Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts (29251 Views)

EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices / Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by 4nobody4every1: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2016
modath:

This woman must think all of us are delusional wailers...

Mehn, a kant wait for the usual suspects to defend this fantabulous "gem".... She protested against account opening but the platinum cards are in her possession....

Ojigbijigbi ooooo, Bwahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
l weep for Nigeria as a nation, if it where a saner clime, these criminal called Patience should be facing serious money laundering charges and likely be jailed but hey, this is Nigeria where stealing is not corruption and criminals, looters and thieves are celebrated, Buhari needs to up his game and get more whip to flog this monster called corruption out of the polity sad sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:

How can a morally kworupt Buhary fight kworoption?

He even went as far as telling the whole world that "Abacha did not steal any money". Imagine?
.......... And yet ! Na only me dem follow ! Dis EFCC n APC soldiers sef !!!

Nnnyeeeeei ! ! Nnnyeeeeei nnyiiNNNyeeeee! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2016
oluwalewis:
Can someone please tell me the difference btw GEJ and PMB's ideology on stealing
GEJ: stealing is not corruption.
PMB: abacha did not steal public funds.

Birds of a feather flock together
....... grin grin grin

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by folasayolyn(f): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Our youth it's high time we wake up to reality

This politicians either from north or south have one

Thing in common , to loot our common wealth

They use religion & ethnicity to conjure the gullible

Nigerians .

The truth is they don't care about religion or which tribe

The partner in crime is from.

Nigerian leaders divided by ethnicity, religion n party but united by greed n corruption

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2016
NgcoboP:

what's making you so joyous? a matter that should be of serious concern... you're here laughing hysterically... as if you won the lottery?
you think it is a joke? a comedy show or what?

I think its a comedy show going by Patience Jonathan's response. Now let me laugh my own

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Bizibi(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:

This government keep fooling you daily with excuses,they dish fake and unreal stories just to make you think they are working.

How many of the so called corrupt people from the last dispensation have been convicted?

They use the media to deceive you daily and you believe them,you better wake and stop been decieved,you think Buhari care about you?

I saw him and his family some days ago in New York here,they are enjoying their life and you are there ****

I see you post evertime as a die hard fan of Buhari,tell me,since he came in as president,what has changed in your life?

Are you buying gas same price you bought it during the last administration?

Price of food stuff has skyrocketed.

People are loosing their jobs daily.

Some are even commuting suicide due to hunger and frustration.

He has run the country into recession,and think by selling some of the National assets is the solution.

He should sell all the presidential jets to enable him sit at home and make the country better,but he prefer to junket about with his family at the expense of tax payers money.

Have your salary been increase or I guess you are a paid agent!

Nb **** cause with all this happening and you have not for once blame this man in how he has run the country grounded,****

The economy is shrinking daily and what he does is to blame,blame and blame.
and I found out he bought a property worth 170m in abj......right now I don't really care about this govt but what brings food to my table.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by coolhumble(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2016
you need to go and wash your head in river niger
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2016
Not suprised about this... **just passing by**
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by habsydiamond(m): 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
Ole ni eleyi ooo. O tun nlo ogboju lori owo olowo. Elewon ni iya ke. Alakori osi.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2016
NgcoboP:

what's making you so joyous? a matter that should be of serious concern... you're here laughing hysterically... as if you won the lottery?
you think it is a joke? a comedy show or what?
shocked It is obvious you lack undastanding of the point Modath made.
You cannot recognise sacarsm?!
The joke is on you
grin

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by jerrymej(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2016
I prefer our corruption than the change!!

Bring back our corruption PLS!!!!!!

My mum was receiving alert (Salary) almost every month during the era of corruption, as am talking to you now, for over months she hasn't received any.... the change sef the affect both animals...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by anonimi: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l weep for Nigeria as a nation, if it where a saner clime, these criminal called Patience should be facing serious money laundering charges and likely be jailed but hey, this is Nigeria where stealing is not corruption and criminals, looters and thieves are celebrated, Buhari needs to up his game and get more whip to flog this monster called corruption out of the polity sad sad

Let him start with himself and his wife na.
Abi na wetin the chop-and-clean-mouth master suppose do if e mean serious business

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2016
Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria especially politicians, lawyers and the judiciary

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by anonimi: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2016
jerrymej:
I prefer our corruption than the change!!

Bring back our corruption PLS!!!!!!

My mum was receiving alert (Salary) almost every month during the era of corruption, as am talking to you now, for over months she hasn't received any.... the change sef the affect both animals...

Dem don take our people salary enter their one chance CORRUPTION bus wey dem sabi hide wella. grin embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by koladebrainiac(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:

This government keep fooling you daily with excuses,they dish fake and unreal stories just to make you think they are working.

How many of the so called corrupt people from the last dispensation have been convicted?

They use the media to deceive you daily and you believe them,you better wake and stop been decieved,you think Buhari care about you?

I saw him and his family some days ago in New York here,they are enjoying their life and you are there ****

I see you post evertime as a die hard fan of Buhari,tell me,since he came in as president,what has changed in your life?

Are you buying gas same price you bought it during the last administration?

Price of food stuff has skyrocketed.

People are loosing their jobs daily.

Some are even commuting suicide due to hunger and frustration.

He has run the country into recession,and think by selling some of the National assets is the solution.

