Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days (2392 Views)

Couple Spend Days Trekking Through The Snow To Tie The Knot On Mount Everest ( / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days by Fidelismaria: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
nawa for guys oooooo

what makes u tink she is cmin for ur peeka nd not sumtin else
Re: My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days by pweetixandy: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
eyaaah. op, DM me, let's rub minds. lets parlè smiley
Re: My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days by reserved111(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
pweetixandy:
eyaaah. op, DM me, let's rub minds. lets parlè smiley

Another thing that is my concern is that there was a time she told me to tell her brother to allow her to visit me wen she came to stay with him cos we are in the same city, den I gathered the courage to tell his brother but he discouraged the idea.
Now she said she don't want to tell his brother dat she is coming, and wat if his brother finds out she came to visit me without going to his house? Won't he be angry against me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Slap This Pretty Lady For N10m??? / Did She/he Give You A Hard Time? What Did You Do To Finally Get Him Or Her / Embarrassing Moment Nigerian Man Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.