Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigeria Vs Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Ipob (669 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Countdown To Dec 22nd In Enugu: Buhari Vs Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Ipob by toby2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
good morning ladies and gentlemen from all races and ethnic groups in Nigeria... I am compled to write this cos of the few observations of mine on this forum, which i think also transcends to our socia lives as individuals.
First, the hate we bear for one another is so great the brightness of the sun can't illuminate. You'll hear the names like flat heads, south-waste to mention but a few. If other countries we so envy harbour such hatred they won't be what they are.
We argue we don't have anything binding us as a nation... How about the singular fact that we are humans, the fact that we all want comfortable lives for ourselves and our children(save those who are sons of perditions though). We have alot to achieve as a nation.
Second, if other tribes were in the positions of ipob, they most likely would have done the same. The way the govt is one-sided with the development is enough for those guys to raise their brows. But that said and done, until we all call a spade a spade, development may remain a far fetched thing.
I would beseech us all to stand to gether. A house that divides against itself will surely fall. Even if all regions stay on its own without unity, it will still crumble. The world has gone past the era of building walls, its high time we build strong relationships with each other rather than finding faults, calling names, and all this bigots we exhibit here and in our daily lives. Every human created by God has a fault, imperfect, uncomplete... Our imperfections is not a pointer to our tribe rather than the fact that we r humans.
The day our love for power is overwritten by the power of love is the day we will know what true comfort, peace and flexing of life is...

I am @tobinco55b

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ipob by macluvph1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
OP, please tell that to the tribe and region that has presided over Nigeria as a country for 38years and 11 years respectively.

As for the region that has presided 6 years below don't tell them that because the former aforementioned regions couldn't give the later free hand to preside and succeed without unleashing the most demonic terrorist and most unpatriotic media.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ipob by brize(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigeria is a country and not a nation, not binds us as a nation that's why I can't pray in my church on Fridays in Northern Nigeria and I can't drink alcohol without hiding (that's if you see where to buy) in that same North......... Nothing binds us that's why I can't greet an elder, the normal good morning without bowing / lying flat down on the ground unless I will be seen as a disrespectful person (which I may not be)..... Nigeria is a country and never a nation....... Don't tell me to give peace a chance because I have not asked for war, I only asked for justice to be done against the injustice done by the Britain...................... Let's work together you may say? Yes we have been working together for 102 years now but we are still divided and un-progressive ........ Let's try Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Ipob by BiafranPrince: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmm

Re: Nigeria Vs Ipob by limeta(f): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
brize:
Nigeria is a country and not a nation, not binds us as a nation that's why I can't pray in my church on Fridays in Northern Nigeria and I can't drink alcohol without hiding (that's if you see where to buy) in that same North......... Nothing binds us that's why I can't greet an elder, the normal good morning without bowing / lying flat down on the ground unless I will be seen as a disrespectful person (which I may not be)..... Nigeria is a country and never a nation....... Don't tell me to give peace a chance because I have not asked for war, I only asked for justice to be done against the injustice done by the Britain...................... Let's work together you may say? Yes we have been working together for 102 years now but we are still divided and un-progressive ........ Let's try Biafra

I like you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Ipob by toby2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
brize:
hmmm, very insightful. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day:governor David Umahi Increases Workers Salary / Live Pics:Buhari & El-rufai Attend Historic POP Of Nigerian Defence Academy / The President & His Quintessential Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.