Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? (34186 Views)

Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by maximunimpact(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
First of all "Hell Fire" AS you know it does not exist anywhere, it is an illusion created by God's adversary to make Him appear wicked and heartless. Today religious leaders use this lie to strike fear in the heart of their followers, making them vulnerable to exploitation. God wants true worshipers to worship Him in truth and in spirit, not for fear of burning in fire forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Rushtec(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
For Christianity. NOT applicable to Other Religions

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by KoldKash(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Because He gives them the option of choosing to go to heaven but they'd rather chose to go to hell.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by pellswizz: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
donnffd:
An armed robber says your money or your life, and you refuse to give him your money and then he shoots you and claims it was your choice...

That seems like what i am reading...
Was it not??
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by maximunimpact(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
Well, I ask this question but I will give you response which I think the answer is and maybe you will respond with whatever you think the answer is.

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own. One of the major causes of people going to hell is the rejection of the Creator himself and the son Jesus Christ. God has made it abundantly clear through apostle Paul that His wrath will be upon people who reject Him and the son Jesus Christ when it was written in Romans 1:18-20, which says, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse”

So people choose to go to hell because they reject Christ, not because God causes them to go there. God allows people to be born to give them the opportunity to believe, but is man’s responsibility to make choice. In some other cases, some people have genuinely pledged their soul to Satan for money, fame or power and only God’s divine intervention can save them but if they die in that state, they will surely go to hell.

Nairalanders do you think otherwise? If yes, please give your reasons.

First of all "Hell Fire" AS you know it does not exist anywhere, it is an illusion created by God's adversary to make Him appear wicked and heartless. Today religious leaders use this lie to strike fear in the heart of their followers, making them vulnerable to exploitation. God wants true worshipers to worship Him in truth and in spirit, not for fear of burning in fire forever.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by KoldKash(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
maximunimpact:

But fear of freezing in ice!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
lolz.. It's the problem they created for themselves. Since they can't do anything about it, the should live with the fear. Only a fool ignores the truth even when he knows it is the truth. If they want to insult, they should because I love to be insulted but nothing will stop me from preaching the truth.

Don't let anybody fool you.

[b]the Nazarene is a diversion and distraction to keep humanity from advancing spirituality, from working on and evolving our own souls. The fictitious character of "Jesus" was invented from spiritual CONCEPTS originating in the Far East, such as spiritual alchemy, the kundalini energy [Serpent of Satan], and what is known as the "vril" "chi" "life-force" and "witchpower." Truth be known, one saves one's own soul through advancing spiritually, and activating this power. The Nazarene is a deterrent to this and keeps humanity from doing anything spiritually, and keeps humanity enslaved through living a totally material existence. Christians cannot argue, as they do not know true spirituality. They have not experienced it. How many Christian preachers/priests can diagram the human soul?
Once one's eyes are opened and one is aware of the witchpower concept, one can clearly see how this character was invented.
The fictitious character of the Nazarene:
Has been used to remove all spiritual knowledge and replace it with Jewish archetypes, Jewish cities, towns, and other fictitious Jewish material crap. The "Jesus saves" baloney [ad nauseum] and the "born again" phrases have been twisted and incorporated into this fictitious character. In other words, deluded ones have been deceived into believing this character will take care of everything spiritual as long as they conform to the current agenda, as dictated by Christian preachers and revised editions of the "Holy Bible." This deters one from working on one's own soul. There is nothing at all spiritual about the Nazarene, or the Jewish invented Christian program.

The "Jesus" character has acted as the thought police for ultimate control. Wars have been fought repeatedly over beliefs and ideas. When the enemy controls what is in the mind of the general populace, the enemy then controls humanity.

