Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? (34146 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Yehman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnydon22:
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.
Chicken abi fish barbecue? I don't understand
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by lastmessenger: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zenlife:

You are welcome to say that again and again, just only for your sake though....

Child, child, child,
How many times did I call you?

Grab your dictionary (hopefully you know how to use it) and check the meaning of omniscient and 'all knowing' or if easier for you, Google.
When you LEARN the meanings, then you will show yourself. Don't be lazy now...
go and have a sit if u cant show me were he said he knows some guy will be in hell. If he is really aware the guy will end up in hell why create the guy? Does it not contradict the person of God.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by maximunimpact(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

I wish you put a scripture here to buttress your point about the illusion called hell like:

God is LOVE and a CONSUMING FIRE!

Ecclesiastes 9:5: For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. (KJV)

Jeremiah 7:31: And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart (KJV) - The Jews have a custom of incinerating bodies of criminals who are adjudged undeserving of burial in the valley of Hinnom, This was clearly condemned through prophet Jeremiah, saying that it has never come into God's mind to burn people in fire. Today apostate christians have their own imaginary valley of Hinnom (hell fire) which they equally condemn those who do not accept their other apostate teachings such as trinity, immortality of the human soul, pagan holiday celebrations and a host of others.

Since it never at anytime come into God's mind to burn people on fire, He surely will not later set up fire in grander scale to burn sinners for eternity.

The bible is very clear on the wages of sin: Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Death is the opposite of life, a state of non-existence. The reward for righteousness is LIFE EVERLASTING in God's kingdom.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

What an intelligent response!

The only problem is that you did not factor in Freewill or Volition.

Suppose as a lecturer, I have an amazing power of omniscience and because of that, I instinctively know with 100% accuracy students final exam scores.

Despite my omniscience, which of these two approach is OK for my final scoring and graduation requirements.
1. Should I award final certificate based on my omniscience?
2. Despite my omniscience, should I allow every student to do the examination?

Which is fair approach to the final judgement of the students abilities?

So, you can see see that your premise is flawed
no need to have students
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Julian08:
Did your god not create everything including he'll?
Did he not create the criteria by which souls will be judged?

Is there anything that goes on without his knowledge or that he doesn't have the power to influence?

So if people go to hell isn't he responsible for that? Because he had the power to stop that but didn't or perhaps, he just wanted them to go there after all.
With due respect Sir.

------
Stupidity at the highest order grin
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Zenlife: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
lastmessenger:
go and have a sit if u cant show me were he said he knows some guy will be in hell. If he is really aware the guy will end up in hell why create the guy? Does it not contradict the person of God.

No child.
Yawwwn...boring!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lennycool:
The OP obviously doesn't know the meaning of being omniscient. So I will try to explain, omniscient is all knowing, nothing is unknown. Let me give you an example, imagine a teacher is omniscient meaning he knows all, and this teacher then decides to give a test to his students, now being omniscient he already knows who will fail and who will pass. He knows the result of the test already so why give it, people will then say the teacher was trying to give the students a chance, but there was never any chance of anyone that was supposed to fail to suddenly pass, if this happened the teacher would not know all and hence would not be omniscient. Now apply this to an all knowing God, by creating everyone he already knows who will go to hell and who will not, there is no chance of these people changing. So why create them, also why flood the earth in the story of Noah in anger when he knew what would happen when he created them. This contradicts so much about God.
This is just brilliant. Well said
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
gaelllic:

Look at it this way.

There are two Spirits in the world - Christ and Antichrist.

Every soul is fundamentally under either influence.

Following Christ results in union with Him, which is Heaven. Following Antichrist results in union also - this is Hell.

And here enters freedom of the will.

Now of course the glorious destiny of those who choose Christ is known to God, they are under His dominion. Those who reject Him fall immediately under the dominion of the devil. Thus their eventual union with the devil is also obvious.

Omniscience does not exclude free will. (I do not purport to describe the mechanism of Omniscience. I merely offer a model to make
accessible to base intellect what is actually a sublime Mystery.)

As to why God would not decide against the creation of soul destined for doom, why should He?

It is a choice. The soul chooses. And lives with what it chooses.

Were He to thwart your choices, would you not have the temerity to accuse Him of tyranny?

It is the nature of the impious to be hypocrites.

