Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer (35467 Views)

Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" / Adekunle Gold: "I Wrote Orente For Simi" / Arike Gold: "I Hate Poverty, My Husband Will Kneel And Also Cook For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by thecrush: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iny3:
Haabaa...how can u write Iyanya off like that?Everyone knows Iyanya z d main stay of PF...Chidinma n Praiz don't go any close plss.

Ask Iyanya and Praiz what they started singing..? Love songs?

Thats not what Nigerians want...Nigerians want naija hip-hop and some razz jatty jaty noise...They understood that fast.

Chidinma started well with Kedike....

I still feel Chidinma is the biggest of them all.

The music industry is hard to comprehend why beautiful and better voices dont just make waves.

If fans like you...they like you....

U must be a proper business man in music,......Understand the Nigerian market and consumers....

Thats y Victoria Kimani left Kenya to join Chocolate City!
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by donshady(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?

see this one?
you just open your mouth and talk. Nonsense
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Seun4FastLoans(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wao! This is so inspiring. What would be would be. Do not give up
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Xberryz(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
gen2briz:
Baba God please pick my call quickly so that people who reject me will come back to celebrate me.
I knew I was gonna see something like dis.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Rekyz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iny3:
Haabaa...how can u write Iyanya off like that?Everyone knows Iyanya z d main stay of PF...Chidinma n Praiz don't go any close plss.
You get time quote that guy. I just the observe him stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by nell2: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
martineinstein:
that shows d extent of how we celebrate mediocrity in nigeria....i watched his performance,it couldnt hold a candle compared to the contestants....it was subpar PF standard
thought I was the only that noticed

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by CSTR2: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Given the quality of his voice, I am not surprised. He wouldn't last 10 minutes there.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Trillaboi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Bless up
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Laido: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?

This statement is fucking dumb to me. His songs no dey inspire you? Or uv neva laugh wheneva ur listenin to any of his music or watchin his videos? If you have, then he has probably helped you cus life best moment is when your laughing!! Dat Olamide said who u epp to make his money doesn't mean you should be spitting it around like a sperm!

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
commentless , in other words i comment my reserve
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by veacea: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice one bros
Qmerit:

He epp me and few others!
Instead of you to come wen he
Was helping people u went for conductor
Job at motor park. Sorry
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by veacea: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Noted sir.
We don hear you ooooooo
Laido:

This statement is fucking dumb to me. His songs no dey inspire you? Or uv neva laugh wheneva ur listenin to any of his music or watchin his videos? If you have, then he has probably helped you cus life best moment is when your laughing!! Dat Olamide said who u epp to make his money doesn't mean you should be spitting it around like a sperm!
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by domopps(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
donshady:

see this one?
you just open your mouth and talk. Nonsense

Nope he opened his dead fish brain and typed nonsense......he was looking for likes that would never be converted to cash!

Moribund brain!

Cheeeers
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Laido: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?

His songs no dey inspire you? Or uv neva laugh wheneva ur listenin to any of his music or watchin his videos? If you have, then he has probably helped you cus life best moment is when your laughing!! Dat Olamide said who u epp to make his money doesn't mean you should be spitting it around like a sperm!
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Hitzfrom9ja: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?

Someone like me
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by horluwatosin(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
Most of these competitions are shitty!!!
The organizers just want to sell tickets and make money, after the competition, the winner is sucked into oblivion.

The world's biggest stars didn't win competitions

Adele, Sam Smith, Taylor Swift, Edsheeran, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande,

If you're really serious about your music career, I'll advise you not to even waste your time on those dumb competitions.

I wonder why this guy is so pained grin grin
Are you one of those organizers I mentioned??
If not, then SHUT THE FUCKKK UP AND GET YOUR PAINED ASS OUTTA MY MENTIONS
not in all cases....Kelly clarkson won d first American idol and today she is a star.... its left for d winners to build themselves
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by tellwisdom: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
ClassCaptain:

He inspires people through his music and even this post is an inspiration

Screaming Love! love! and orente Na em be inspiration for u??sad....Mugu sad

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Alfred234(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
He probably auditioned with a Fuji song that's why he wasn't picked.... No hate tho

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by sexychocho(f): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thank God for ur life Bro

Dey failed U twice but baba God com Pick ur Call

Enu o se jor
Ariwo ko ni music oooo
Empty Barrel lo ma n pariwo

Love dis guy songs like kilode kiss

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by ClassCaptain(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
tellwisdom:

Screaming Love! love! and orente Na em be inspiration for u??sad....Mugu sad

God bless you sir..Thank you
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Ugosample(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
ibkgab001:
Just as i had two extra years at the university and now i`m the CEO of a Farm grin grin grin

Nice one jare
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by faitheverest(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Good dreams can never be imprisoned for so long.. No matter the time, it shall surely be set free. Ask Joseph nwa Jacob #word
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Degratex: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
I've blast them once on the way their judges discredit artiste.
like the way the guy that perfumed. "too much light in my window, don't me up!"
was discredited by one of the male judges.
the main reasons people goes there is to
get money to sponsor their career if not...
I bet, 2face, Timaya, flavor, Terry-G, Tekno, Wizkid, Davido and even Badoo would have all failed
project fame should they have gone through it.
and their career might have been over by now.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Johnrake69: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
ClassCaptain:

I also went to project fame 2013 at Ilorin...They sent me out...

look at I mike , look at olawale... Past winners of mtn pfame, where are they now Yet praiz and niniola that didn't even win are making waves..

Hoping to perform on that stage too by God grace .

anyway, life is all about determination and hardwork plus a lil bit of luck

Wow... You follow Niniola too. She is good
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm! I should just take every disapointment to be a blessing. As employees dey reject my cv. One day go beta. God don design my destiny of success. Amen: -) and Amen to u all out there!
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Daniluv007(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Iny3:
u get time take answer dat good for rubbish alien?
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Popmorn: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
you failed 2day doesn't mean you will fail 2moro. keep it up Bro.
Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by johnsonsegxy: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
ibkgab001:
Just as i had two extra years at the university and now i`m the CEO of a Farm grin grin grin

Wow! may God bless ur investment.

I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer by Damfostopper(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
veacea:
Who you epp?
are u mad?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / B-red Buys A N120m House In Lagos / Court Discharges, Acquits Seun Egbegbe After Spending 42 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.