Since the Nazarene is fictitious, he can be anything to anyone. He is whatever the current system claims and dictates. He changes with the times and conforms to any agenda. This is no different from the Judeo/Christian Bible which has verses and contradictions to suit any argument or purpose. [See The Ubiquitous Nazarene]
It is time everyone wakes up to the spiritual corruption that has played humanity to the tune of trillions and trillions of dollars, has damned souls, has caused endless and unnecessary wars, and has held back science [dangerously], along with everything else the kosher parasites have taken their deluded Gentile followers for a ride with. The Christian program, along with the hideous doctrines of Islam have prevented and stopped humanity from evolving spiritually. This is a major cause of suffering for eveyone.
Each event in the fictitious life of the Nazarene reveals a CONCEPT, STOLEN AND CORRUPTED FROM PAGAN RELIGIONS PREDATING CHRISTIANITY.
The birth of the Nazarene is said to have been in a cave, not in a stable. "Early Christian tradition suggests that Jesus was born in a cave that was used as a stable."2 Many doctrines predating Christianity, such as the religion of Taoism, state that the pineal gland is within a "cave." There is an area within the brain where this very important spiritual center is located, which feels like a hollow and is the seat of this very important gland, which is defunct in most people. The pineal gland is a very important key to opening the soul and obtaining expanded consciousness, along with psychic abilities once it has been activated.
There were the "Three Wise Men from the East" who "FOLLOWED THE STAR" to the birth place of the Nazarene. These "Wise Men" were mages [The Magi], otherwise known as practitioners of witchcraft, as this is what a mage is. Again, this is symbolic of a concept that was stolen from Spiritual Alchemy] you will have to do some further research and study see exposingchristianity.com
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by castiello(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
Well, I ask this question but I will give you response which I think the answer is and maybe you will respond with whatever you think the answer is.

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own. One of the major causes of people going to hell is the rejection of the Creator himself and the son Jesus Christ. God has made it abundantly clear through apostle Paul that His wrath will be upon people who reject Him and the son Jesus Christ when it was written in Romans 1:18-20, which says, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse”

So people choose to go to hell because they reject Christ, not because God causes them to go there. God allows people to be born to give them the opportunity to believe, but is man’s responsibility to make choice. In some other cases, some people have genuinely pledged their soul to Satan for money, fame or power and only God’s divine intervention can save them but if they die in that state, they will surely go to hell.

God did not create ppl to go to hell, but people choose to go remember Gods plan for man is perfection that was why he gave us free will to function like him, but we can never be like God that was why our freedom was taking advantage of by lucifer the falling angel he used us to get back at God and the worse of all he used man to breed his creation which eve was the carrier of the Devils gene if you wanna know more pm me for the full enlighten story of the beginning and the end learn how humanity will end and beat the devil
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by NovusHomo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:

If you knew the answer to your own question, what is the point in asking?

I have a few questions of my own:
Who/What is "GOD"?
What/Where is "HEAVEN"?
What/Where is "HELL"?
Has ANYONE been to these places?

Has ANYONE come back from these places to tell about their experience?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Impenia: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

What an intelligent response!

The only problem is that you did not factor in Freewill or Volition.

Suppose as a lecturer, I have an amazing power of omniscience and because of that, I instinctively know with 100% accuracy students final exam scores.

Despite my omniscience, which of these two approach is OK for my final scoring and graduation requirements.
1. Should I award final certificate based on my omniscience?
2. Despite my omniscience, should I allow every student to do the examination?

Which is fair approach to the final judgement of the students abilities?

So, you can see see that your premise is flawed
You can choose any of the 2 approaches, but it will not affect the outcome of the results. And trying to read and study very hard will not change the outcome for those that were going to fail. So, choosing option 2 only serves to create a false sense of fairness and choice, when in reality the students cannot affect the final outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Malakh: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
because Gods create good and evil, just as you people do evil n good but best believe, the scriptures says you shall die like men
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by yeyeboi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnydon22:
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.

May GOD forgive u

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
maximunimpact:

I wish you put a scripture here to buttress your point about the illusion called hell like:

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone , where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire .

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

God is LOVE and a CONSUMING FIRE!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by NovusHomo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnydon22:
The jewish tribal deity yahweh loves the smell of burnt flesh, it is pleasing to him - why should it come as a surprise to you that it plans to set up an eternal barbacue of burning flesh for his own lustful insatiable pleasure and need for burnt flesh.

The SADIST!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by NovusHomo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
lolz.. It's the problem they created for themselves. Since they can't do anything about it, the should live with the fear. Only a fool ignores the truth even when he knows it is the truth. If they want to insult, they should because I love to be insulted but nothing will stop me from preaching the truth.

