Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? (11945 Views)

Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Alighoda2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
my niggaz pls need help on this question,there is a girl I want to bleep,but we are not that close,she use to be my neighbour,we do chat on what's app,so this evening she just message that she is bored does this mean she want me to bleep her?
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by layla129(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
What A girl cannot say she is bored again?
Check yourself bro...naso craze dey start angry

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Bluezy13(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla129:
Did you forget the part that says ...she just message...

Obviously, that calls for two things:
To take her out or
to bleep her
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by layla129(f): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

Did you forget the part that says ...she just message...

Obviously, that calls for two things:
To take her out or
to bleep her

So Can't i send you a message telling you i'm bored? I just need your company...that's all. Does that mean i want to fvck?
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Rapsodee(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
It simply means take her out,then in the process,something may occur.
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Bluezy13(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla129:

So Can't i send you a message telling you i'm bored? I just need your company...that's all. Does that mean i want to fvck?
I just need your company

That falls under the first option.

Besides, something else might happen in that process...
probably, fvck!!!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by layla129(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

I just need your company

That falls under the first option.

Besides, something else might happen in that process...
probably, fvck!!!

Ok, let's agree on this one. OP, take her out with a condom in your pocket.
Truce?
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Alighoda2(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla129:
What A girl cannot say she is bored again? babe na wa for u o,this gal am talking we are not that close, and we were not chatting
layla129:
layla129:
Alighoda2:
my niggaz pls need help on this question,there is a girl I want to bleep,but we are not that close,she use to be my neighbour,we do chat on what's app,so this evening she just message that she is bored does this mean she want me to bleep her?
layla129:
Alighoda2:
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Bluezy13(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla129:

Ok, let's agree on this one. OP, take her out with a condom in your pocket. Truce?
If we hadn't agreed on this one;

I would have given you the lashes instead cheesy
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by layla129(f): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bluezy13:

If we hadn't agreed on this one;

I would have given you the lashes instead cheesy

grin
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by layla129(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op, why the multiple quoting
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Alighoda2(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
this gal am talking about we are not too close,I knew her through my roommate, and my roommate was doing friends with benefits with her,but they are no longer together, so I don't really knw weda she want me to continue from were my friend stop.
Re: If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? by Alighoda2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
layla, why u dey attack me like this,I no sabi quote that why

(1) (Reply)

........ / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.