Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists (43049 Views)

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before October 1 – Terrorists / Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence / We Will Bomb 3rd Mainland And Niger Bridges On July 2nd – Militants Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by ajalawole(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
islam and bloodshed.............. But i no talk anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by arijay(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Nothing should be taken for granted o. These Islamic organization here and there sha. Can't Muslim rise up against terrorism? After now you will hear it's American this and American that... Every where now it's Islamic terrorist organization.....

4 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Ahmadgani(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
pls save the bomb for the war and battles ahead. don't waste them on innocent lecturers and students

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by squarelead(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
This is a serious issue, rumour or not let everyone be well guarded.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by sammyj: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
Did I hear bomb shocked The greatest university in Africa should can never and will not be touched in Jesus name. No weapons fashioned against us will prosper cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by godson4u79(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2016
I see say you don watch American film tire.. Na ninja be dis all man for him self.
thesicilian:
Smart security agents will not just dismiss this as mere talk. They would trace the origins of those email and WhatsApp messages until they find those behind the group and naturalise them.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by SuperBlack: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2016
xreal:
which one be al-wajuju al-islamiyat again?

if no be boko, e go be al- al al al

Why be say islam and terrorism na like dis?
the name alone says it all. Failures and Lazy assHoles.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Pavore9: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2016
They should trail the IP with which the emails were sent.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2016
tdayof:

Obviously DIA Is on it.
Daura Intelligence Agency? grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Donshemzy1234: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by hUmaneOne: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2016
What are our network providers doing about this this?
I thought the NCC registration was too track down the useless elements ..

Even the BVN scammers own sef

2 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Damidolly: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
These set of people are enemy of peace and progress,no be western education brought about technology,improved medical facilities, transportation etc... May Almighty God destroy them and their generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by jahsson(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
post=49630991:
Lol.. real or not I no go school till 1month after independence day. Shoo.

hehehe... At least u don get excuse.. grin
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by NairaMaster1(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
Are there no conventional universities in the Islamic headquarters (Saudi)? Nigerian Muslims should abhor extrimism. Boko haram has contributed to the prevailing economic recession than all our claims. Professor Ishaq how far? Continue with your extrimism. It has come to your door steps but God forbid because of the innocent ones.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by nkemdi89(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
tdayof:

Obviously DIA Is on it.
DIA has no business with internal security.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by godson4u79(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
I see say you don watch American film tire.. Na ninja be dis all man for him self.quote author=thesicilian post=49627317]Smart security agents will not just dismiss this as mere talk. They would trace the origins of those email and WhatsApp messages until they find those behind the group and naturalise them.[/quote]
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by agrovick(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2016
I remember a similar threat about 4 years ago or so from supposedly boko haram. I was just chilling in Indy hall's JCR waiting for the said bombs to go off.
What is with Islam and terrorism?
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by IYANGBALI: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2016
The religion of piss. Allah akbar grin grin grin
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by IYANGBALI: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2016
hUmaneOne:
What are our network providers doing about this this?
I thought the NCC registration was too track down the useless elements ..

Even the BVN scammers own sef
naija is comedy movie
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2016
I did not even know Nigeria Institutions got international students.....That's shocking considering how cool they love going on strike..
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by mencade5(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2016
post=49630991:
Lol.. real or not I no go school till 1month after independence day. Shoo.
yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by jahsson(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Glamglam:
This should not be in the front page... We shouldn't give these so-called terrorist any more media space!

its on d fp to warn n not for unnecessary publicity... Smh for u...
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by jennyebi(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
sick people
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by ahamonyeka(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Madness everywhere.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Fourwinds: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
so these idiots are still living...

well it is my duty to kill terrorist but it is left to God to forgive them

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Zedoo(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2016
xreal:
which one be al-wajuju al-islamiyat again?

if no be boko, e GO BE AL- AL AL AL

Why be say islam and terrorism na like dis?

Rotflmao....see yarn....dis killed me

2 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by jeff1993: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
let's face d fact ...... until Islam undergo reformation just like christainity underwent ...... They will continue to b perceived as violent ....... Majority of Muslim clerics don't want to blame themselves for s wrong in Islam ...instead they prefer to blame d western countries DT has nothing to do wit u!!! ....... I can remember vividly during 9/11 terror attack in U.S , a mosque in my neighbourhood organised drinking and eating d next day ...... The imam was openly chanting DEATH TO THE WEST!!! and nothing was done to him.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by deolu2000(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
I just laugh when i read about islamist/extremist. Someone is threatening another because of western education and the same fool wrote a mail in english and circulated same on social media wc is a product of the same western edu that they claim is haram. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Philinho(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
May God shut them up n send concussion in their mist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2016
al-wa juju terrorist group. grin
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
I remember when they also said they would bomb Kenneth Dike Library @UI some years back,before they even released a press statement from Students Affairs,saying we should go home,,some of Us from the South done already reach house sef...

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Deon28(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2016
Empty traits everywhere in naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.