Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? (5025 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by larryhamzy: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
My name is Linda from Nigeria,I have been having sexual relationship with my friend (Bleep buddy)for about 2year now,6months ago my "Bleep buddy" told me that he wasn't interested in indulging in any sexual activity with anybody and would want to strengthen his spiritual life and he keeps preaching to me about Christ which I already know of,Ever since then we haven't been as intimate as we use to,I really love fucking him cuz he's just soooo fucking good at it and can't find any guy to replace him but he doesn't want sex anymore,I can't control my urge for him when ever we are together,I have tried to seduce him but to no avail so I wanted us to stop talking and become enemies but he proves to me that he's not doing it because of another woman and he insist he still wants to be a friend and deep inside me I know I still want him.
What should I do to make us happen like we use to?
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
If op na female make she repent or contact me for farther fucking service

7 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by UrWorstNitemare: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Are you from the spirit world

1 Like

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by onyekachee(f): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
this story looks like a lie to me,sex buddy keh...the lady in question has no shame that she has been bonking for free for 2yrs
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
larryhamzy:
My name is Linda from Nigeria,I have been having sexual relationship with my friend (Bleep buddy)for about 2year now,6months ago my "Bleep buddy" told me that he wasn't interested in indulging in any sexual activity with anybody and would want to strengthen his spiritual life and he keeps preaching to me about Christ which I already know of,Ever since then we haven't been as intimate as we use to,I really love fucking him cuz he's just soooo fucking good at it and can't find any guy to replace him but he doesn't want sex anymore,I can't control my urge for him when ever we are together,I have tried to seduce him but to no avail so I wanted us to stop talking and become enemies but he proves to me that he's not doing it because of another woman and he insist he still wants to be a friend and deep inside me I know I still want him.
What should I do to make us happen like we use to?
what is so special about his d'''''k sef can't you forget about sex and focus on other benefits of a good relationship ,,sex is not everything after all you haven't fvck eny other nigga yet
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by krak101(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
this story looks like a lie to me,sex buddy keh...the lady in question has no shame that she has been boinking for free for 2yrs
... At least she's telling the truth. Live your life and stop pretending. Who knows you might have been bonking for free all your life. grin

9 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by onyekachee(f): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
krak101:
... At least she's telling the truth. Live your life and stop pretending. Who knows you might have been bonking for free all your life. grin
sorry oga I don't boink for free,I am not that daft...better to abstain from sex than boink for free
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by tungstar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
wonders shall never end..... 2 years

well if u say u cant find another person that can replace him, then u dont have any choice than to mould your own to what will do wat the previous guy can do.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by iykekelvins(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
sorry oga I don't boink for free,I am not that daft...better to abstain from sex than boink for free
She say na boinkgrin

1 Like

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
oloshos are becoming strict oo,, must this be the work of recession? undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Are you from the spirit world
haha grin
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by nuelzz04(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
you get paid

shocked

6 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by krak101(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
... Well for sure you both bonk. No doubt. Difference is she bonks cause she likes bonking whereas you bonk cause yous a hoe. Respect her decisions

7 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by misspicy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:

So you "boink" for money grin

Olosho no kuku get shame before grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by onyekachee(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
misspicy:

So you "boink" for money grin

Olosho no kuku get shame before grin
women like you with inferiority complex are the ones quick to start using derogatory remarks on someone else,what's the meaning of that crap,u must be brainless...my message is not for your impaired mental architecture,u can bounce when you done,was only condemning the friends with benefit stuff not saying I sleep around for money,use your brain if u have one

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Frankraj: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
@onyekechee so you be Ashawo. U Bleep for money. Shameless idiat

4 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by onyekachee(f): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
krak101:
... Well for sure you both bonk. No doubt. Difference is she bonks cause she likes bonking whereas you bonk cause yous a hoe. Respect her decisions
well that was a bit harsh but mind you I don't sleep around be it for money or anything else,can't be exchanging words with you so please don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension over my post...

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by onyekachee(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Frankraj:
@onyekechee so you be Ashawo. U Bleep for money. Shameless idiat
no I am not an ashewo maybe the women in your family are

3 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
this story looks like a lie to me,sex buddy keh...the lady in question has no shame that she has been bonking for free for 2yrs

can I bonk u smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by misspicy(f): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:
women like you with inferiority complex are the ones quick to start using derogatory remarks on someone else,what's the meaning of that crap,u must be brainless...my message is not for your impaired mental architecture,u can bounce when you done,was only condemning the friends with benefit stuff not saying I sleep around for money,use your brain if u have one

Buhahahahahahahahha gringrin
This Olosho dey vex o tonguecheesycheesy
But you typed this about another woman didn't you?

onyekachee:
this story looks like a lie to me,sex buddy keh... the lady in question has no shame that she has been bonking for free for 2yrs[b]

[b]I don't want to bash you olosho,if I do I will be banned,hitler dey my tail,I just got out of one month ban,so I will just report this your post and you will get banned instead tonguetongue

Judge not,so ye shall not be judged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Charles4075(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
krak101:
My good Lord...

Haba bros, you wicked... Take am easy na... Una see each other for dream?

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Laveda(f): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op let the Nigga go, or better still try building something good that might lead to marriage.

Or, look else where, them many.grin
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by JinX100: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmmm!!!!!

Sex everywhere.... it has even turn to a norm that if you are not doing it, it is a taboo.

Na wah oo.

See people forming sex councellors, if they had the chance, I know some guys will bleep the OP to beyond!!

@ OP, you wan kill am!! Na food!!... seriously, nothing last forever, your days of sexual adventures with him are over. in the coming days, no dey dash kpomo like that, it is your natio
nal
asset.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by chigoizie7(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
onyekachee:

Which shame?

@least she is real.

We all know of that girl who has bleeped us in "no strings attached"

Besides, what do u think u are doing with ur BF? A man that ain't ur husband? My dear, it is the same as bleeping mates. If u are going by biblical morals.

Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by dreamworld: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians and their funny reply
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by April4th(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2016
onyekachee:
well that was a bit harsh but mind you I don't sleep around be it for money or anything else,can't be exchanging words with you so please don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension over my post...
grin

Nice legs though grin grin grin
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by bitchcrafts: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Do nothing and allow time to build distance and gap between you. In the mean time, busy yourself in some more gainful ventures like building your aptitude? You seem lagging sincerely!
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 26, 2016
If Kim Kardashian and Co they bonk for free, do y'all think she will be this wealthy and famous... cool
Kanye sef can testify, ain't easy taking care of her needs.

Sit down there,. Make pant dey wear all of una cool
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by metallisc(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2016
onyekachee:

sooo... how much do you charge for overnight/TDB services? i'm interested! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by photoshoot(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2016
onyekachee:

Because say na business abi? Let me guess, you collect money yeah?
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by photoshoot(m): 6:38am On Sep 26, 2016
nuelzz04:
you get paid

shocked

grin different people on Nairaland. Openly declaring oloshoism
Re: My Sex Buddy Is Quitting On Me. How Do I Get Him Back? by photoshoot(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2016
onyekachee:
[s]women like you with inferiority complex are the ones quick to start using derogatory remarks on someone else,what's the meaning of that crap,u must be brainless...my message is not for your impaired mental architecture,u can bounce when you done,was only condemning the friends with benefit stuff not saying I sleep around for money,use your brain if u have one[/s]

HOELOESHOW grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Boy Posts A Lady's Nud*e Photos On Social Media / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.