Deep one!

------
U Ve access to advanced spiritual knowledge. Right?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Smallville10:
on a serious note i think u need all of them
I don't wanna confuse my innocent brain
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
tete7000:

None of those. JESUS CHRIST, the way, the truth and the life. By the way is that really your profile picture? You look too beautiful to be empty inside. I wish your inside could be as beautiful as that facade I saw. Jesus Christ will make that possible. Believe me.
Yahweh inclusive?how sure are u dat Jesus is d way,the truth and life?dat ain't my picture.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tete7000(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
reallest:

Yahweh inclusive?how sure are u dat Jesus is d way,the truth and life?dat ain't my picture.

Try him first. A trial might convince you. With him, in him you will understand Yahweh too.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
xtervaganza:
oh I'm scared. So much I'm pissing my pants.

Dude just get a brain. If truly your God is real and true to his words you'll be heading straight to that hell all because of your comment.

Well, good news grin there's no hell
Well said bro. Kudos!

------
Ur eye will.soon open to.ur true self. Just be sleeping and eating
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
xtervaganza:
oh I'm scared. So much I'm pissing my pants.

Dude just get a brain. If truly your God is real and true to his words you'll be heading straight to that hell all because of your comment.

Well, good news grin there's no hell
Well said bro. Kudos!

------
Ur eye will.soon open to.ur true self. Just be sleeping and eating.......
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
NobleG1:

Religion is crap! It's a tool used in manipulating people who lack logic & critical thinking!
Well

-------
U are not far from d fact!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Christians are getting slaughtered here anyhow by my fellow atheists

they are now left to contradict and fill gaps in an attempt not to face the truth that's staring them right in their faces

predestination and omniscience can't be separated

all these talk of "freewill" doesn't cut it since he already knows what we'll use freewill for
Truly Religion lost d logic argument.

------
So u think u win? ,that no God? When u die all is finished. Bros do clap for urself.

Eat, drink and be Merry........ Soon ur eye shall. Be open to ur trueself .

----
I assured u!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Endowed595(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Princedapace:

My brother what U av said is the truth. Logically is the truth. i dont know how same God who knows me even when im in my mother's womb will regret after i commit sin, he alreay knew my end from the day my father ejerculated to form me. So, no need regreting or better still, he could av refused creating me since he knew me from my mother's womb. He knew I will be typing this today so, if i decide not to type it, it means he didnt know....

Even we christains know this....especially the intelligent ones but we are scared of amitting it. My brother, I want to go to heaven , i dont know how i av been programmed so, i will continue struggle to see if I can make heaven. The truth of the matter is that we as Humans dont unerstand the whole scene. We are limited to what were allowed to know, we cant know more than that. Is quite unfortunate for human race...i do empathize with us...
thank you my brother. I will address this later. May God aid me

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Ofemmanu1: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
reallest:

I know creator exist n is no other person Dan Allah,u wanna disprove dat?
Allahu akbar!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by ClitRaider: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
reallest:
Am too big to worship anything,only fool worship something
I like A.ss-worship.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by reallest(f): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
tete7000:

Try him first. A trial might convince you. With him, in him you will understand Yahweh too.
why can't he reveal himself first?why must I first have blind faith?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by segcymoor(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
ClitRaider:

I like A.ss-worship.
Hmnn. as a matter of fact....... That is god herself!

But it has been stated clearly: Thou shall not worship any god but me. Failure to observed this law hence automatic hell

------
Bros, it has been proofing beyond reasonable doubt that worship of asssss is d root of general problem hence d unquestionably path to hell grin
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Endowed595(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Brethrens, i have to address something here, i love God, yet i ask these questions to myself. The simple thing is God is a mysterious God, he works in way we cannot comprehend. He has always been and he will always be, he started time, he always existed, he was there from 00:00am till today and forever. But speaking as a Man, i believe there is a limit to what God knows, God can only dictate what happens to his followers meaning he can tell the future, the present and off course the past of those who follow him. This means the sinners outside the radar he does not have the access to interfer in their lives. But this brings the quesion of Saul who Changed to Paul. Therefore as speaking as a man, God doesnt know the future, he can foretell and force situations and challenges to change.... my brethrens, the God who created the human body, the technology of how blodd flows through th3 body, the veins, arteries,dna, how the heart pumps, the mystery of bodily physical healing.is he the God we want to use of inferior brains to decipher or understand. God is a mysterious God. Lets leave it be...Bear in mind that some fellows here are demons, sent to confuse and derail children of God from the word. Dont let anyone change your perception on Christianity. And to all atheists here explain the powers behind Magic and Christian miracles. Surely they come from a higher sources. Hell fire is fire that burns there... wish you luck
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2016
donnffd:

