Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,670 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild (6315 Views)

Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Simple Ways To Drive Her Crazy By Simply Touching Her Br3asts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Topza(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
We all know which female body parts men most frequently like to explore, but there is more to her than a vagina, breasts and butt. The largest amount of nerve endings may be packed into those areas, but she has pleasure sensors all over her body, and getting her in the mood may be as easy as stimulating some of these often-neglected parts.

Incorporating touching these places into pre-intimacy and sex, or just giving her some pleasure after a hard day, will definitely earn you some brownie points.

1. Hair
Maintaining their gorgeous locks isn’t the only reason women go to their hairstylists so often. The process of wash, cut, color, and styling can actually be quite a stress reliever.

Running your hands gently through her hair is a surefire way to send tingles down her spine. Let your fingers massage circles from her temples to the nape of her neck and she’ll be putty...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/several-places-to-touch-woman-and-drive.html

Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Topza(m): 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
U done spoil

1 Like

Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by iykekelvins(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mhen, this egusi soup is lit.
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by nsiazu: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
You nailed it
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by ever811(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
my Babe..the only place I touch her and she get to cloud 9 is her anus ...is this normal?..cause iam tired of the whole thing..
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Repent u all

1 Like

Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by youngberry001(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mheen just turch her n!pple's"""u gotta fvck her like no tomorow

cc;talk2Bella

1 Like

Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Talk2Bella(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
youngberry001:
Mheen just turch her n!pple's"""u gotta fvck her like no tomorow

cc;talk2Bella

Only undecided
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by ramright: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2016
clito jus rob it gently you have finish her don't say I tell you ooo
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by topzttst(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2016
Yea
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by topzttst(m): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2016
grin
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by youngberry001(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Only undecided
but wat i do nah..? shocked
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by topzttst(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by topzttst(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2016
cc ; tosyne2much
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
I support this ministry cool
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by bamisepeters(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Different strokes for different folks and some have more than one.
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
And why in heaven's sake would you do things that will drive a woman wild?? Aren't they causing enough problem the way they're already?
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Talk2Bella(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
youngberry001:
but wat i do nah..? shocked

Nothing yet
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by AngelAhnie(f): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
And why in heaven's sake would you do things that will drive a woman wild?? Aren't they causing enough problem the way they're already?
Baba I no understand the mail. Are you less busy? I want call you.
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by AngelAhnie(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
I didn't read the op's post. shocked
Anyway I don't go wild.
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Tallesty1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Baba I no understand the mail. Are you less busy? I want call you.
Forget that mail, those people ain't serious.
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by AngelAhnie(f): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Forget that mail, those people ain't serious.
gringringrin
The recession dey bring up different means to make cash. I want discuss important bizness with you. Na u be my mentor for biznestongue
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringringrin
The recession dey bring up different means to make cash. I want discuss important bizness with you. Na u be my mentor for biznestongue
The fortunate few actually make money from them but it's not as easy and straightforward as they portray it.
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by topzttst(m): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
The fortunate few actually make money from them but it's not as easy and straightforward as they portray it.
you are right
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by topzttst(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringringrin
lol
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by oshikoyaodemi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
topzttst:
lol
hmm
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Stargists(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
ok
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Stargists(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
nice
Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by psalmist0203(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
ever811:
my Babe..the only place I touch her and she get to cloud 9 is her anus ...is this normal?..cause iam tired of the whole thing..
if you are tired, then retire. pls give me her number let me take over from where you relegated.

1 Like

Re: Several Places To Touch A Woman And Drive Her Wild by Topza(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: The World Has Ended In Some Areas / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! / After I Cooked My Boyfriend's Food With My Menstrual Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.