Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists (43050 Views)

We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before October 1 – Terrorists / Bokoharam Threatns to Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence / We Will Bomb 3rd Mainland And Niger Bridges On July 2nd – Militants Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Fidelismaria: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided

islam is evil
say no to islam
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by greggng: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
I ve learn never to take anything for granted in life. If boko haram can be relevant till date then nothing should be ignored. I am using this opportunity to appeal to the man I believe in to release the shite leader and ipod leader. Nigeria cannot afford another war if something bad happens to them
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Doghari: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
yoruba muslimudeens at it again. They want to start killing off yoruba christians who they see as dumb 'kaffirs' so as to reduce the population of their christians for their fulani and Boko master. Their cup of tea.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
Darammliveth:
I hope it truly a rumour Oooh..... God protect us from the evil doers
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Pylony(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
No wonder one comedian talk say Yoruba and fear dey like 5 & 6. grin Sha, the school authority should better tighten up security and stop behaving like politicians who'll play around serious issues that "they are at the top of the situation"

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
D5000y:
What's this one saying? you need a deliverance.

Do you have to refer to Me as" this one" and going as far as wishing deliverance on me?? Well,thank you...
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by samuelizz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Jadeite:
I remember when they also said they would bomb Kenneth Dike Library @UI some years back,before they even released a press statement from Students Affairs,saying we should go home,,some of Us from the South done already reach house sef...

grin
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by solaere(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Expirt de call...back from exile ....them no reach bomb our legacy...?
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by searay(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Why waiting for Buhari, I think the Afonja E-warrior (OPC) will turn to Lions and Snake to Fight them Back.
Sorry, I forgot that the Oga is at the US flirting
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Basic123: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
babfet:
All Muslim are not terrorist but all terrorist are Muslim
All christians are not killers but all terrorists that killed 20 000 000 blacks on the atlantic ocean in the name of slave trade are Christians.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by originalKsp(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Isorite

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by oladoja1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
xreal:
which one be al-wajuju al-islamiyat again?

if no be boko, e go be al- al al al

Why be say islam and terrorism na like dis?

I dedicate this FTC thing to the few muslims who have decided to carve-away the terrorism aspect of their holy book and practice the part that preaches PEACE
where does islam preaches terrorism. rubbish talk.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by HMZi: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Una don hear ba?
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by okunolaafeez: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Christians are still using some stupid&cunning ways to deface Islam. Don't be panic because there is no compulsion in the religion of Islam No one can Christianize or islamize Nigeria....
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:06am On Sep 25, 2016
God pls.send confusion into their midst. There shall be no blood sheld anymore in our natio.
U.I Ua covered with the blood of Jesus Christ
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by xreal: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2016
oladoja1:

where does islam preaches terrorism. rubbish talk.

ask Al-islamiyat
ask ISIS (remember, the first I stand for Islam)
ask Boko haram
ask Taliban
ask Al-keida ( or whatever it is called); if u ain't satisfied, then ask google.com.

another terrorist spotted, shame on you.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by oladoja1(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2016
xreal:

ask Al-islamiyat
ask ISIS (remember, the first I stand for Islam)
ask Boko haram
ask Taliban
ask Al-keida ( or whatever it is called); if u ain't satisfied, then ask google.com.

another terrorist spotted, shame on you.
that's not what am asking, quote where it is written in the Quran that we Muslim are terrorists and we are free to kill our own neighbors anyhow. you calling Jesus son of God, question I will ask u is Wen Jesus comes which church will e attend or embrace is it catholic, Jehovah witness, Redeemers etc
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by xreal: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2016
oladoja1:

that's not what am asking, quote where it is written in the Quran that we Muslim are terrorists and we are free to kill our own neighbors anyhow. you calling Jesus son of God, question I will ask u is Wen Jesus comes which church will e attend or embrace is it catholic, Jehovah witness, Redeemers etc

@italics, you are diverting.

You want to tell me about the Quran? I laugh ...
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by lastpage: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
pontirock:
These people should just go to school and stop disturbing the world

Western Education is bad yet the Eediots use Internet, use Mobile phone, have Social media account, e.t.c?

Are all those things product of Islamic/Arabic Education?

Foolishness of the ignorants.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by lastpage: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
okunolaafeez:
Christians are still using some stupid&cunning ways to deface Islam.
Don't be panic because there is no compulsion in the religion of Islam
No one can Christianize or islamize Nigeria....

