Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer (2854 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / He Called Me After Two Days Of Wondering.... / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by iice(f): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2006
This your heartbreak get K-leg grin grin Oya tell me your story, who break your heart?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2006
its not totally broken yet, its like she has a big stone and she's just about aiming for my heart. So i want to be properly prepared. As my siggy says, i got to be prepared.lol
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by iice(f): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2006
LOL ahahahahaha prepared is good. if i find the thread before another does, i shall recommend it to you grin grin
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2006
Make i edit my comments b4______ i can't shout. grin
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by jammin(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2006
whitelexi:

I'm still waiting to hear who did this, is the person on Nairaland? if so, wetin be the name nowwwwww??

Is this a man? or one of those BIG SISSYMAN we all hear about? why would a real man want to engage in women gossip? what value would the identity of her lover got to do with his business? be careful of these SHEMALES. HOMOS hiding amongst us.
i only comment because this guy strike me as extremely[b] feminine [/b] in his ways. Everyone posted a comment. he was the only one who ask for more than the lady was willing to share. i again ask. what kind of man engage in women's gossip tongue
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2006
@ wale
i think knowing the name of the guy is not really necessary

@ jammin
u know most guys love stories.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2006
@ harvey

how u dey jare.
grin
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2006
@Wale
I might just go to a DJ Abbas party but definately not xmas eve, Xmas
Im taking a break for now till boxing day and the new year

Christiana
Dont worry he dont love you, get a real man in real life cheesy
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2006
@christiana, let me quickly correct something, it was @whitelexi that asked about the name of the person not me. i think Jammin's comment is a little too direct and misguided but its not my business because its not directed at me.

@loverbwoy, i just came from south (Deptford) now and according to popular opinion ,it seems that the Chrismas eve party ain't gone fly. But watchout for the "Nigerian Premiership players" bash on the 29th at the same venue, Gatta be there. Check Ben Tv for more info.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by jammin(m): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2006
walelead. i am alway direct. never played the hypocrite. thats jus me.
i dont think i was misguided to state an opinion. cool
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2006
jammin:

walelead. i am alway direct. never played the hypocrite. thats jus me.
i don't think i was misguided to state an opinion. cool
Good for you. What else can i say than keep being yourself.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2006
sorry o at christian take heart eh  wink

Wale
those guys at BEN tv too dey run mouth esp jordan johnson and femi "you kno what yea" amusan , the only players they "really" have on their cards are Ade Akinbiyi, one of the Sodje brothers and this guy that plays in with a conference club

I'd like to go out for the 29th just thinking of doing a non-nigerian thingy for a chnage too much hype  grin

wheres the bash man i might be there afterall  cheesy not too far from me
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2006
LoverBwoy:

I'd like to go out for the 29th just thinking of doing a non-nigerian thingy for a chnage too much hype  grin

wheres the bash man i might be there afterall  cheesy not too far from me

Ive been doing the non-nigerian thingy myself for a while now. Thats why i didnt go to the Ntghill carnival afterparty and Nigerian independence day but i think its time to return home.
The party is at Club N-tyce, Wellington street, Woolwich.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2006
N-tyce is about 20minutes from my house and i still havent been there since it opened.
I hope this event is good, just need to convince the guys to land here, leave the girls at home wink
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by obedz(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2006
am sure the guy have his reasons!!!!!!!! why dont u confront and ask wat the problem really his or are u too big for tat
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2006
@Lbwoy, abeg bring the girls oh.

N-Tyce is quite nice u know. I was there late 2005 for some Dj Abbas/ Dbanj Shoobz. its probably more spacious and tech than most clubs i've been to (same style as Stratford Rex). Its far from me sha (Come to think about it, everything is far from me) but im going to be there.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2006
hhhmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

hhhmmmmm lipsrsealed
do u want to come?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2006
no thank you.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2006
siddon for house, it's meant for some people not all the people wink

wale no guarantees man, remember fresh meat tastes better cheesy
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2006
angry
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2006
just check your profile shocked

