainly the empty cans and ladies waiting to be recycled.....detest them with PASSION
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by xyoung: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2016
INTROVERT:
Babe wey go gree, go gree. if u like make yovr papa be santa and your mama be easter bunny, if she doesnt like u forget it.
I agree with you 100 %. A girl who doesn't like you will always bounce, money might delay her bouncing but she will definitely one day even after marriage. Ask Brad Pitts and tiwa savage husband
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by xyoung: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Nelbless:

That's not applicable to all ladies; their is this girl....22 now...serving in sokoto now.....came out from an affair she breaked herself on the fact that the guy ain't a believer....but still loves him so dearly but won't reconcile with him ever again .

I mean to me she was like a sister vice versa....the dad was like a father to me....over time...I developed feelings for her.

by God's grace am not poor in any standard....and a Gospel preacher/Business Person....

honestly I thought I would get a resounding yes....but was in shocked when this lady have me an infantic NO

Which made me love her the more....as THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WOULD EVER RECEIVE A NO!

though I'm the type that never stresses my self after a woman.....she seems head strong on her verdict.....and myself....seems to be worn out...

SOMEONE DITCHED A POPULAR POLITICIANS SON; All to be with me for three years.....when I had nothing....

ladies deffer

The once after money....are mainly the empty cans and ladies waiting to be recycled.....detest them with PASSION
Are you speaking English or pidgin? No wonder she said NO

1 Like

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by xyoung: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
ardeypearlz:

You deserve a bottle of cold beercheesy
Alcoholic pearl
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by topzttst(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
xyoung:
Alcoholic pearl
yea
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by omoikea(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nelbless:

ladies deffer

okay I have seen ur point... sorry about the rejection

.... since she is not the money type and am not fully loaded yet give me her number because we fit each other grin grin grin
okay I have see
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nelbless(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
xyoung:
Are you speaking English or pidgin? No wonder she said NO
those are typos my man..... Samsung keypad
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Rubbish!! If a gal ask a guy out, is it a crime?
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by oshikoyaodemi(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
airprince1:
Rubbish!! If a gal ask a guy out, is it a crime?
hmm
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by ardeypearlz(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
xyoung:

Alcoholic pearl
Nah...ayam innocentcheesy
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Aajumi(f): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2016
omoikea:

even when you know its the most important thing ...

Na wa ooo, why u dey deceive that guy na
....it is important but Nt everytin...
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by omoikea(m): 1:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Aajumi:
....it is important but Nt everytin...

okay....before u try to convince me that its not everything

enjoy ur relationship
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Topza(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2016
omoikea:

okay....before u try to convince me that its not everything
enjoy ur relationship
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / Guys, How Will You React to this pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.