Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,456 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists (43047 Views)

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before October 1 – Terrorists / Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence / We Will Bomb 3rd Mainland And Niger Bridges On July 2nd – Militants Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by whitebeard(m): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
angrybomb my sch...u will only increase my hunger knowledge..b.itches..!!
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
My God
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Chikwado1991(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
It's okay
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
PDimokoKORKUS:

http://punchng.com/terrorists-threaten-bomb-ui-october-1/

The message and method get funny k-leg. Probably some zealous group of christian evangelists trying to sow discord and propaganda against Muslims as usual. I wouldnt take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by nkemdi89(f): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
tdayof:
You are wrong. DIA deals with internal security while NIA foreign intelligence.
You are wrong again, sss deals with internal security, DIA or DIs deals with external security of military intelligence, comprising 80 percent of military staff and the rest civilians. Please Google for more clarification.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by juman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by timilinda(f): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
post=49630991:
Lol.. real or not I no go school till 1month after independence day. Shoo.

Hahahaha! Chei! Fear fear!
cheesy cheesy
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by toye440: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Na to ban any suspicious goat face, alapata ninja, ceremonial masquerades and Michael Jackson's from coming in.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Jok3r(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Marrtynze(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Threat or no threat, rumor or no rumor, Iffa hear say my leg enter sch Dat day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Branch of ND militants has started working in SW.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by stephbolaji(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Oh lord! When will this terro-MUMU get sense? Please dash them one.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by thesicilian: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
SirKriz:

All the best to you grin
Whatever that means, Thanks.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Fleming5(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
PDimokoKORKUS:

http://punchng.com/terrorists-threaten-bomb-ui-october-1/
. This Islamic group is nonsense, I expected them to storm the institution with sticks and stone and not bomb. Let see who go tier. rubbish.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Fury007: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
raker300:
Joke of a country

Joke of a citizen of a country.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by cosade(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Are there no conventional universities in the Islamic headquarters (Saudi)? Nigerian Muslims should abhor extrimism. Boko haram has contributed to the prevailing economic recession than all our claims. Professor Ishaq how far? Continue with your extrimism. It has come to your door steps but God forbid because of the innocent ones.

They should first clean up Saudi Arabia of the immoral lifestyle of its Princes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rOxBM-FrE
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by tplacid: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
xreal:
which one be al-wajuju al-islamiyat again?

if no be boko, e go be al- al al al

Why be say islam and terrorism na like dis?

I dedicate this FTC thing to the few muslims who have decided to carve-away the terrorism aspect of their holy book and practice the part that preaches PEACE

On the contrary it's the terrorist that are few and those that practice Islam the way it should be that are the majority.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Appareil(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
The Lord rebuke and thwart that plan in the name of Jesus!! O the blood of Jesus speaks for that institution and all within.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Appareil(m): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
sammyj:
Did I hear bomb shocked The greatest university in Africa should can never and will not be touched in Jesus name. No weapons fashioned against us will prosper cool
Oh Hallelujah! I join you and agree that the Holy spirit will preserve the institution..
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by xtervaganza(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
And then if we talk those Islamic morons will start screaming islamophobia.

How's it possible to love religious donkey whose only purpose in life is to kill and destroy?
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Willybos(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:
middlebelt,so why talk

I call your name?

abi you self no go school?
Massage error!
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
chaiiiiiii boko haram again....I quit UI for now I will resume by November.....its not jst an empty threat oooo beware ooo
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by sidnen: 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:

The message and method get funny k-leg. Probably some zealous group of christian evangelists trying to sow discord and propaganda against Muslims as usual. I wouldnt take it seriously.
u r looking 4 mentions right?
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by nyabinghi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
babfet:
All Muslim are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim
all christians are not idiots but all idiots are christians.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by adecares(f): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
story for the gods
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by ifewise(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
bayelsa1son:
i know ur a muslim...why bringing avengers to this, did avengers have threatened to bomb schools before....nitwit
Am not a muslim,Avengers also threatened to bomb lagos & reck havoc in Nigeria.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by xreal: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
AntiWailer:

nice dedication.

kisses on ur fore head.

Thanks.

May God save Nigeria.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by UchaNwababa: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
searay:
Our new "sheriff in town" will finish them just like BH.
ChainBeginswithyou
Why waiting for Buhari, I think the Afonja E-warrior (OPC) will turn to Lions and Snake to Fight them Back.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by UchaNwababa: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
On my way to turn to Snake and Lions to figth the Terrorist.

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by MistadeRegal(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
faithugo64:
empty threat

if boko haram talk,una too go talk abi

these northerners should go to school and be useful instead of creating terrorist groups

Empty threats you say? That's the problem with Nigerians… Even Africans.

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by tonio2wo: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Boko haram, afonja version!
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by duro4chang(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Generation of vipers, children of destruction, enemies of good things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Bianca Ojukwu Visits The Emir Of Kano (see Colorful Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.