Actually V.I.P invitations for you Thoniaslim
only if you were in town though sad
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 1:19am On Dec 28, 2006
@Lbwoy, so ure not sure of coming then? And whats with this raw meat thingy?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by mide2(f): 1:37am On Dec 28, 2006
Love life in N/L, interesting
There isn't anything much to do with a broken heart just like a broken rib,(it will heal up by itself with time )you can't put it in plaster cast.
Just use some painkillers to reduce the hurt you feel. I'll prescribe getting yourself much more occupied, busy. . . you won't even have the time to think about him.
next beware of heart breakers tho.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by LoverBwoy(m): 3:27am On Dec 28, 2006
Wale i meant im not sure of coming with babes, you know Nigerian babes and their popsy problems grin
with the raw meat, hmm undecided It's better to meet new babes that know how to have fun not the one you force just to come and party

naija babes are stiff usually
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by waleleader(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Wale i meant im not sure of coming with babes, you know Nigerian babes and their popsy problems grin
with the raw meat, hmm undecided It's better to meet new babes that know how to have fun not the one you force just to come and party

naija babes are stiff usually

@lbwoy, tell me about it, ive heard all that popsy shizzle before and it just sucks. And even when they come,its just as boring and unsocial as can be. Hence my preference for west end
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2006
really u guys are funny.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by phoenixman: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2006
why do you think he called you that?
and do you think he still think that way? it was a couple days ago so maybe he has changed his mind.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by chistiana(f): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2006
@ pheonixman

he might any way, i dunno u know guys most of them are green snake under the green grass they are cameleon u can never know their mind.
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by nairaner(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
CHISTIANA! CHISTIANA!!, CHISTIANA!!! We in this forum CHALLENGE you to name the nairalander who did this dastardly act to you so that we can SHAME him and PREVENT the single female nairalanders from becoming victims and ofcourse from destroying the good name we male nairalanders have earned.

"We shall leave no stone unturned in unravelling the culprit who perpetrated this dastardly act and ensure that he is brought to book" (very necessary quote from the Nigerian Police Force)

GUYS & GIRLS are you with me on this?
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by Youngpo413: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Olulayomi:
E yah, sorry my dear.  Life atimes can be so hard.  Especially for ladies that fall in love easily and stupidly like us.  Though you've not explain what really happened between you guys but my dear just forget about him jare and continue your life.  It may not be easy, honestly because I've had my own fair share of falling in love with a Nairalander recently, everything was going gay-gay until the guy discovered I had a child and he backed out.  It was  very painful but wetin I go do.  The only thing is just to look very very well before you leap next time.  That does not mean, there are no other reasonable members in Nairaland but next time, I may not reply anybody that mail me from Nairaland for reasons best known to me, I no wan wahala.

My dear, just take solace in the fact that he does not belong to you - pronto, God will bring a better person to you at the right time.  Just pretend he's dead and gone. Do other things to make yourself busy and pray to God to blow you better breeze and let you forget about him.   

Enjoy yourself and put on your better self.  E no go dey easy o, cause, I'm still having headache and hearteach over this matter once in a while when I remember the situation, but I am getting over it. 

Take Care.

I ussualy dont pity ladies but your story is very touching,that guy didnt loved you for real,thats why he behaved that way,pls move on and focus on your child,sorry
Re: Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer by Youngpo413: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
chistiana:
@Olulayomi and the rest,

i was so surprise my self, i could fall in love with some one very far from me, like a cyber love,
but this guy took me for granted, that i ve to abondon and dump other guys because of him, we both talked about our lifes and our relationship every day. just this morning he told me i wanted to scam him, cause i gave him a fake address, i was dump founded, cause i keep wondering how can i give u a fake address, he cant tell me what he doesnt know, so i was just telling him, how can he love some one he never trusted, and asking my self how stupid i am, to make my self a cheap giril to be fooled. i cant just beleive my self wen i cried cause he tld me he wasnt interested any more.
@ wole

U got it, u still got to appologise cause u ve offended me.

you "abandoned and dumped" other guys but you are here complaining cos someone did same to you,dont u know that what goes around comes around?
Not all that glitters are gold,the guy don chop tire and was looking for an excuse to dump ur useless pusy,so just move on or you can go back to ex you abandoned and dumped...bitchhh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toasting Tips / This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! / close this acct Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.