Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D (4206 Views)

10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken. / Photos Of A Virgin Pu*****y Who Needs To Be Broken / See The OAU Student That Holds The Guinness Book Of Record For Longest Sex Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D by dharay99: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, I dey tell you Bruh. This is the very first time this EFCC of a Nigga will actually be putting that brain of his into good use cheesy cheesy

The pastor that actually preached to him needs to be on the Guinness World Records too. He really took his time convincing him cheesy cheesy

Lol, i just hope he has a credible source
to back up this mysterious events...
Re: Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D by yorhmienerd(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Some Of The Guinness World Records That Will Never Be Broken IN 3D by McBrooklyn(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2016
dharay99:

Lol, i just hope he has a credible source
to back up this mysterious events...

Lol, the source won't be any other websites rather than Wikipedia now or Wetin you dey expect cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Really Need To Make More Money In Order To Find Love? / Can You Trust Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To This Extent? (photo) / Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.