Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? (3925 Views)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / How Is The Feeling Of Having Sex With A Fat Man ? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
I don’t mean to insult him because he wasn’t always fat, I don’t know how he lost it but one day we both woke up and he has pot-belly and a shrinked penis.

The sex is horrible now because he gets tired easily, he always wants me on top and when he tries to come on top me I’d always gasp for breath, apart from his weight his tommy is always in the way.

Are there styles we can try? that doesn’t involve much work so he can last longer and would stop panting like he’s about to die.

Talk2Bella.

Exercise and good diet are the key to a healthy long life, why not get your man into a fitness program so he can lose some weight and become fit.

When he begins to lose weight you would get to enjoy sex once more, as the fat reduces the shrinked penis begins to come out, this may take a while but it’s definitely going to work.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/how-do-i-have-sex-with-fat-man.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by tungstar(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
consult d "kamasutra styles" volume 1 grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Harwoyeez(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Good Fitness regime and healthy diet is key to reducing such fat and the willingness on his part too....know what's ideal for him and most times encourage him in doing this.......then the kondo grin grin go dey sweet your belle grin sad

1 Like

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
tungstar:
consult d kamasutra styles volume 1 grin

grin grin
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by sinaj(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Wahala de o! grin
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Harwoyeez:
Good Fitness regime and healthy diet is key to reducing such fat and the willingness on his part too....know what's ideal for him and most times encourage him in doing this.......then the kondo grin grin go dey sweet your belle grin sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Kondo
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy grin God forbid bad tin....the only style that can work is cow girl and reverse cow girl smiley
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
sinaj:
Wahala de o! grin

please help us solve it grin grin
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin cheesy cheesy grin God forbid bad tin....they only style that can work is cow girl and reverse cow girl smiley

u no hear say the belle big grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Harwoyeez(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
I know u go like kondo bella grin grin shocked
Talk2Bella:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Kondo
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

u no hear say the belle big grin
there's no hope then grin....she should have sex outside for the main time until he slims down cheesy tongue
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
God pilizzzzz.
don't allow us XPURENCE such thing (in HELENs PAUL) voice
I reject et
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is a joke right? undecided #insipid

1 Like

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Harwoyeez:
I know u go like kondo bella grin grin shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
there's no hope then grin....she should have sex outside for the main time until he slims down cheesy tongue

wicked geh tongue
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
bbmpin:
This is a joke right? undecided #insipid

no it's not
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
God pilizzzzz.

don't allow us XPURENCE such thing (in HELENs PAUL) voice

I reject et

lol
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

wicked geh tongue
hahaha cheesy na so life be oh! Life is unfair smiley
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
hahaha cheesy na so life be oh! Life is unfair smiley

She shouldn't cheat, cheating never solves anything
She should just get him into a fitness program
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Collenshy2020(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
enroll him into a fitness program, at the same time he should be placed on diet scheme, we've always had cases that supercedes this at the clinic.
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

She shouldn't cheat, cheating never solves anything
She should just get him into a fitness program
Yes it does, she will get satisfaction smiley
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by soberdrunk(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
We the members of APBL(Association of Pot Belly Lords) aka Pot belly rambos "strongly" disagree with the 'false' impression contained in this 'questionable' story that men with pot bellies cannot perform actively in the area of sexual satisfaction, testimonies abound from partners of our members and we will like to use this medium to advice the affected party to seek medical help for any of his physical deficiencies and not encourage any negative stereotypes against our members........................... angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes it does, she will get satisfaction smiley

wink
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
We the members of APBL(Association of Pot Belly Lords) aka Pot belly rambos "strongly" disagree with the 'false' impression contained in this 'questionable' story that men with pot bellies cannot perform actively in the area of sexual satisfaction, testimonies abound from partners of our members and we will like to use this medium to advice the affected party to seek medical help for any of his physical deficiencies and not encourage any negative stereotypes against our members........................... angry angry angry

Hhaahahahahahhahaaah
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
He is obviously not having enough sex that is why he is still fat,cos the calories drain during sex no be small thing.Ensure he stop drinking beer and smoking. Regular walk daily,low carbohydrate and sugar intake.As for the style it depend on both of you comfort level.
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
cheesy pot belly dude spotted grin
soberdrunk:
Re: How Do I Have Sex With A Fat Man? by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I don’t mean to insult him because he wasn’t always fat, I don’t know how he lost it but one day we both woke up and he has pot-belly and a shrinked penis.

The sex is horrible now because he gets tired easily, he always wants me on top and when he tries to come on top me I’d always gasp for breath, apart from his weight his tommy is always in the way.

Are there styles we can try? that doesn’t involve much work so he can last longer and would stop panting like he’s about to die.

Talk2Bella.

Exercise and good diet are the key to a healthy long life, why not get your man into a fitness program so he can lose some weight and become fit.

When he begins to lose weight you would get to enjoy sex once more, as the fat reduces the shrinked penis begins to come out, this may take a while but it’s definitely going to work.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/how-do-i-have-sex-with-fat-man.html

Simple sit on the nail for maximum penetration

(1) (Reply)

The Other Room / Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. / What Do Ladies Find Most Interesting To Talk About When Alone With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.