Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

ABSTINENCE - The Most Avoided Cliche - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABSTINENCE - The Most Avoided Cliche (551 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABSTINENCE - The Most Avoided Cliche by nickvanilla(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Oftentimes, man is confronted with the urge - the 'rush' as i like to call it. The primal desire to engage in white-hot pulsating ecstacy and quench our immediate thirst for sexual proclivity. And if it turns out that the milieu is quite tempting, why not satisfy the urge without much ado afterall, the popular saying goes, "body no be firewood". It is not a suprise to see the result few weeks later when the boy cries out, "oh my God! she said she's pregnant". So begins the embarassing visits from the girl's parents wanting to know when the boy is going to claim responsibility. All because the boy and his sex partner chose to embrace the 'rush' rather than apply commonsense. But why the rush anyway when there are over a thousand and one ways to prevent conception or perharps could it be that the prices of condoms nowadays are too expensive for the common man? I hardly think so. As an anonymous commenter once said ,"Sometimes it's difficult to understand why people don't use contraceptives, but i later got to understand, young adults are very sexually active, you get a pack of condom for 50NGN then after 4 rounds of sex in like 2 hours it gets exhausted.
After some hours, they want to go for some more rounds, and the pharmacy/chemist store is far away". While this seems logical enough, it doesn't tell the whole story. Rather, most girls today prefer to engage in unprotected sex because it suits them that way. They hate the use of condoms as they see it as a barrier cutting them off from experiencing pleasure in it's purest form. This behavioural trend has invariably produced countless pregnant, unmarried young girls that we see all around us in society. Regrettably, on a daily basis we keep churning out young kids who are going to live outside the matrimonial home which is the basic institution of society. Studies have shown over the years that kids who are given birth to outside wedlock make the bulk of criminals and deviants in society. We need to curb this growing menance with absolute immediacy else we may bear the consequences in the long run. Before you dive in to pop-open the cookie jar pls think carefully.
ABSTINENCE IS STILL THE BEST WAY.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Begged Court To Dissolve 1 Month Of Marriage Says Husband Can’t Last 3mins / Please Advice Me / The Secrets Of Healthy Relationship. *you'll Thank Me Later*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.