You say time is an illusion, so how do you explain the punishment of hell? Not happening because anything happening is already a function of time. I dont really understand that part and the bible also said in Revelations 20: 10

The day and night is a figurative term for continuously!

The best way of understanding is comparing with what happens in a dream. Within a space of 5 min rem sleep, you could find yourself through a two year dream episode, whereas in the physical sense, its just 5 min.

In the spirit time doesn't at all. However relative to the earth, we are used to measuring time interval between events which really doesn't make any sense in the spiritual. In the spiritual the best way I can explain it in physical terms is that we can have concurrencies and overlaps of events.

LOL. John must have been confused writing the book of Revelation; how do you describe parallel events without putting them in linear form? LOL

donnffd:

So please clarify!

Then your last point was that God doesnt need anyone to worship or love him, my simple question is why does he now punish those who doesnt?

God doesn't need anyone's worship: it doesn't add anything to him.

God requires humans who will Love Him and his fellow men unconditionally: These are the ones who meet the cretaria of SELECTION for His own pleasure. These ones can call Him (as children will do their father) Daddy-Daddy

Now, back to why should God discard the useless creations!
You spent £930,000 building for yourself the most intelligent car in the world with ability of freewill. The car is supposed to be a friend and companion whenever you ride in it. It was your pride! The Car..Your Car!

Now, you enter your car and say car (let's give the car a name-Alex): Alex, let's take a pleasure ride round the city!

And Alex says, to you "I'm I your slave? I don't feel like going no where!"... "You can take a bus for a ride if you want, but I go no where".

It finally dawns on your that your precious car is adamant and by choice refuse to cooperate with you.

After given it enough time to repent and reconsider, what will you do?

You will abandon that useless car!
If you feel like the car is cluttering your garage, you will drag it out to the scrap yard.

At the scap yard, this your expensive, self aware, independent but Arrogant car would be torn up, broken up, squeezed and mangled beyond recognition. It would be melted in the furnace with other junks.

Someone now exclaims!
Why should you destroy this beautiful expensive car. You must be wicked. Didnt you say you love your masterpiece? Why should you send it to the refuse dump?

So you see why God has to discard those who choose not to be useful to His purpose of creating them!

Any more Questions?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by ice4u999(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2016
One thing the Bible states is to avoid certain arguements because all it does is confuse those that are not believers and even makes confuse them more.

As Christians before using certain words and bringing up certain topics all for the sake of making front only but causes more damages because this open rooms for people to make statements that only throw upcoming christians into a state of confusion.

How can people call themselves Christians and use statements like "God have limits to things he knows"? The creator of man have limits to his knowledge hmm... and that sinners are outside God's radar? So if sinners are outside God's Radar how then did the Bible states that "even before you were form I knew you?" So if you are right that means every single person on earth is outside God's radar because we all sin every single day. Because the Bible states nor is righteous, no not one and for all have sinned and falling short of his glory.

My goal here is not to change people's state of mind but to ask people to study their Bible themselves to avoid being confused by what people think or assume they know. The reason why we have so many con artiste parading as Pastors today is because most Christian no nothing about the Bible making them an easy target for money making criminal.

Please study your bible and and ask God for understanding and wisdom to enable you filter words and statements you hear.

Anyway bless you and always remember Jesus is the only way the truth and the light. Believe in God almighty and he will never fail. I am only but a child and till learning. Thanks
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by DarkRed(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2016
God is not forcing anybody to go to hell. Yes he knew that man was going to fall but he also knew he has to come and die that's why he came as Jesus Christ bcuz man can never pay for the sin of Adam and Evening and the blood of animals only covered for a while. But his blood that was shed on that tree cover up our sin and penalty to go to hell forever if only we Choose to accept and believe what He did for us. It was a priceless gift he offered sinful men like us and we all know people can either choose to accept gifts or turn them down.
John 3:16 summarizes it all...that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH (that is shall not be casted into the lake of fire) BUT SHALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE (that is shall live for ever with God almighty).
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 1:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Your understanding of the scripture needs reevaluation!

endyme:

Hell Means Mankind Common Grave.

