Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts (29246 Views)

EFCC Traces Slush Funds To More Supreme Court Justices / Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / Diezani’s Slush Cash: Wike Ordered Me To Collect N700m From Bank – PDP Scribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by labiola: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:

This government keep fooling you daily with excuses,they dish fake and unreal stories just to make you think they are working.

How many of the so called corrupt people from the last dispensation have been convicted?

They use the media to deceive you daily and you believe them,you better wake and stop been decieved,you think Buhari care about you?

I saw him and his family some days ago in New York here,they are enjoying their life and you are there ****

I see you post evertime as a die hard fan of Buhari,tell me,since he came in as president,what has changed in your life?

Are you buying gas same price you bought it during the last administration?

Price of food stuff has skyrocketed.

People are loosing their jobs daily.

Some are even commuting suicide due to hunger and frustration.

He has run the country into recession,and think by selling some of the National assets is the solution.

He should sell all the presidential jets to enable him sit at home and make the country better,but he prefer to junket about with his family at the expense of tax payers money.

Have your salary been increase or I guess you are a paid agent!

Nb **** cause with all this happening and you have not for once blame this man in how he has run the country grounded,****

The economy is shrinking daily and what he does is to blame,blame and blame.

What is this has to do with the issue of Patience €19.8m.? Agreed with all said about Buhari, Just say something about the fund too.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by dayus12(f): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:
Is a matter of time,some day Aisha Buhari will be investigated like this.

Her watches and bags are worth millions,but we were told her hubby only own 150 cows before the election.

Efcc is very active now,chasing after political opponent.

Minister of interior,nothing has been said about the mansion he own in Boston.

Chief of Army staff bought houses in dubai in his wife name,nothin said.

Chief of staff to Buhari collected 500m bribe to cover up an oil magnate case,nothin said.

Saraki case buried.

Dogara budget padding,no case.

And you will tell me Buhari is fighting corruption?

You have a point....sometimes,I wonder if he's truly fighting against corruption or opponents....
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Bizibi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
rusher14:

Can you back up your statement or would you go turn round to say that's what I was told?
I Don tell una if you like believe itor not ,that is not bizness.
This is no beer parlour gist,men are codedly doing things quietly......many things are happening and nothing has changed,it is just a change of party but the practice is still going on but on a low.if you like don't believe it,it is your headache, my own is to put food on my table.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Bizibi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
rusher14:

Can you back up your statement or would you go turn round to say that's what I was told?
I Don tell una if you like believe itor not ,that is not my bizness.
This is no beer parlour gist,men are codedly doing things quietly......many things are happening and nothing has changed,it is just a change of party but the practice is still going on but on a low.if you like don't believe it,it is your headache, my own is to put food on my table.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Pasteeyellah(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is sensless sense! Madam PEJ they tire me o!
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
r U wailing if U r nt no politician is our frnd when pdp comes back to power dey will revenge nd en corruption will start becoming tin of d past let dem start fighting demselves
signature2012:

Her watches and bags are worth millions,but we were told her hubby only own 150 cows before the election.

Chief of staff to Buhari collected 500m bribe to cover up an oil magnate case,nothin said.

Saraki case buried.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by olatade(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Your mother wa be Fisher woman how she take get hundred thousand talk of millions

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Shawlambivert(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Btw: Sickness & Death to all looters. [/quote]. I love this part

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by billyG(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

http://thenationonlineng.net/alleged-slush-funds-accounts-belong-late-mum-says-patience-jonathan/
I thought d law said a president or 1st lady shld not maintain a foriegn acct.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by billyG(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
signature2012:

Saraki case buried.

cheif of Army staff to nigeria not buhari.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by soberdrunk(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
modath:

Your siggy says you are sitting with world leaders to move nations forward... How? What a misnomer

.Yours is a special case of bipolar disorder mixed with ailments that need prompt medical attention and high dose of potent lagactyl...

