Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer (2725 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2006
I just keep wondering how love could be so painful, stupid and irritating, I love this guy so much. pull out my whole heart to him.
at the end of the day, he payed me back by calling me a scammer, i wonder what he know by that name.
wen he told me i should be on my own, he look aceive the whole word was falling on me.

Pls can any one tell me what to do,

Am already in Love with this bastard, i tried as much to get him out of my mind, but to no avail.

i always wish i have never step my foot on this forum, here i am heart broken.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by eniola1310(f): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2006
awww, i'm really sorry to hear this. next time sleep with one of your eyes open.
u can get over the guy by making sure are not alone and when u are alone find something that really requires a lot of concentration to do. cry your eyes out also, it clears your head. exercise a strong head control not mind,  because your mind is in a mess right now . i wish u luck
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by MyPeace(f): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2006
Its not the best.

But the easiest and practical way to get rid of him from ur heart, is to get another person immediately.

u may be hurt again though, thats why i said its not the best way but the easiest way.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2006
first of all you have not explained what actually pushed him to call you a scammer,you have not told us the whole story undecided
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by Theodora(f): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2006
you have not told us what happened and what does this forum have to do with any of it??Maybe he discovered your identity on nairaland and was disappointed with your postings is that itdo tell wat d problem is

chistiana:

I just keep wondering how love could be so painful, stupid and irritating, I love this guy so much. pull out my whole heart to him.
at the end of the day, he payed me back by calling me a scammer, i wonder what he know by that name.
when he told me i should be on my own, he look aceive the whole word was falling on me.

Please can any one tell me what to do,

Am already in Love with this bastard, i tried as much to get him out of my mind, but to no avail.

i always wish i have never step my foot on this forum, here i am heart broken.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by Olulayomi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2006
E yah, sorry my dear.  Life atimes can be so hard.  Especially for ladies that fall in love easily and stupidly like us.  Though you've not explain what really happened between you guys but my dear just forget about him jare and continue your life.  It may not be easy, honestly because I've had my own fair share of falling in love with a Nairalander recently, everything was going gay-gay until the guy discovered I had a child and he backed out.  It was  very painful but wetin I go do.  The only thing is just to look very very well before you leap next time.  That does not mean, there are no other reasonable members in Nairaland but next time, I may not reply anybody that mail me from Nairaland for reasons best known to me, I no wan wahala.

My dear, just take solace in the fact that he does not belong to you - pronto, God will bring a better person to you at the right time.  Just pretend he's dead and gone. Do other things to make yourself busy and pray to God to blow you better breeze and let you forget about him.   

Enjoy yourself and put on your better self.  E no go dey easy o, cause, I'm still having headache and hearteach over this matter once in a while when I remember the situation, but I am getting over it. 

Take Care.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by woleprof(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
@topic

The deal or your ordeal has not been explained for our perusal.

You wouldn't want any one to start giving advice without the nitty-gritty of the whole show.

Im sure he wouldn't had called u that name with an action from u. We are all humans with same blood running through our veins (no matter how different we may be in character).

If u dont mind u can lets us into what exactly transpired.

Your reply to this post wuld determine to the fullest if actually u really love this guy or u re just pretending.

thanks cool cool cool cool
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2006
@Olulayomi and the rest,

i was so surprise my self, i could fall in love with some one very far from me, like a cyber love,
but this guy took me for granted, that i ve to abondon and dump other guys because of him, we both talked about our lifes and our relationship every day. just this morning he told me i wanted to scam him, cause i gave him a fake address, i was dump founded, cause i keep wondering how can i give u a fake address, he cant tell me what he doesnt know, so i was just telling him, how can he love some one he never trusted, and asking my self how stupid i am, to make my self a cheap giril to be fooled. i cant just beleive my self wen i cried cause he tld me he wasnt interested any more.
@ wole

U got it, u still got to appologise cause u ve offended me.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by woleprof(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2006
Hey, appologise for wat, do u knw me

I hv alwaz said something, cyber love are for those that re matured emotionally and ready to bear the consequences of their actions.

