Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. (2055 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by balash(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2016
As you read this my people, I am a dead man walking. My nights recently have been the worst ever since I was born. The woman I thought was going to be the mother of my children misrepresented herself to me.

I visited a top restaurant in Lagos back in January, 2015 where I met my current girlfriend. Truth be told, it was a one night stand that sort of just blossomed into a serious relationship. Because for the first time in my adult life in Lagos, I met a great looking woman who wasn’t desperate to lock down a well to-do guy.

I am 32 years old, my girl is 28. I have a well paid job, I live in Lekki. It was until I started
dating Yemisi that I realized I wanted to settle down and start my own family. I had been living like a young guy enjoying my oil money.

Before we got serious, I and Yemisi talked about everything – marriage goals, career, kids, extended families. We were brutally honest with each other and shared ‘secrets’, everything about our past relationships. I never felt happier and more fulfilled waking up in the mornings and dressing up to leave for work knowing I was going to see my babe every evening.

Yemisi never spent a night at my place no matter how much I pressured her. I took it that it meant she was well disciplined and sincerely had no reason to worry my head. Afterall I saw her whenever I wanted. The days were all ours to enjoy and get naughty in each other’s arms. It seemed as though we were perfect for each other.

This woman is kinky! On her own, whenever we made love, Yemi will take photos of us in the heat of the moment because according to her, she needed something to remind her of me till we stay together again.

I was so in love and very fulfilled! Yemi met my family and the handful of friends that I keep. I never got to meet hers except for her best friend who came around to pick her from my place once or twice.

Last week, out of the blues, Yemisi showed up at my place panicking and in tears. She was shaking. I was trying to get her to calm down when she started telling me that the last 21 months have been the best days of her life. How I am a perfect man and she wishes she had met me sooner. Then she asked me to listen to what she has to tell me no matter what.

Yemisi told me she has been married for 4 years to another man in this same Lagos! No kids yet.

That she and her husband had become frustrated with each other and their marriage, They were not agreeing on so many things and were having many conflicts. The night we first met at the restaurant, she and him had had a very heated argument, he abandoned the house for her, she left the house as well to go chill out, met me and ended up in my bed.

Well, her husband has found out she was cheating on him, he had seen our N@kkd pictures, flew into a rage, and threw her out of his house! He’s threatening fire and brimstone that their marriage is over.

She’s currently staying with one of her aunts in Surulere while the family tries to make peace. That at this point in her life though, she doesn’t really care much if he doesn’t agree to take her back. She has realized I am the one she truly loves.

Because she didn’t want me to hear the story  from anyone else, she came to tell me herself.

I was way too shocked to say anything else till Yemisi left my house. I told my family and friends. They are all in shock as well.

I haven’t talked to Yemisi since she came to confess. She hasn’t called me either. What do I do?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lailas-blog-reader-just-found-out-his.html?m=1
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Poorboy: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Kwantinu dreaming

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by thesicilian: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Title: Yemi My Lover ft Olamide

10 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o..

Well if una love each other and the husband wants to divorce her... Kuku carry her and go.... But if you can't deal...... Baba forget Yemisi o..... Make she carry her cross.
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by FreeSpirited: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2016
This super story is epic. If is true, I will say let love direct you, And if you think what you shared with her for 21 months is worth continuing, then follow suit. Life is all about love, without love everything makes no sense, just emptiness with unfulfilled inner yearning. Follow your mind and reasoning. This might be your chance to marry the woman you truly love regardless of how the circumstances paned out...

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 26, 2016
What were the couple always fighting about?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by necosla016(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2016
thesicilian:
Title: Yemi My Lover ft Olamide

Lmao grin. But you harsh o sad
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by necosla016(f): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2016
If you love her and you think you can deal with the lies whatever is confronting you, go ahead and be with her, and if not..... Please move on!
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by chillingbabe: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
balash:
As you read this my people, I am a dead man walking. My nights recently have been the worst ever since I was born. The woman I thought was going to be the mother of my children misrepresented herself to me.

I visited a top restaurant in Lagos back in January, 2015 where I met my current girlfriend. Truth be told, it was a one night stand that sort of just blossomed into a serious relationship. Because for the first time in my adult life in Lagos, I met a great looking woman who wasn’t desperate to lock down a well to-do guy.

I am 32 years old, my girl is 28. I have a well paid job, I live in Lekki. It was until I started
dating Yemisi that I realized I wanted to settle down and start my own family. I had been living like a young guy enjoying my oil money.

Before we got serious, I and Yemisi talked about everything – marriage goals, career, kids, extended families. We were brutally honest with each other and shared ‘secrets’, everything about our past relationships. I never felt happier and more fulfilled waking up in the mornings and dressing up to leave for work knowing I was going to see my babe every evening.

Yemisi never spent a night at my place no matter how much I pressured her. I took it that it meant she was well disciplined and sincerely had no reason to worry my head. Afterall I saw her whenever I wanted. The days were all ours to enjoy and get naughty in each other’s arms. It seemed as though we were perfect for each other.