Haba!! Easy nah!! Have mercy on somebodys child nah............ angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by progress69: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Where is blueto my clown. Nna this time the money is for her late mother cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by wealthyprince(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
Corporate criminals ....always using pen to steal our common wealth! all leaders are involve.....for our leaders in general...... eba mi ki gbe ole o...ole..ole...ole....
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by Babysho(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
modath:

This woman must think all of us are delusional wailers...

Mehn, a kant wait for the usual suspects to defend this fantabulous "gem".... She protested against account opening but the platinum cards are in her possession....

Ojigbijigbi ooooo, Bwahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Shebi she said she doesn't even know anything about it before! Hahahahahahaa and some people will still blindly defend her o
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by lastpage: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
jerrymej:
I prefer our corruption than the change!!

Bring back our corruption PLS!!!!!!

My mum was receiving alert (Salary) almost every month during the era of corruption, as am talking to you now, for over months she hasn't received any.... the change sef the affect both animals...

Your Mum was "living on borrowed time", speaking metaphorically!
Now, reality has hit her ..and YOU too. undecided undecided

When Jonathan & Co were looting Nigeria dry, you kept quiet and said "na our blooder".
shocked shocked grin grin

But give thanks to God who allowed majority of Nigerians to "for once" put tribalism aside and kick out that Otuoke thief and his gang...otherwise your Mum would not only have no-job, she would be a refugee in Togo by now, if Mr Corruption and his imbecilic wife have not been caged.

As for you, you will probably be a child-soldier by now
. grin grin

Look, l know most of you "Yooths" are too daft to see the bigger picture.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by lancee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
The moment u start with one lie , then u say another one to cover up and so on and so forth

Mama peace chai !!
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by bashydemy1: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Firefire:

How can a morally kworupt Buhary fight kworoption?

He even went as far as telling the whole world that "Abacha did not steal any money". Imagine?

Oga Abacha is dead and long gone, This is a case of someone who is still alive and she need to come and explain how she get her money...

If you want to talk about minister of interior, He has serve the country for 35yrs in the military and mind you most of those people came from a wealthy background.. Tell us about GEJ that has no shoe and Mama piss?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by hgnbello(m): 12:24am On Sep 25, 2016
hahaha. Dis wman self.... Make dem use dat money repair otuoke road joor.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by solarview(m): 3:08am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Our youth it's high time we wake up to reality

This politicians either from north or south have one

Thing in common , to loot our common wealth

They use religion & ethnicity to conjure the gullible

Nigerians .

The truth is they don't care about religion or which tribe

The partner in crime is from.

Hmmm I could see, you are very good at the job, but at least sometimes come on threads like " https://www.nairaland.com/3368009/n2.2tn-debt-one-year-buharis "so that people would suspect the nature of the job.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by NobleG1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Patience the thief, there are many Nigerians who are id*iots, but not all are. You can spin your case and try to escape justice, but not everyone is st*upid to believe you!

If they don't jail this illiterate woman, then they can't justify arresting other thieves for anything!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by jerrymej(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
lastpage:

Your Mum was "living on borrowed time", speaking metaphorically!
Now, reality has hit her ..and YOU too. undecided undecided

When Jonathan & Co were looting Nigeria dry, you kept quiet and said "na our blooder".
shocked shocked grin grin

But give thanks to God who allowed majority of Nigerians to "for once" put tribalism aside and kick out that Otuoke thief and his gang...otherwise your Mum would not only have no-job, she would be a refugee in Togo by now, if Mr Corruption and his imbecilic wife have not been caged.

As for you, you will probably be a child-soldier by now
. grin grin

Look, l know most of you "Yooths" are too daft to see the bigger picture.

Lastpage!

#For God sake who is this fellow?

pls go and take your bath, at least it's important.

Oh my God, I don't even know where to start with this fellow.
Re: Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts by jerrymej(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
anonimi:

Dem don take our people salary enter their one chance CORRUPTION bus wey dem sabi hide wella. grin embarassed lipsrsealed

lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Presidency Orders AIG Ogunsakin Out Of Rivers, Accuses Him Of Being Anti-pdp / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.