Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. (1488 Views)

What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / How Should Married Partner Stimulate Their Partners. / Is It Wise For Married Couples To Have Seperate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. by SirRoberto(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2016
I would lik to know people's view on whether it is better for couples to have seperate bedrooms after marriage. Doesnt it affect their relationship? Some say it is necessary for privacy buh isnt marriage supposed to make 2 one. Please what are your views and advice so that others can learn and those yet to decide can know which way to go

Re: Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2016
My view, is that if two people decide to take on an enterprise as delicate as marriage, then they should engage in activities that enhance friendship, sexual attraction and emotional attachment, which are vital to the growth and sustenance of such enterprise.

Honestly, I don't see how sleeping in different bedrooms would enhance friendship, sexual attraction and emotional attachment between couples.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. by greatwhite(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2016
Same room is good for couples. But at some point you guys would have to stay in separate rooms.

Why?
Women love to acquire too much cloths and shoes. At some point in the marriage you just need to have a room to yourself. You might not sleep there every night. It is a place to escape the cluster, drama, children, and....only married people would understand.
Re: Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. by SirRoberto(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2016
greatwhite:
Same room is good for couples. But at some point you guys would have to stay in separate rooms.

Why?
Women love to acquire too much cloths and shoes. At some point in the marriage you just need to have a room to yourself. You might not sleep there every night. It is a place to escape the cluster, drama, children, and....only married people would understand.
instead of creating seperate rooms, isnt it better to hav an extended room or a closet for clothes n shoes. As for kids or babies, isnt the man supposed to share the responsibility with his wife, why should he avoid it by having his own room? I fink the sitting room or any other room cld be used temporarily by the husband for rest if he feels their bedroom isnt conducive at the moment for what he wanna do
Re: Should Married Couples Sleep In Seperate Bedrooms, What Is Your View. by SirRoberto(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2016
Xensity:
My view, is that if two people decide to take on an enterprise as delicate as marriage, then they should engage in activities that enhance friendship, sexual attraction and emotional attachment, which are vital to the growth and sustenance of such enterprise.

Honestly, I don't see how sleeping in different bedrooms would enhance friendship, sexual attraction and emotional attachment between couples.
interesting view point, but some people argue that sometimes, anyone of them could desire privacy, hence the need for seperate rooms

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Minds - What Do You See / Mature advice please.... / When A Girl Gives A Guy A Fake Name & A Fake Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.