Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? (2381 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day / Guys: Reason Y U Must Start Fuccking Ur Woman Right Now if u truly love her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, i bet you got no idea what "sense of humour" really isgrin, btw, you ain't worth my humour one bitgrin
I will not waste my mb on someone like you.

You are too use.less for that.

Make sure that this is the last time you will ever cross my path on NL
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by firstking01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
I will not waste my mb on someone like you.

You are too use.less for that.

Make sure that this is the last time you will ever cross my path on NL
Carry your worwor and drooling ass and fvck into thin air, like i have time to spare to a waste of zygote like youundecided…see, dnt get me angryundecided, i 've stopped this long time ago but you 've chosened to be a torn on my fleshundecided…henceforth keep off my mentions or i'd become your worst nightmare here on nairaland...i'm here to have fun and possibily make friends, i won't warn you againundecided
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by CaraJewel(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seems ok..but ion tink i can go wid number two...sydz wat of d guy..he should also try making me love im..y cant a guy also cook for hiz woman..dnt coman tel me money stuff...av not taken ntin frm a dude i dated not even gifts or airtym..datz wat he should do on his own..but af sent d latter..all dis witawt putting God...dis list is mainly mainly for married and newlyweds..make una watch war room
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
YOU CAN DO ALL THE THINGS ABOVE AND STILL GET DUMPED

BEAUTY, GOOD ATITUDE, FOOD OR SEX DOES NOT KEEP A MAN. WHAT KEEPS A MAN IS A MAN THAT WANTS TO BE KEPT angry. That's just the fact.
God bless you.
As if there are rules to be loved or to keep a man.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Vikky014(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
icedbeatz:
Can you buy a car without test driving it to know if you like how it runs? the ball is in your court dear, everyone have to pay their dues in order to achieve a goal. BTW he's going to be show you much love and do the same things or more for you while you're doing all these but if those ain't you then by all means do whatever you like, its not by force.
alright. keep test driving u hear..oda guys are also test driving ur future wife...i pray u meet her on time
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by CaraJewel(f): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
Carry your worwor and drooling ass and fvck into thin air, like i have time to spare to a waste of zygote like youundecided…see, dnt get me angryundecided, i 've stopped this long time ago but you 've chosened to be a torn on my fleshundecided…henceforth keep off my mentions or i'd become your worst nightmare here on nairaland...i'm here to have fun and possibily make friends, i won't warn you againundecided
But y u quote her first like errtym u do dat..den una go warn unaselves
Re: Ladies Do You Want Your Man To Truly Love You With All His Heart And Wife You? by Frankraj: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
For those of you girls who doesn't believe 100 % In what this gentle man wrote here that men needs. Then you as a girl should forget marriage. Bear in mind that marriage is not for you and if you force yourself into it without abiding by all these rules ,wetin 3 to 4 years your marriage will crash completely .if you have ears hear and take what this gentle wrote very serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Every Girl Should Do On A First Date [LEARN TODAY] / Ladies Will You Do This To Your Ex? / Am Suspecting My Girlfriend Cheating With A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.