From the way im seeing u, u must be a very young and aspiring girl. Your re oo young for any cyber love if u were to be my sister i would hav spank u on the arse till u cry

Mus u fall in love on eth net? dont u hv any handsome and responsible guy around u? Are u after any selfish interest form this person in question?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2006
Dont say such to me next time, unless i will break ur skull
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2006
cool
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by woleprof(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2006
u of cause, wole prof

let me just forgive u wit my church mind.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by harvey(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2006
@chistiana

na u?na this wole guy do u thins kind thing?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ Harvey

no be wole, wole just dey throw mouth
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2006
chistiana:

@Olulayomi and the rest,

i was so surprise my self, i could fall in love with some one very far from me, like a cyber love,
but this guy took me for granted, that i ve to abondon and dump other guys because of him, we both talked about our lifes and our relationship every day. just this morning he told me i wanted to scam him, cause i gave him a fake address, i was dump founded, cause i keep wondering how can i give u a fake address, he can't tell me what he doesnt know, so i was just telling him, how can he love some one he never trusted, and asking my self how stupid i am, to make my self a cheap giril to be fooled. i can't just beleive my self when i cried cause he tld me he wasnt interested any more.

@ wole

U got it, u still got to appologise cause u ve offended me.

OKAY UVE EXPLAINED IT BETTER,BUT FORGIVE ME CAUSE I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING,CAUSE THE SITUATION SORROUNDING EVERYTHING IS SO FUNNY,LMAO grin
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2006
Not really funny, u know, actually its kinda funny, but all d same its hurt
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2006
hey,am not mocking you but its just funny.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by harvey(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2006
its ok girl.no mind all this over sabi house wife.them thinks say becos them dey jand or yanky where eever them fit dey do any how.if dem do anyhow,them go see anyhow.give them their size.i dey with u.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2006
@HARVEY

WAS THAT ACTUALLY REFERED TO ME OR CHRISTIANA?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by harvey(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2006
@ThoniaSlim
wats the sweat all about.it goes out to whoever feels guilty about the post.so if u are then,its all good. lipsrsealed
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2006
and what makes you think i am actually bothered?any way i think its quite a waste of time answering some peeps on this forum.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by harvey(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2006
@chistiana

how is it going girl?are u getting any better.its aight.u'll get over it soon.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by CheeMoney(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2006
Funny to note now that people are hooking up via nairaland let alone hearts getting broken. I thought they said it is a taboo in the Nigerian context to meet someone via the internet. I almost got skinned alive for daring to make a post requesting for a true and intelligent sista.

Anyway my dear Chistiana, sorry for the incident. I always advice friends mostly my female friends to always espect heartbreaks. This is because, there's never been an instrument made to measure a guy's or lady's intentions when in a relationship order than what you are being told. Also, wisdom has it that, there is little you can tell about tomorrow when it concerns relationships. The saying that "There's a thin line between love and hate is not a paranoia".
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by whitelexi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2006
I'm still waiting to hear who did this, is the person on NL? if so, wetin be the name nowwwwww??
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2006
*resisting temptation to comment on this thread*
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2006
hmm

Wale abi na you broke this heart grin

Funny to note now that people are hooking up via nairaland let alone hearts getting broken
seems like ive been missing alot oh, i must have been visiting the wrong threads hmm
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2006
LoverBwoy:

hmm

Wale abi na you broke this heart grin
seems like ive been missing alot oh, i must have been visiting the wrong threads hmm

Loverbwoy, Na jeje i dey for my endz oh, i no break @ christiana heart. Except she get another username sha.

Anyway, whats happening for xmas eve? Dj Abbasss @ club Ntyce, u going?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by iice(f): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2006
Hmmmm, well just read tips on how to get over a broken heart. There are treads about those in this forum.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2006
@iice, can u give us a link please, i need to get over a heartbreak myself. grin grin
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by iice(f): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2006
Its somewhere around, you no sabi search? tongue tongue
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2006
@iice, be nice to me. I just suffered a heartbreak. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity Or Plain Stupidity? / Is It True:banchelors Eve / Why Most Women Prefer Parasitic Relationship To Mutualistic Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.