But why are the most heinous atrocities in recent times, ALWAYS associated with Muslim fanatics/extremist?

Al Quaeda, ISIS, Boko haram, Al Nustra, Alquasam, e.t.c, to name a few!

Are Christians responsible for all the terror attacks and killing of the innocent carried out by these Muslim groups?

Lastpage!
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by discusant: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2016
faithugo64:
empty threat

these northerners should go to school and be useful instead of creating terrorist groups

But northerners you say that do not go school have continued to rule Nigeria either directly or through proxy. Why and how?
Because the southerners do not understand politics of Nigeria.

The southerners do not understand the fraud in creating 20 states in once one northern Nigeria, but only seventeen states in the once two southern regions of Nigeria.

To win to become president of Nigeria, a candidate needs 25% votes from 2/3 of 36 states.
So a northern Nigeria candidate stands 100 million better chances to win to become president than a southern Nigerian.

The apolitical southerners still see northern Nigeria of large land mass and believe that having 20 new states in the north is justified. But it is not. Because land mass is never used as criterion to divide and create new federal units like states, provinces, regions etc from the existing federal units that entered into a federation.

Who is that US leader that can divide the very large southern states of Texas or California into say, four new states each, but divide smaller northern US states into two each? Never.

In the south, Yoruba and Igbo, the two largest and most apolitical groups fight themselves.

1 Like

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2016
You know Muslims ain't Muslims unless they believe in the Bible too. So I guess the terrorists are acting more in accordance with the violent bible verses. Shalom

xreal:
which one be al-wajuju al-islamiyat again?

if no be boko, e go be al- al al al

Why be say islam and terrorism na like dis?

I dedicate this FTC thing to the few muslims who have decided to carve-away the terrorism aspect of their holy book and practice the part that preaches PEACE
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by translux(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2016
GO-COME
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by xreal: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Snipes009:
You know Muslims ain't Muslims unless they believe in the Bible too. So I guess the terrorists are acting more in accordance with the violent bible verses. Shalom

do u watch Boko Haram videos? even ISIS. They do not quote Bible verses, neither do they read from the bible before their killings.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by lastpage: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
discusant:

But northerners you say that do not go school have continued to rule Nigeria either directly or through proxy. Why and how?
Because the southerners do not understand politics of Nigeria.

The southerners do not understand the fraud in creating 20 states in once one northern Nigeria, but only seventeen states in the once two southern regions of Nigeria.

To win to become president of Nigeria, a candidate needs 25% votes from 2/3 of 36 states.
So a northern Nigeria candidate stands 100 million better chances to win to become president than a southern Nigerian.

The apolitical southerners still see northern Nigeria of large land mass and believe that having 20 new states in the north is justified. But it is not. Because land mass is never used as criterion to divide and create new federal units like states, provinces, regions etc from the existing federal units that entered into a federation.

Who is that US leader that can divide the very large southern states of Texas or California into say, four new states each, but divide smaller northern US states into two each? Never.

In the south, Yoruba and Igbo, the two largest and most apolitical groups fight themselves.

Your last paragraph is the BEGINING and END of the whole story why the NORTH would continue to have an advantage.

Remember, OBJ won against a Northerner in his two terms.
Remember that Buhari, a Northerner has lost the Presidential elections TWO TIMES in the past.
Remember that in 2011, both Yoruba and Igbo came together to vote for Ebelete Jonathan, a Southerner?
But the Kleptomaniac and looter squandered all the "goodwill" so much so that the Yorubas have no choice than to kick him out!
Remember that prominent Igbos like Chukwu Merije, Nzeribe, e.t.c (and Yorubas) have not been supporting Northerners, against their own Southerners

So, let us not just shift all the blame on Northerners, let us correct our own faults FIRST... before pointing fingers at Northerners.

If Jonathan had ruled this country with balls and honesty (at least his wife, a nonentity who had never produce ordinary pure-water, wont have $21Million in her account!)...... the Northerner wont be anywhere near the Presidency TODAY.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by xreal: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
gurunlocker:
Islam people again.....

Yes.

This time it's al-islamiyat.
Re: We Will Bomb University Of Ibadan Before Independence Day – Terrorists by tingizzy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Empty threat, chilling in indy hall, no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.