He should sell all the presidential jets to enable him sit at home and make the country better,but he prefer to junket about with his family at the expense of tax payers money.

Have your salary been increase or I guess you are a paid agent!

Nb **** cause with all this happening and you have not for once blame this man in how he has run the country grounded,****

The economy is shrinking daily and what he does is to blame,blame and blame.

was she not the one who came forward that the money belong to her? did Efcc visit her or arrest her NI?
you guys should fear God now

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by dinggle: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2016
Solution! Patience should give 50% of the total money discovered by EFCC @ 10 million naira each, to youths for small business startup while she keeps 50%.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by alt3r3g0: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2016
Bizibi:
and I found out he bought a property worth 170m in abj......right now I don't really care about this govt but what brings food to my table.

Please state your souce and paste facts. We are tired of beer parlour gist. That's how there was one fake whatsapp message that they attributed to Oby Ekwesili.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by alt3r3g0: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
dinggle:
Solution! Patience should give 50% of the total money discovered by EFCC @ 10 million naira each, to youths for small business startup while she keeps 50%.

The more we keep bargaining with thieves the more it will thrive. 50% of something you did not work for will encourage the next person to steal 1bn dollars. Afterall he/she will get to keep $500m

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by oluwalewis(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Am not APC

I am a buhari fan

I was virtually against GEJ for his inferiority complex and fully supported PMB but truth be told I aint seeing any difference btw both govt as they both dont have the people in mind
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:
Is a matter of time,some day Aisha Buhari will be investigated like this.

Her watches and bags are worth millions,but we were told her hubby only own 150 cows before the election.

Efcc is very active now,chasing after political opponent.

Minister of interior,nothing has been said about the mansion he own in Boston.

Chief of Army staff bought houses in dubai in his wife name,nothin said.

Chief of staff to Buhari collected 500m bribe to cover up an oil magnate case,nothin said.

Saraki case buried.

Dogara budget padding,no case.

And you will tell me Buhari is fighting corruption?

if jonathan fight it one sided like buhari,nigeria will nt av enter recession

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by 4nobody4every1: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2016
anonimi:

Let him start with himself and his wife na.
Abi na wetin the chop-and-clean-mouth master suppose do if e mean serious business

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
Buhari, l have cautioned you to arrest anonimi, he has damaged your brand on Nairaland, tell EFCC, DSS, ICPC to arrest my friend anonimi, he has punctured APC change mantra and use this whip to flog anonimi or else l will personally come back to Nigeria and arrest anonimi grin grin

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by ameh99: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2016
What was her late mother's business before she past....really mama peace and her lawyers will not kill us.. We never new she is a billionaire's daughter...kai! ...haabah manah...
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by nedupel(m): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
modath:

Your siggy says you are sitting with world leaders to move nations forward... How? What a misnomer

.Yours is a special case of bipolar disorder mixed with ailments that need prompt medical attention and high dose of potent lagactyl...
Ewho!!
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Pidggin(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
"The counsel led by Mr Charles Oboli admitted that only three out of the five accounts in question have been traced to Patience Jonathan and her mother"

where are all the people who have crucified this woman on media platforms? Nigerians are too simple minded. Majority are gossip peddlers and nothing more.

As for FG, it's now a crime to be an opposition member, God help you if money is found in your account.

What sort of country is this?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by shellman: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
until I see tinubu's head oN my plate we the good people SE/SS won't adhere to this your fake activism how cn one man own Half of lagos yet nO yoruba youth wants to stand up for their Fake activism rubbish until fashola and tinubu are hung @ a gallow mama peace is a Saint and she's my role model
But you, yourself, can initiate moves based on jungle justice, without any petitions or documents to implicate your imaginary enemies in the persons of Tinubu &Fasola. Your reasoning is a product of ABSTRACT

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by rusher14: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Bizibi:

Can you back up your statement or would you go turn round to say that's what I was told?
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by successking401(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
U said exactly my mind
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Our youth it's high time we wake up to reality

This politicians either from north or south have one

Thing in common , to loot our common wealth

They use religion & ethnicity to conjure the gullible

Nigerians .

The truth is they don't care about religion or which tribe

The partner in crime is from.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by vickylincon(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:
Is a matter of time,some day Aisha Buhari will be investigated like this.

Her watches and bags are worth millions,but we were told her hubby only own 150 cows before the election.

Efcc is very active now,chasing after political opponent.

Minister of interior,nothing has been said about the mansion he own in Boston.

Chief of Army staff bought houses in dubai in his wife name,nothin said.

Chief of staff to Buhari collected 500m bribe to cover up an oil magnate case,nothin said.

Saraki case buried.

Dogara budget padding,no case.

And you will tell me Buhari is fighting corruption?

nawa for you ó.. When saraki was being prosecuted.. No b your kind shout witch hunt.. Am sure if dey started prosecuting dogora now.. U will say the same thing.. Na wa for this country youth.. All these politicians are the same

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Loisemm:

shocked It is obvious you lack undastanding of the point Modath made.
You cannot recognise sacarsm?!
The joke is on you
grin
it would be good if you comprehend the use of English language before quoting me ever again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / Youths Prevent Politician From Entering INEC Center After Election Defeat.Photos / Yunana Babas Is Dead: Nigeria Police Lose Second AIG In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.