There is Hell and there is Lake of Fire!

maximunimpact:
First of all "Hell Fire" AS you know it does not exist anywhere, it is an illusion created by God's adversary to make Him appear wicked and heartless. Today religious leaders use this lie to strike fear in the heart of their followers, making them vulnerable to exploitation. God wants true worshipers to worship Him in truth and in spirit, not for fear of burning in fire forever.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone , where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire .

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

God is LOVE and a CONSUMING FIRE!

endyme:

But If You Say There Is A Place Of Torment, Then Thing About These:
1. Where Is It Located?

Where is Gods dwelling place located? Can't you see that the spiritual rhelm cannot be described by location!
So do you think anyone can know the location of the lake of fire?

endyme:

2. Who In Bible Times Had Been There

No human being or demon or fallen angel is in the lake of fire yet!

endyme:

3. Who Was The First Person Who Suppose To Be There?

In future. ...Death and Hades Rev 20:14

endyme:

4. What Is The Wages For Sin? Gen 3:19, Rom 6:23

There are 3 kinds of death described in the scripture
1. Physical/Natural Death Gen3:19
2. Spiritual Death Rom8:6, Rom8:2
3. Second Death Rev2:11
Death simply means a disconnection or separation!

Physical death: Separation BTW Body & Soul
Spiritual Death: Separation BTW God & Mans Spirit
Second Death: Eternal Separation BTW God and Man

endyme:

5. How Can You Reconcile This Doctrine With Resurrection? John 5:28

Jn5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Damnation is Condemnation to Second Death

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

endyme:

6. Can A God Of Love Realy Do This? Jere 7:31, Ijohn 4:8

God is Love
God is a Consuming Fire
God is Just

If God is Just, He must Reward Righteousness
If God is Just, He must Punish Evil doer's

I guess you are JW. When you die, you will discover that you will not be in a dreamless state but a perfect awareness.

Here are 2 NDEs for your relaxation:
https://m.youtube.com/results?q=nde%20pastor%20nigerian&sm=3

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=nde%20atheist&sm=1
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by fyneboi79(m): 1:56am On Sep 26, 2016
gaelllic:

Leave this silly talk.

The punishment for a crime depends as much upon the person against whom it is committed as upon the crime itself.

Hitting your friend is one thing.
Hitting your father quite another.
Merely attempting to hit the president will likely cost you your life.

As the status of the person increases so does the punishment.

God is of infinite status, if we may use that language. The maths is pretty straightforward from there.

Leave this foolish thinking.

What you wrote here makes no sense at all.Go back and read what I wrote.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by fyneboi79(m): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

Where did you read that God is a Father to everybody?

People who are far more weaker than you are resisting evil and succeeding: There is a great witness against you!
You must be high on some cheap drug.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tete7000(m): 2:01am On Sep 26, 2016
reallest:
why can't he reveal himself first?why must I first have blind faith?

With these messages of mine, he is already inviting you. He deals with humble of heart. You need him more than he needs you.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 2:13am On Sep 26, 2016
fyneboi79:
You must be high on some cheap drug.

[size=28pt]
Evading the truth by vomiting insults. It doesn't change the truth one bit[/size]
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by chysam: 3:39am On Sep 26, 2016
johnydon22:
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.

Before you go astray,the Judaism god doesn't believe in hellfire. It is the Christian god that boast of hellfire through the hellinists. Please google the "hellenists" and get educated further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Xflint:

mind the way talk before God strikes u down. However, may God have mercy on u

Lmao... Striker!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by johnydon22(m): 5:21am On Sep 26, 2016
pedmet:
......You just spoke carelessly about your creator,the one that's holds your LIFE..... Where is common sense in you?..... You seriously need deliverance.

Seems like saying out the fundamental attributes of the Christian god is an insult to it then surely maybe something is wrong with these fundamental attributes - There is nothing i wrote up there that you Christian and the bible didn't say.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / TB Joshua Donates To 258 Libya Deportees, Gives Them N7million And Bags Of Rice / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.