Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday (2437 Views)

A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / Rain Was Falling, And Chioma Dipped Her Hand Inside My Boxers And S..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
I pity jobless gals who have nothing apart frm their beauty and a box of make-up in their life,they will suffer seriously and I pity the guy who will marry them,I jus pray their pvssy will not be like a bore hole before they get married while those who have a skill or who have a source of income outside their private parts will reap the fruit of their labour monetarily and what have you.

U guys remember the gal I talked abt yesterday who refused my offer some time back to date me and who later came to me for financial aid yesterday, u knw she left when I gave her my conditions of smashing her pvssy and nothing else as against what she said that she'll lemme smooch her and she'll rub my dick till I pour.

Well,she came back yesterday to meet me and when she came she was well dressed and she urged me to come on and let's go to my crib and lemme get some fvck and give her the money, so while she was around, customers were already sitted waiting for their turn when I'll barb them so as she came she knew it's not gonna be some time before I have time for her so she waited,then I called her to one corner after abt 30 minutes and asked to call her younger one and they came so I gave them 200 to go and buy some thing, so It remained the 1500 agreed to give her when our deal is complete cos she really has to cook the meal her parents gave her money for cos after they retun frm their travel at least they need to eat knowing fully well that they dropped money for their daughter to prepare something ,so her younger ones left hurriedly cos they were really hungry and I was moved in my spirit buh I jus wanted to punish their sister for saying I dnt hav the requirements she desires in a man.

So I needed to buy hair dye to use on some one's hair then I sent her and she went and when she came back it's was the wrong one she bought instead of CRUSET dye,so I sent her back and she went, when I needed to help one of my lecturer customer bye bottle water, I sent her she went again, and I no pity her at all, I knew she won't run wth the money cos she was charging hjer phone wth my charger and the socket was close to me.

And when I had a break, I felt like givn her the money without sleeping wth her, buh on a second thought, I remembered when she'll be forming for me when I call her on the road when she's walkn by, then I decided I must fvck her, then we went home and when we got home, even though she had taken her bath, I told her to go in2 the bathroom and bath, and she jus obeyed me and I was surprised, and as she was bathing, I knocked the door and she opened and I saw her na.ked body and her yansh and breast, immediately wth the speed that clark kent uses to pull his clothes and wear his superman custome I implored that speed and pulled my cloth and and went back in2 the bathroom
And as the shower rained on us, I held her waist and gummed her to my sexy body,,if u doubt I'm sexy check my thread on (bashers throw best shot) it's jus one thread before This particular one.

So as I held her waist I moved us to the wall away frm the shower and her back was restn against the wall tiles and I held her soft breast and pressed it gently cos I'm in control now, and I put the breast in my mouth and sucked it gently and professionally, while she held the back of my neck wth her palm, I licked on the surroundings of her breasts and even underneath her breast as she closed her eyes like someone who's dead already and when I was through, I kissed her body allover and wth our wet body, I carried her straight to the bed to the end the beef between me and her wth my dick buh jus before then, I spread her legs like a mat abt to be prayed on by a muslim devout and and I rubbed her laps wth my hands and used my fingers to part her pvssy lips to confirm if they are real and not fixed cos gals of dis days are worth suspectn cos they're very artificial, so I moved my mouth closer to her pvsssy and sucked her clit.oris gently wth my tongue and lips and. And she raised her waist up as I sucked her pvssy, then I held my already erect dick and I wanted her to see my dick in all of it's glory wth respect to the lenght and width of it, so I pretended to wipe my dick wth a cloth and as she saw my dick she was rubbing her laps against each other then I finally put my dick in her pvssy buh before then I brushed the tip of my dick against her pvssy and she was urging me to put it inside her and when I put it and I was fvckn her she was groaning seriously and I didn't know the compound people were at home and I guess they heard the sound of her groans and when I was done fvckn her, I gave her the money and as we stepped out of my room some of the compound people were outside on the chairs in the compound waiting for who was making some one groan and who in particular was groaning, and when we both came out I felt some how shy as some of them were clearing the throat as we passed, buh e no concern me
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
So we should give you a standing ovation now, yeah? undecided

You have achieved what no man born of a woman has achieved... Bravo!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by sinaj(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jona d famous barber cheesy

Hope u used condom in ur imaginary fucckin sha grin

Btw u go choch tode so?

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
sinaj:

Btw u go choch tode so?

siansh wen you wan grow yansh, abi na photoshop things only
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
sinaj:

Btw u go choch tode so?
abi o imaginary fvck indeed! Well I go church na!

1 Like

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
officialEFCC:
siansh wen you wan grow yansh, abi na photoshop things only
is the one in front that u're seeing not enough for you, wat do u need her yansh for?
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Bossontop(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by paschal47(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
her hands was really FELLED smh.

English iyaf suffer angry
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by NevetsIbot(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
The girl is foolish... But your folly is higher than hers.
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
paschal47:

pls do correct me.
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Felled indeed
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Felled indeed
pls correct me, I stand to be corrected!
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by paschal47(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
pls do correct me.
na tree she be?
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
paschal47:

na tree she be?
Well trees get felled to the ground and she was fell to the bed by me, so in but case there was a fell!
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
I swear to Obatala, this is the reason I so much hate visiting the Romance section.

95% of Romancelanders - including the ladies are not only kids, but also mentally deranged people.

4 Likes

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zoharariel:
I swear to Obatala, this is the reason I so much hate visiting the Romance section.

95% of Romancelanders - including the ladies are not only kids, but also mentally deranged people.
really?
after knowing dis, then why did u still visit romance section?

