Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) (3805 Views)

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? / Every Girl Wants A Boyfriend She Can Boast With / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by SlimmB(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:
I am an obstetrician-gynaecologist I am not going to take the feminist route and trash men.I am self sufficient with this job I get paid sufficiently to get what I need and sometimes what I want. It's about having pride and dignity and knowing that you can do for something for yourself instead of having to beg and removing choice just because you want money to make ends meet. Not everyone is an academic I am am aware of that. Success is not measured only by degrees self worth and integrity matter as well.
very good advert grin sight ya
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Filashade(f): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am a 2nd Line Support engineer. I have been working as an engineer since for 3 years and two months now since the age of 18+ (just one month shy from 19). I love computing and cant change it for anything else. As much as I love computing, I hope to one day open up a charitable company to help those in need as I hate seeing homeless people and I was faced in a situation whereby I noticed a lot of young teenagers get threathened by their family etc and I was once one of that child who my dad was overly strict on me that he wouldnt let me do anything and when I refused to follow his rules which meant I was always locked up indoors alongside my 3 brothers he would threathen to kick me out but obviously I have stood up to him and he can no longer threathen me with such words because I am now independent.

I hope to one day break from that freedom and help those are in my shoes.

I also hope to have my own mansion in the next five years by Gods Grace, God will see me through. Amen.

I dont depend on my parents so I would never ever depend on my man. I love to hustle and work hard and I hate sitting around doing nothing because during my teenage years since I wasnt allowed out, all i did was read and read and stare at the fall walls which killed me years after years so sitting around doing nothing bores me to death. I love productivity and helping the need.

Kudos to all the hard working Men and Woman out there.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
SlimmB:

very good advert grin sight ya
Your mind and my mind are not in the same place.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by placeofallure(f): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
Proudly a teacher. That's my 9-5 if I can call it that. l also do private teaching. I sell clothes, check my signature, I make and sell beads and jewellery, Once in a while I do consultancy work for some NGOs, then the one I like most I do back up vocals for artists either for albums or movie sound track. There is dignity in labour.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by LordBaelish: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sempumping:
I don't know y men think women don't hustle without removing their pants

Some don't have any panties on though. To be honest most times a woman has a man in her financial scope. from those rushing to get married to the double dating and all.

Core truth.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by austine4real(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
omolexyquin:
Tanks sooooo much n God bless u
amen n u 2

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by SlimmB(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Raine80:

Your mind and my mind are not in the same place.
I'm sure the meaning of your name involve the word "serious" cool. Ah shocked, you're a very serious human being o grin
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by donifez(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
Really impressed with what i am reading. kudos ladies.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by chigoizie7(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
I am surprised that since September, only few ladies, not upto 20 can boldly say what they do for a living.

Kudos to u girls, u all rock.

To those avoiding this thread? Look for something to make ur life meaningful and stop looking for broke ass niggars in NL.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Rickcutie(m): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
placeofallure:
Proudly a teacher. That's my 9-5 if I can call it that. l also do private teaching. I sell clothes, check my signature, I make and sell beads and jewellery, Once in a while I do consultancy work for some NGOs, then the one I like most I do back up vocals for artists either for albums or movie sound track. There is dignity in labour.
Filashade:
I am a 2nd Line Support engineer. I have been working as an engineer since for 3 years and two months now since the age of 18+ (just one month shy from 19). I love computing and cant change it for anything else. As much as I love computing, I hope to one day open up a charitable company to help those in need as I hate seeing homeless people and I was faced in a situation whereby I noticed a lot of young teenagers get threathened by their family etc and I was once one of that child who my dad was overly strict on me that he wouldnt let me do anything and when I refused to follow his rules which meant I was always locked up indoors alongside my 3 brothers he would threathen to kick me out but obviously I have stood up to him and he can no longer threathen me with such words because I am now independent.
I hope to one day break from that freedom and help those are in my shoes.
I also hope to have my own mansion in the next five years by Gods Grace, God will see me through. Amen.
I dont depend on my parents so I would never ever depend on my man. I love to hustle and work hard and I hate sitting around doing nothing because during my teenage years since I wasnt allowed out, all i did was read and read and stare at the fall walls which killed me years after years so sitting around doing nothing bores me to death. I love productivity and helping the need.
Kudos to all the hard working Men and Woman out there.
grin grin grin grin grin
Raine80:
I am an obstetrician-gynaecologist I am not going to take the feminist route and trash men.I am self sufficient with this job I get paid sufficiently to get what I need and sometimes what I want. It's about having pride and dignity and knowing that you can do for something for yourself instead of having to beg and removing choice just because you want money to make ends meet. Not everyone is an academic I am am aware of that. Success is not measured only by degrees self worth and integrity matter as well.
Nice one ladies.. Very impressive and motivational.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Chrisrare: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sempumping:
I don't know y men think women don't hustle without removing their pants

most don't..
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by frankkydee(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Tiny23:
I sell ipekere plantain chips
cheesy

if you re truly serious,it's a very nice business. All it just need is packaging and branding.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by frankkydee(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2016
placeofallure:

Am so happy at all these testimonies you ladies are giving here,I like serious minded ladies and ambitious ones for that matter. Pls do keep it up because it will surely help you in the nearest future.
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by castrokins(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello, Guess I Replied To Your PM. Kindly Check To Confirm As I'd Hardly Tell If It Worked.

Good Evening

omolexyquin:
I
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
omolexyquin:
I am a seafarer ( sailor) I studied in maritime academy of Nigeria oron,n i sail to deep offshores onboard ship. I don't depend on any man to sponsor me n I tank God cos I have really achieved alot. Proudly a mariner
Can one assume being a seafarer having male colleagues, that you're constantly surrounded by seamen? cheesy
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by omolexyquin(f): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
I work wit male colleagues, we are 16 crew members 2 gals n 14 boys from different countries.
CreamyMoltenLar:
Can one assume being a seafarer having male colleagues, that you're constantly surrounded by seamen? cheesy

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by omolexyquin(f): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ya I saw it, ow r u doing
castrokins:
Hello, Guess I Replied To Your PM. Kindly Check To Confirm As I'd Hardly Tell If It Worked.

Good Evening

Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by castrokins(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oh Ok. Doig Great. How Are You Doing Yourself?

omolexyquin:
Re: How Many Ladies Can Boast Of Their Source Of Income...(poll) by castrokins(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
castrokins:
Oh Ok. Doing Great. How Are You Doing Yourself?
omolexyquin:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

, / He Raped Me, What Do I Do? / What Will You Do If Brother Decide To Marry Her?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.