The TRUTH, according to who?
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Emergencia(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmmm,
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by fyneboi79(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
johnydon22:
I also ask them in laymans english;How many earthly fathers look up to judging theirs childrens sins and casting away some of their children into eternal damnation one day? It doesn't make any sense,Instead,He should keep loving all his children the same. So what kind of father is the Christian God? Partial to sufferings of his people or powerless against the forces of evil?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Emergencia(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
God is omini science
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by Emergencia(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
maximunimpact:
No man knows too well,
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Demigods666:

Don't let anybody fool you.

[b]the Nazarene is a diversion and distraction to keep humanity from advancing spirituality, from working on and evolving our own souls. The fictitious character of "Jesus" was invented from spiritual CONCEPTS originating in the Far East, such as spiritual alchemy, the kundalini energy [Serpent of Satan], and what is known as the "vril" "chi" "life-force" and "witchpower." Truth be known, one saves one's own soul through advancing spiritually, and activating this power. The Nazarene is a deterrent to this and keeps humanity from doing anything spiritually, and keeps humanity enslaved through living a totally material existence. Christians cannot argue, as they do not know true spirituality. They have not experienced it. How many Christian preachers/priests can diagram the human soul?
Once one's eyes are opened and one is aware of the witchpower concept, one can clearly see how this character was invented.
The fictitious character of the Nazarene:
Has been used to remove all spiritual knowledge and replace it with Jewish archetypes, Jewish cities, towns, and other fictitious Jewish material crap. The "Jesus saves" baloney [ad nauseum] and the "born again" phrases have been twisted and incorporated into this fictitious character. In other words, deluded ones have been deceived into believing this character will take care of everything spiritual as long as they conform to the current agenda, as dictated by Christian preachers and revised editions of the "Holy Bible." This deters one from working on one's own soul. There is nothing at all spiritual about the Nazarene, or the Jewish invented Christian program.

The "Jesus" character has acted as the thought police for ultimate control. Wars have been fought repeatedly over beliefs and ideas. When the enemy controls what is in the mind of the general populace, the enemy then controls humanity.

Since the Nazarene is fictitious, he can be anything to anyone. He is whatever the current system claims and dictates. He changes with the times and conforms to any agenda. This is no different from the Judeo/Christian Bible which has verses and contradictions to suit any argument or purpose. [See The Ubiquitous Nazarene]
It is time everyone wakes up to the spiritual corruption that has played humanity to the tune of trillions and trillions of dollars, has damned souls, has caused endless and unnecessary wars, and has held back science [dangerously], along with everything else the kosher parasites have taken their deluded Gentile followers for a ride with. The Christian program, along with the hideous doctrines of Islam have prevented and stopped humanity from evolving spiritually. This is a major cause of suffering for eveyone.
Each event in the fictitious life of the Nazarene reveals a CONCEPT, STOLEN AND CORRUPTED FROM PAGAN RELIGIONS PREDATING CHRISTIANITY.
The birth of the Nazarene is said to have been in a cave, not in a stable. "Early Christian tradition suggests that Jesus was born in a cave that was used as a stable."2 Many doctrines predating Christianity, such as the religion of Taoism, state that the pineal gland is within a "cave." There is an area within the brain where this very important spiritual center is located, which feels like a hollow and is the seat of this very important gland, which is defunct in most people. The pineal gland is a very important key to opening the soul and obtaining expanded consciousness, along with psychic abilities once it has been activated.
There were the "Three Wise Men from the East" who "FOLLOWED THE STAR" to the birth place of the Nazarene. These "Wise Men" were mages [The Magi], otherwise known as practitioners of witchcraft, as this is what a mage is. Again, this is symbolic of a concept that was stolen from Spiritual Alchemy] you will have to do some further research and study see exposingchristianity.com
[/b]

Yes or No!
Have you opened your third Eye?

