Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Welcome To Aba - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Aba (38509 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / My Trip To Aba / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Aba by ezeagu(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
chino11:

Umuhia I dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin I can't even compare umuhia to Nnewi not to talk of the city of Awka. As a land economist, Umuhia is too rural and more like a council area, I insist. Awka is too beautiful, organized, planned with good architectural designs, bubbling social and night life and awesome hospitality far above umuhia. As I said earlier umuhia could best be compared to Ekwulobia.

Is that the same reason Umuahia was once the capital of Biafra after Enugu fell? Why don't we post pictures to see this imaginary Oka advancement?
Re: Welcome To Aba by Afam4eva(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pls those that live in both Awka and Umuahia should go aroung the two cities and take pictures and then post them on this thread so that we can get this argument over with.
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
ezeagu:

Is that the same reason Umuahia was once the capital of Biafra after Enugu fell? Why don't we post pictures to see this imaginary Oka advancement?

Am sure the day you visit Awka will be shut up for ever, because the height of development in Awka cannot be seen by Umuhia in the next 100yrs. I know what am saying because trad marriage of a friend took me to Umuhia not too long ago. By the way why not face the facts for once your abia is the most backward state in the SE. You guys should focus more on how you gov will deliver aba and umuhia from the under-development it has sunk into.
Re: Welcome To Aba by ezeagu(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
No photos to show Oka's development? No live webcam in the city that's 100 years ahead of Umuahia?
Re: Welcome To Aba by aljharem3: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

why are u guys fighting over nothing angry angry angry

the sooner u all stop the better
Re: Welcome To Aba by EzeUche(m): 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
There is no comparison between Umuahia and Awka.

Compare Umuahia with Enugu or Owerri.

Umuahia -

Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
EzeUche:

There is no comparison between Umuahia and Awka.

Compare Umuahia with Enugu or Owerri.

Umuahia -

wow what a rural and local council called a state capital, more like Ekwulobia LGA. My friend think of something better ok, your beginning to fail common sense. Umuhia cuts an image of rural state capital of the most backward abia state east of the Niger. You know what nothing takes people to umuhia, unlike Awka where your brother/sister or cousin may either be in UNIZIK or St Paul University, ask any of them to view you a clue of what Awka is like. silly people, osisikangwu brothers
Re: Welcome To Aba by ndiigbo1: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
When will Ndi-igbo stop fighting. We should be united for the sake of sanity.
Re: Welcome To Aba by FACE(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
A short drive towards Mission Hill - town centre from the outskirts (express.)

Ezeagu, could you embed this for me ? Got no clue how to embed. I tried but it didn't work thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=775IfP-6JR4&NR=1

http://www.abianeedsthis.com/
Re: Welcome To Aba by abadaba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
Let this confusion stop now. We know how others will be laughing at us with this.
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
Zik Avenue, Awka
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
k

Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
Zik Avenue
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
Zik Avenue

Re: Welcome To Aba by ndiigbo1: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
abadaba:

Let this confusion stop now. We know how others will be laughing at us with this.

Daalu nu abadaba. When will our people stop arguing over senseless things. Ndiigbo think, ndi ofe maanu are laughing at us
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
Awka city architectural advancement
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2011

Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2011

Re: Welcome To Aba by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nigerian cities and towns are too ugly and dirty!
Re: Welcome To Aba by ndiigbo1: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
Chino11 what is the point of all this? I am from Anambra as well but you are taking it too far
Re: Welcome To Aba by gidson12(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
chino, i spent 5yrs of my university education at awka, precisely Unizik, including pre-science at mbaukwu, i lived at okpuno, achala road and aroma during those periods believe me, peter obi is trying, but awka is not as beautiful as you are implying, it has good road networks even to the rural areas, but the capital awka is not so beautiful, and dont get me wrong, i'm not from abia state
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nnamdi Azikiwe Avenue, Awka city
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
Nnamdi Azikiwe Avenue, Awka city

Re: Welcome To Aba by gidson12(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
what a way to wash your dirty linen in public, abia vs anambra. . . .lol, una no dey try,igbo kwenu
Re: Welcome To Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
No, this is good. Let them keep going. Wetin concern Ofe Manu with Anambra vs. Abia? And which one be 'dirty linen'? Una sef. .
Re: Welcome To Aba by ndiigbo1: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ndi igbo wise up. United we stand divided we fall
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^ Yes, on Igbo Union we stand.
Re: Welcome To Aba by ChinenyeN(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
ndi-igbo, make we hear word.
Re: Welcome To Aba by Chyz2: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
ndi-igbo:

Ndi igbo wise up. United we stand divided we fall

Alj Haram, kedu? grin
Re: Welcome To Aba by chino11(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ndi be anyi ka chi fo nu oo
Re: Welcome To Aba by ndiigbo1: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Alj Haram, kedu? grin

What is Alj Haram
Re: Welcome To Aba by EzeUche(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2011
Even though we Igbos are united, we still have our disagreements.

The Anambra Igbos, especially from the Onitsha areas are disliked by many Igbos. Anambra Igbos think they are the truth Igbos compared to those from Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and sometimes Enugu.

They are the most arrogant Igbos, and many of it denizens are found in every criminal activities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Driver Of Trailer Who Crushed Students To Death In Lagos Has Been Arrested / Lady Refuses To Alight And Apologize After Bashing A Man's Car At Lagos Island / Traditional Wedding Guests In Accident In Abia, Many Feared Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.