Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC (8793 Views)

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Is general burantashi above the the law?

1 Like

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by henryadex(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
all the APC gladiators 'nko'

1 Like

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by ceejay80s(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2016
paschal47:
what the guy 'above the guy above me' don't know is that politics is a game. every Bleep!ng politician is a crook.

lest I forget, the EFCC is a very corrupt institution

which kind talk be this, u no fit click on quote , clicking on quote is just 2kb of ur data

haba!!!!!!!!!!!!

na now i know say people dey suffer, u really dey manage ur internet
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Mosesbutez(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2016
some people are just stupid. I don't side PDP or APC but if BUHARI are so thirsty to fight corruption and change truly begins with them , why not they start from the older and APC thieves like obasanjo, AMECHI, ETC but only PDP associates and ex president's wife.... if she really steals from money, let her face her judgement after convicting older corrupt thieves that hid themselves on APC...

BELIEVE ME, if Goodluck Jonathan is in APC, they wouldn't persecute her ... only stupid and unintelligent people will say otherwise
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by ATERI(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2016
If no one is above the law, then prosecute all the corrupt Generals. Bloody cowards!
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by ceejay80s(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
Mosesbutez:
some people are just stupid. I don't side PDP or APC but if BUHARI are so thirsty to fight corruption and change truly begins with them , why not they start from the older and APC thieves like obasanjo, AMECHI, ETC but only PDP associates and ex president's wife.... if she really steals from money, let her face her judgement after convicting older corrupt thieves that hid themselves on APC...

BELIEVE ME, if Goodluck Jonathan is in APC, they wouldn't persecute her ... only stupid and unintelligent people will say otherwise

u no remember when her mouth dey run like bore hole before election? instead of her to face her campaign , she just dey abuse the man
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by paschal47(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2016
ceejay80s:

which kind talk be this, u no fit click on quote , clicking on quote is just 2kb of ur data

haba!!!!!!!!!!!!

na now i know say people dey suffer, u really dey manage ur internet
now I want to quote you so you would know my data dey remain but e fit expire.

NB: it's not everyone you see on NL you quote
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Kingsley1000(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2016
she should be keeping nnamdi kanu company in kuje prison
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Roman83: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Arrest tinubu and we will start from there.
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Ofornaira: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
APC is messing up their government.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by wahihi(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
YES, SAYS THE LAW. BUT BUHARI, HIS WIFE, TINIBU, OBASANJO AND EVEN THE EFCC BOSS ARE ABOVE THE LAW SAYS APC. GOD IS WATCHING.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by 4nobody4every1: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by berryblaze5(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari Really wants War in This country
The Real Lions in The Niger Delta will soon wake up. ..The Ijaw Nation is watching ,Make Efcc come

1 Like

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Aroh48(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2016
If I am pej,I wld hv decamp from PDp to APC.The matter would hv bn resolved.Any man in APC is a new creature,old things have passed away,behold all things have become new.APC chapter 2:16.

1 Like

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by njimezz(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2016
let b realistic for once, APC want to divide dis country except buhari want people to push him coz any body who put his ten fingers rite inside his mouth shud expect .........? the country is already in recession dey shud try and get d country out first? if d formal first lady is guilty let d law judge her coz if dey try to drag from her to dia niger delta's will come out and den d so called APC will denied buhari and if care is not taken either dis country will shared 50-50 or gbega go .........?
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by 4nobody4every1: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2016
anonimi:

Is that how they do it in the ZOO or in the lynching JUNGLE where there are no courts of law and one is presumed guilty before being proven innocent

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Kingsley1000(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Ofornaira:
APC is messing up their government.
shut up...the money this woman stole would be used to transform your state
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by gordii(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2016
Wait for thy turn... 2019..and prosecute the present administration.
ojmaroni247:
Sure nobody is above the Law excluding buratai, dogora, Amaechi etc. Ye Dat joins APC is a new creature. grin
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by DjAduba(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Sure nobody is above the Law excluding buratai, dogora, Amaechi etc. Ye Dat joins APC is a new creature. grin
OK......W1
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Siscooh: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigeria Don pass APC to handle and to bring the promised change. na Patience be your toy to harrass now. . Please!!!!!
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by Donshemzy1234: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC should not tell me dhat rubbish menh.

Supremacy of the constitution is dead in this zoo called Nigeria
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by brojoshua: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Let there be just, true, and equal justice in Nigeria. Let criminals and looters be prosecuted, and if convicted let them be punished whether by imprisonment, fines, confiscation of assets and the likes, as its appropriate, whether they are poor or rich, illiterate or educated, lowly or great. Let it not be again that it is only the common people in Nigeria that are punished for their crimes while the rich evade justice.
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
except buhari and EFCC and the other bloody 4kin APC crews.
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by jsb(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is Burutai and Dankwasso above the law
Re: No One Is Above The Law Including Patience Jonathan, Says APC by dsenator: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Coming from the fact that i live outside the shores of Nigeria,it is always painful to me when i see the youths in my country showing solidarity with people that are corrupt due to tribal,political or even religious sentiments.If a thief out of ten is caught,the immediate reaction should be to commend the effort of the group or the agency that caught that thief and now appeal strongly to them to help us apprehend the remaining nine rather than condemning them for not apprehending the ten at a time.
As a resident in the US i could borrow up to thirty books from the public library for as long as i want to have them if i keep renewing my account anytime before the deadline for me to return them.Am talking about a library that is stocked with books on any topic or career you might be interested in.
I have access to unlimited internet not on a megabyte or gigabyte volume as it is obtainable in Nigeria for a fee that is highly affordable where you can learn different stuffs even a new career on youtube.
I have access to college loan and different other financial aids and scholarships.Many of our political leaders enjoyed scholarships to study in the UK,US etc when they were younger due to good management of the country by the leaders we had then and all of a sudden because of unchecked corruption that later degenerated into a free for all affair that has now finally grounded the country into what is now generally accepted to be recession.
Is it not a shame if truly they had no potable water in Otuoke and this present regime now had to bail them out?
Even when Obasanjo did a good job fighting corruption rather than commending him,people were busy calling the fight all sorts of names even when it was glaring enough that far more PDP politicians were prosecuted than the politicians from the other parties.
The question now should be if this woman could be this rich as they want us to believe,how many scholarships has she given in the last five years to the less priviledged students in the Niger Delta?What has she done to alleviate the sufferings of the people in that region?Just like 5% of the Niger Deltans can patronize the hotel that efcc is claiming she fraudulently built with the exorbitant amount they charge per lodging.
If we want the youths in Nigeria to have any hope for a bright future for themselves and their children unborn,any corrupt leader that is caught should never be shown any leniency because they have shown consistently to be extremely wicked towards the masses in the country.
May the Lord restore our lost glory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pen Robbery: A Societal Evil / CJN Hails Osinbajo Over Financial Autonomy For Judiciary / CJN Approves Live Transmission Of Supreme Court Judgment Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.