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by laffwitmi: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Allah simply means God....

promise10:

Even if you see yourself as too big to worship any god but recognises that there MUST be a creator, which you have said to be allah. It makes SO MUCH sense than atheism!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by myboy2010(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lennycool:
The OP obviously doesn't know the meaning of being omniscient. So I will try to explain, omniscient is all knowing, nothing is unknown. Let me give you an example, imagine a teacher is omniscient meaning he knows all, and this teacher then decides to give a test to his students, now being omniscient he already knows who will fail and who will pass. He knows the result of the test already so why give it, people will then say the teacher was trying to give the students a chance, but there was never any chance of anyone that was supposed to fail to suddenly pass, if this happened the teacher would not know all and hence would not be omniscient. Now apply this to an all knowing God, by creating everyone he already knows who will go to hell and who will not, there is no chance of these people changing. So why create them, also why flood the earth in the story of Noah in anger when he knew what would happen when he created them. This contradicts so much about God.
God is omniscient and full of grace, he already knew u 2 b rebellious but he still have u a hand and u r nw using that hand 2 type rebellion against him.... don't u see he his gracious... repent nw that their is still a chance, he is full of grace and mercy

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by shadeyinka(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
fyneboi79:
I also ask them in laymans english;How many earthly fathers look up to judging theirs childrens sins and casting away some of their children into eternal damnation one day? It doesn't make any sense,Instead,He should keep loving all his children the same. So what kind of father is the Christian God? Partial to sufferings of his people or powerless against the forces of evil?

Where did you read that God is a Father to everybody?

People who are far more weaker than you are resisting evil and succeeding: There is a great witness against you!
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by xtervaganza(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:

the Christian religion is one moronic religion(same with islam).

I mean, you all claim your God knows the beginning and the end. If that's true he knew people would lie, kill and do every other vices before they were even born.

Shockingly he knew their beginning and the end. He also knew they won't change till they die and end up in hell.

So why bother create them? It's like he's deliberately setting them up for hell. That God appear to me like some psycho. He's even worst than every evil man kn this heart

Senseless religion

4 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by iamjayprone(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:
The Holy Bible will give answers to your question my dear smiley
can't your common sense answer the question better than the Bible?pastors say run to the church and be saved from Satan"s wickedness yet they are the ones theatening us with fire not even satan.then who is the wicked one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by AminuRano87(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The default state is a hell-bound one right? An examiner usually subjects his students to the same tests under the same conditions. An examiner who doesn't do this is regarded as unfair or partial. Why is the playing field for repentance not level?
explain yourself please. I don't understand your point

1 Like

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by xtervaganza(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The default state is a hell-bound one right? An examiner usually subjects his students to the same tests under the same conditions. An examiner who doesn't do this is regarded as unfair or partial. Why is the playing field for repentance not level?
that's because those who founded religion were mostly idiotic, self obsessed illiterates.
Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tayooluwole: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:

My brother no body on earth will ever chose to take hell in place of paradise... Don't you know that our choices today is an influence of a particular situation we finds our selfs... So I can boldly tell you that freewill is not always correct. For instance, you don't expect Dangote to chose to sleep on mat when he can afford as many as possible expensive bed and of course, you don't expect a very poor man to chose an expensive bed knowing fully well that he can not afford it... So whatever choice one made has a direct correllation with a particlar status or situation. Now, there is no way I can abide by all d biblical commandments, given d economic situation in the country... In short, to me, there is no free will in actual sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tplacid: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own. One of the major causes of people going to hell is the rejection of the Creator himself and the son Jesus Christ. God has made it abundantly

clear through apostle Paul that His wrath will be upon people who reject Him and the son Jesus Christ when it was written in Romans 1:18-20, which says, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse”

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by tplacid: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own. One of the major causes of people going to hell is the rejection of the Creator himself and the son Jesus Christ. God has made it abundantly

clear through apostle Paul that His wrath will be upon people who reject Him and the son Jesus Christ when it was written in Romans 1:18-20, which says, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For invincible attribute, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world in the things that have been made. So there are without excuse”

He created us to know which us if best in deeds. He does as he wills as he is the lord of all that exist.

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by ChynoBEATS: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jesuobu:

Please understand that God does not cause anybody to go hell but rather some people choose to go there on their own.

Abi o... That's what they don't seem to understand.... GOD has set the rule while We make the choice .....

Jesuobu:

God allows people to be born to give them the opportunity to believe, but is man’s responsibility to make choice.

Abi o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? by xtervaganza(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
the fact that the creation Exist prove that the creator exist, the creation cannot live without the creator ( if matter cannot create matter, then who created us ? ). We have No excuse.
so if the creator created everything then who created the creator?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adegboyega Alvin Adefarasin Graduates From University (Convocation Photos) / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.