Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court (14082 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by senatordave1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Patience has gone mad again.before she decides to go to a european court or an okosisi court like a particular governor,let her return all loots.up buhari and apc
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
This mama piss never ceases to amaze me ooooo.

The next thing would be INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.

Na only u waka come, dear Mama Piss?

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why west africa & not pluto?... I laff in chinco!!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by aisammy4: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
martyns303:
Usually when EFCC nab politicians, they (politicians) agree to forfeit certain amounts or deny owning such properties since the funds are in someone else name.

This woman didn't deny owning the funds, in fact she came out to claim ownership. She didn't forfeit it, she is fighting for it. Maybe, just maybe she earned this money.

How did she earn that much, I don't know. Let her go to court and convince a judge how she earned it. EFCC should stop harrassing the woman and take her to court.

NB: she was the first lady from state level to federal level. Favor seekers, well wishers, politicians, industralist, lobbist could have all contributed to that money....

well said , may be na contribution she gather take get 15billion
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by aisammy4: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=ZuzuMan post=49690295][/quote]

bros. u r in the spirit. Naija 4 live. This na action in motion, reality is real, theives are saves, the poor cry...does this make sense..nop? That is Nigeria for you. Only God can help us
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
it's HIGH TIME!! my turn is coming, I'd sue the govt for wasting our time at home after forcing us to undergo NYSC training.

yes!!nah govt keep most of us at home, not laziness. we are all hardworking.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
babadee1:

EFCC is doing their job in a professional manner. You and mama peace are the shameless ones.
come!!if I slap you?! EFCC no smart in anyway, what professional job? to squeeze face and intimidate citizens with their job?

truth be told, they only work for the FG and not Nigeria, let the judiciary system be fixed and let's see how high they fly.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by dionma: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mama Peace cannot be claiming company funds when he is not a director, shareholder or staff of the company. A company is a disntict legal personality. That you have an ATM in the company name does not make u the owner of the funds. The directors and shareholders of a company own and manage the company.

The money does not belong to Mama Peace legally speaking. She claim that the representatives of the company are fake albeit she is yet to tell us who the genuine represenatatives are. He who asserts must prove.

There is the other issue of how he earned the money - about 6 billion naira, current conversion rate.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Yeligray(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Anywhere she like make she go,all we are saying bring back our money
this woman stole notin d pple lottinq money r al around u even 2day its still going on nd u say bring back our money. The one's dat has been recovered what has it been used for?...pple r dyin each day with d rich gettinq richer, nd d poor gettinq poorer, no sufficient power,no education,no roads,nd now u say bring bk our money. The money in NIGRIA NOW IS ENOUGH TO FEED GENERATIONS. Open urs eyes u r just being deceived.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
greenpasture:
Is this a human rights case or a criminal case? What rights have been unfairly withheld? She isn't incarcerated,

Oh I get it

Right to stole funds. A right enjoyed by the elite
Good point

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Ripama: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
martyns303:
Usually when EFCC nab politicians, they (politicians) agree to forfeit certain amounts or deny owning such properties since the funds are in someone else name.

This woman didn't deny owning the funds, in fact she came out to claim ownership. She didn't forfeit it, she is fighting for it. Maybe, just maybe she earned this money.

How did she earn that much, I don't know. Let her go to court and convince a judge how she earned it. EFCC should stop harrassing the woman and take her to court.

NB: she was the first lady from state level to federal level. Favor seekers, well wishers, politicians, industralist, lobbist could have all contributed to that money....
. I laugh!!! The wisdom is profitable. She is just foolhardy bro. She has no image no protect. Just money miss road, dt is fortunate to be d wife of a formal president of Nigeria. She is a fool! U will see d shame dt will follow. Even, her husband cannot defend her from d pending damnation.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Princewell2012(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
funnynation:
But wait ooo. I never hear GEJ talk anything concerning this case oo. Abi he no get anything to say? Maybe he no wan anything wey go dent his image..

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*

They say anyone wey one catch a fawl na him pikin them they use cacham.

Jonathan's silence is gold.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Justiceleague1: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Buhari is only after gej and his rising fame. Buhari is a monumental disgrace. This place is full of monuMENTAL zombies. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Justiceleague1: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO FOOLS...GEJ KNOWS THAT
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Buhari is only after gej and his rising fame. Buhari is a monumental disgrace.
This place is full of monuMENTAL zombies.
grin
lol
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by byna: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
slimpoppa:
no problem.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by AWEsomeRay(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
He whom the Gods want to kill............................

Kontinu..
.......he first makes mad
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Bodexman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Etizz:
really?? I where did she get dat idea from

Her brother is a judge in Gambia. Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Bodexman(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Etizz:
really?? I where did she get dat idea from

Her brother is a mighty judge in Gambia. Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by brexit: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
She is exposing herself to the outside community in the negative,this is laughable.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by PastorOla1: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
I WILL APPRECIATE IF SHE CAN TELL US HOW SHE GOT THE MONEY IN QUESTION.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by HBIAFRA1: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Imagine ur last words "our stolen fotune", where is ur so called stollen fortune mr man ? I only knw oil in nigeria is in my backyard and no one is in afonja's base, even when any money is recovered from PEJ, u won't gain a dime from it as it will go d way other so called recovered loots has gone, thank God d north has started giving ur mini god "tinubu" d kind of treatment he deserves and soon, we wil know who the next will be !
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

This woman has no shame. I am trying to imagine how it would be like waking up to such a woman by your side,every morning in bed.

My pity goes out to Goodluck Jonathan.

I seem to remember,that in law they say he(she in this case)who must seek equity,must come with clean hands.

Are the hands of Patience Ebele Jonathan's clean?so all of a sudden our Judiciary system is biased?the same Judiciary that Gave your Lap Dog (Wike)the Governorship of Rivers State is now biased?

The same Judiciary that just Confirmed your husbands lackey,in Bayelsa State as a Governor is now biased?

The lawyers advising you are not just your enemies,but also the enemies of Nigeria.

The Court in Gambia is too near. Take the matter to the World Court at the Hague in the Netherlands,and also the Southwark Crown Court in London.

After you finish Globetrotting from one Court to another,we the people of Nigeria will be Patiently waiting like your name "Patience" to collect back our stolen fortune.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by timeup: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
martyns303:

. our treasury contributed to it, abi u don forget?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by Abibe4u: 6:16am On Sep 27, 2016
funnynation:
But wait ooo. I never hear GEJ talk anything concerning this case oo. Abi he no get anything to say? Maybe he no wan anything wey go dent his image..

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC* *CFR*
The image is already dented.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by indie22(f): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
martyns303:

The source of the contributions from favour seekers, politicians, lobbyist etc is still the Nation's money on the account of the free looting allowed during Jonathan's tenure.

This is not a witch-hunting matter, Madam Peshee needs to return the money she stole while her hubby was in the government.

Call a spade a spade, she's a common thief without shame or a conscience.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court by funnynation(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abibe4u:
The image is already dented.
who dent am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari At The African Union Peace Meeting In Ethiopia / FG May Release Detained Terrorists In Exchange For 68 Train Hostages / Jonathan: Uncertainty After Retirement Is Fuelling Corruption In Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.