1 Like

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by paschal47(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
Well trees get felled to the ground and she was fell to the bed by me, so in but case there was a fell!
now this is funny lol. but next time don't use 'felled' for a human
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
paschal47:

now this is funny lol. but next time don't use 'felled' for a human
lol, okay wat do I use, or I should have said she was slammed abi? Okay noted!
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
[size=8pt][/size] angry

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by VanBommel(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chai... embarassed embarassed

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
pls correct me, I stand to be corrected!
didn't say nothing. Did I?
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
didn't say nothing. Did I?
yes u did!
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
yes u did!
remind me pls
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by greatness22(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
jonaifame22, I really like guys that are proud of their job. You're one of them. Nice one sir.

But next time, please don't take advantage of a lady because you are in a position to help.

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
greatness22:
jonaifame22, I really like guys that are proud of their job. You're one of them. Nice one sir.

But next time, please don't take advantage of a lady because you are in a position to help.
thank you very mch sir, I'm proud of my job oooo, cos I make an honest living frm it, and I serve God frm the proceeds by paying my tithe regularly

1 Like

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by greatness22(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
jonaifame22:
thank you very mch sir, I'm proud of my job oooo, cos I make an honest living frm it, and I serve God frm the proceeds by paying my tithe regularly
You're welcome very much sir, and I pray your "Janet" won't misbehave again. All the best.
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by konkonbilo(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
paschal47:

Oga,oya correct am nah undecided

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Greenbullet(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
I pity jobless gals who have nothing apart frm their beauty and a box of make-up in their life,they will suffer seriously and I pity the guy who will marry them,I jus pray their pvssy will not be like a bore hole before they get married while those who have a skill or who have a source of income outside their private parts will reap the fruit of their labour monetarily and what have you.

U guys remember the gal I talked abt yesterday who refused my offer some time back to date me and who later came to me for financial aid yesterday, u knw she left when I gave her my conditions of smashing her pvssy and nothing else as against what she said that she'll lemme smooch her and she'll rub my dick till I pour.

Well,she came back yesterday to meet me and when she came she was well dressed and she urged me to come on and let's go to my crib and lemme get some fvck and give her the money, so while she was around, customers were already sitted waiting for their turn when I'll barb them so as she came she knew it's not gonna be some time before I have time for her so she waited,then I called her to one corner after abt 30 minutes and asked to call her younger one and they came so I gave them 200 to go and buy some thing, so It remained the 1500 agreed to give her when our deal is complete cos she really has to cook the meal her parents gave her money for cos after they retun frm their travel at least they need to eat knowing fully well that they dropped money for their daughter to prepare something ,so her younger ones left hurriedly cos they were really hungry and I was moved in my spirit buh I jus wanted to punish their sister for saying I dnt hav the requirements she desires in a man.

So I needed to buy hair dye to use on some one's hair then I sent her and she went and when she came back it's was the wrong one she bought instead of CRUSET dye,so I sent her back and she went, when I needed to help one of my lecturer customer bye bottle water, I sent her she went again, and I no pity her at all, I knew she won't run wth the money cos she was charging hjer phone wth my charger and the socket was close to me.

And when I had a break, I felt like givn her the money without sleeping wth her, buh on a second thought, I remembered when she'll be forming for me when I call her on the road when she's walkn by, then I decided I must fvck her, then we went home and when we got home, even though she had taken her bath, I told her to go in2 the bathroom and bath, and she jus obeyed me and I was surprised, and as she was bathing, I knocked the door and she opened and I saw her na.ked body and her yansh and breast, immediately wth the speed that clark kent uses to pull his clothes and wear his superman custome I implored that speed and pulled my cloth and and went back in2 the bathroom
And as the shower rained on us, I held her waist and gummed her to my sexy body,,if u doubt I'm sexy check my thread on (bashers throw best shot) it's jus one thread before This particular one.

So as I held her waist I moved us to the wall away frm the shower and her back was restn against the wall tiles and I held her soft breast and pressed it gently cos I'm in control now, and I put the breast in my mouth and sucked it gently and professionally, while she held the back of my neck wth her palm, I licked on the surroundings of her breasts and even underneath her breast as she closed her eyes like someone who's dead already and when I was through, I kissed her body allover and wth our wet body, I carried her straight to the bed to the end the beef between me and her wth my dick buh jus before then, I spread her legs like a mat abt to be prayed on by a muslim devout and and I rubbed her laps wth my hands and used my fingers to part her pvssy lips to confirm if they are real and not fixed cos gals of dis days are worth suspectn cos they're very artificial, so I moved my mouth closer to her pvsssy and sucked her clit.oris gently wth my tongue and lips and. And she raised her waist up as I sucked her pvssy, then I held my already erect dick and I wanted her to see my dick in all of it's glory wth respect to the lenght and width of it, so I pretended to wipe my dick wth a cloth and as she saw my dick she was rubbing her laps against each other then I finally put my dick in her pvssy buh before then I brushed the tip of my dick against her pvssy and she was urging me to put it inside her and when I put it and I was fvckn her she was groaning seriously and I didn't know the compound people were at home and I guess they heard the sound of her groans and when I was done fvckn her, I gave her the money and as we stepped out of my room some of the compound people were outside on the chairs in the compound waiting for who was making some one groan and who in particular was groaning, and when we both came out I felt some how shy as some of them were clearing the throat as we passed, buh e no concern me
YOUR HEAD DEY THERE JOOR

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Nightie(f): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zoharariel:

Lolzz.

Mentally deranged? lol
Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by Greenbullet(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
jonaifame22:

BABA OOOO

Re: See How Her Hand Was Felled Yesterday by jonaifame22(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Greenbullet:
BABA OOOO
chai oga mi u don dey flatter me o

(1) (Reply)

I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. / Thread For Sharing Instagram Handles Of Pretty Nigerian Girls With Big Boobs. / I Was Trying To Help But I Am In Love With My Uncle’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.