This woman is kinky! On her own, whenever we made love, Yemi will take photos of us in the heat of the moment because according to her, she needed something to remind her of me till we stay together again.

I was so in love and very fulfilled! Yemi met my family and the handful of friends that I keep. I never got to meet hers except for her best friend who came around to pick her from my place once or twice.

Last week, out of the blues, Yemisi showed up at my place panicking and in tears. She was shaking. I was trying to get her to calm down when she started telling me that the last 21 months have been the best days of her life. How I am a perfect man and she wishes she had met me sooner. Then she asked me to listen to what she has to tell me no matter what.

Yemisi told me she has been married for 4 years to another man in this same Lagos! No kids yet.

That she and her husband had become frustrated with each other and their marriage, They were not agreeing on so many things and were having many conflicts. The night we first met at the restaurant, she and him had had a very heated argument, he abandoned the house for her, she left the house as well to go chill out, met me and ended up in my bed.

Well, her husband has found out she was cheating on him, he had seen our N@kkd pictures, flew into a rage, and threw her out of his house! He’s threatening fire and brimstone that their marriage is over.

She’s currently staying with one of her aunts in Surulere while the family tries to make peace. That at this point in her life though, she doesn’t really care much if he doesn’t agree to take her back. She has realized I am the one she truly loves.

Because she didn’t want me to hear the story  from anyone else, she came to tell me herself.

I was way too shocked to say anything else till Yemisi left my house. I told my family and friends. They are all in shock as well.

I haven’t talked to Yemisi since she came to confess. She hasn’t called me either. What do I do?

Yemisi hasn't called you afterwards cos she thinks you can't be with her anymore,she hid this away from you all this while,she feels you will never forgive her. Try to find out what they were always fighting about. She has been married for 4years without a child?? Hope she doesn't have any issue with childbearing, hmmmm...I still think you need to know more about this her failed marriage..So pick up your phone and put a call through to yemisi if you think you're still interested in her & knowing more about the issue..#Deuces cool

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
see season film..abeg who fit summarize grin

Be careful dude..what she did to her husband she could do to u also if ur relationship starts going under the rocks.. be smart!
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by balash(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is this for real
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just have difficulty swallowing this... Hook, line and sinker. undecided
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by schumastic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
how much is this plot of land? grin grin grin
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by columbus007(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well there's no lie detector to know d truth,but even as that somthg tells me u might be saying d truth,d question is how do u now deal with it,if Nt for my mum and lovely sisters,i would have denouce women for long,some of them came to dis earth with chicken head undecided
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Askseek(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Obviously brutal honesty was one sided

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by dilini(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tales by moonlight to be screen-played and titled in a Super-story billed to be out...

It's not your fault and believe me if she did that to her supposed husband then she can do it to you... I mean cheat on you.

I presume you are from Southwest and she also is from southwest... but did you say she cannot conceive which has become the bane of contention with her hubby>?

You better run as fast as your legs can carry you because the man himself will come for your head!

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by jashar(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
1. Some ladies ain't loyal.

2. That's why I'm against premarital s.ex. Just can't tell who's bed you're hopping into. undecided

3. Isn't it better he forgets about the lady?

4. The 2 both of them should give their lives to Christ. smiley kiss
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by babyfaceafrica: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by gbens2000(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Op just did a copy and paste with no sauce source. undecided

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lailas-blog-reader-just-found-out-his.html?m=1
u just shot the op

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by balash(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Op just did a copy and paste with no sauce source. undecided

Thanks jare, I actually got mine on twitter though and I thought I added
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by balash(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
gbens2000:
u just shot the op

I forgot ni Mr man, Shey I claimed I was the one it happened to ni lol
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by agrovick(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
The irony is if they both end up together, the dude will find it difficult to trust her as he might harbor the thought of the lady behaving in a similar manner when minor issues arise between them. Every malam to his own kettle though.
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by samsono30: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
see guy stop decievimg ur self, dat so call cheap slut yemisi never luv u, she is only after ur oil money, hw would a married lady have one night stand the 1st night the met, and if that really happened, she must sleeping around and i wont be surprise if that is the reason her and her husband are always fighting. My brother if 2 day she knws u're no longer working in that oil company i bet u she will dump u. she is not ashame that her family have heard she had nude pics, nd she does not care if the matter between her husband is resolved, u will understand that she a gold digger. Y didnt she tell the guy d first day d met that she is married, if he wont work away. Think of it if she has hide this from u, what other things do think she wld be hiding.
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by AfroKnight: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheesy impossicant
Re: A Guy Just Found Out His Girlfriend Has Been Married For 4 Years. by ednut1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
dear desperate bloggers. pple dont buy ur lies anymore

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Apologise To Sexy Fan She Rape.! / Bride Who Doesn’t Have Any Girlfriends; She Did This... / 30 Category Of Romancelanders Keeping The Forum Buzzing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.