Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice (35941 Views)

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Delta Residents Celebrate Ibori's Release From Prison / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by wristbangle: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can't believe some set of human beings are so backward to celebrate an uncommon talent in looting affairs.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by naverr: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
m
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Cizzle1234: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Delta People no ever get sense..
ur fada 4 dat word

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Achorise: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
How we celebrate criminals in this country.
If only Nigeria can arrest and prosecute all past governors, you will know how rich we are.

You will know that Patience Jonathan stole stipend.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by emmalexabl(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Like bola tinubu like james ibori.. .

If Nigeria were to be a civil society and not a zoo. ,the

likes of these men have no business breathing free air..

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by bolt000(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians are confused, they dont know what they want.. we need foreign intervention.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Franky826: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Residents rejoice? And we still wonder why Nigeria is backwards?

I cry for this country. After sucking the state dry?

Read on strive Masiyiwa 's fb page how he testified against this beast. And so many financial atrocities this man committed.

Open your eyes people. Celebrate good men not these!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by idris4r83(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Awon werey
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by pippimp(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
ogorwyne:

Really? How many Delta people u know?

He mean't Nigerians. It was a typo. I believe Delta state is in Nigeria.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by DaGC(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:

And you just used the opinion of some people to judge an entire state undecided

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by MadCow1: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cizzle1234:
ur fada 4 dat word

grin

Bros why you dey provoke na?
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by erico2k2(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yomieluv:
someone that deserved been shot at close range, yet some fools think Ibori is the best thing to happen to them, after sliced bread.

Illiteracy, and poverty goes hand in hand, the man that plunges a whole state into poverty, by doing nothing.

Yet some gullible people thinks such crook deserve a rosy welcome..

Poverty can truly be inherited...

At times I ask God what's my offence for creating me to Africa..
Bro if you ever go to his home town yoy will see the reason they are rejoicing . U need to see what this dude did in 8 years .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by MadCow1: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
DaGC:

And you just used the opinion of some people to judge an entire state undecided

The sentiments on Ibori in Delta State is unanimously carried by the majority.. Meanwhile I don grove Asaba and Warri and Sapele and I was like WTF? angry
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by sinceraconcept(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oleeeeeee wolu, the thief and notorious armed robber I back o.
Meanwhile his illiterate supporters may welcome him with drums. Africans with African mentality

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Teespice(f): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
politically powerful, rejoicing for his return and grand reception for an ex convict.

okay oooo.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by mn09abk: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
When comes back he will now serve his own time in Kuje.....He is not free yet o...Quote me anywhere grin
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by martineinstein(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
just watch out:its same youth dat throw tantrums at corrupt politicians will be d ones dat will worsip him..

Nigerian youths: directionless sets of ppl

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Eazybay(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am overjoyed!! Those up dea making negative comments CERTAINLY don't know anything about the ODIDIGBODIGBO of AFRICA!! The man created jobs and empowered individuals.. Embarked on massive infrastructural development. D same ppl dat call Tinubu d jagaban even when dem know say na looter would still flood dis place to say TRASH!

Delta State can vote Ibori again if possible, DAT alone should pass d msg across

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by DaGC(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:

The sentiments on Ibori in Delta State is unanimously carried by the majority.. Meanwhile I don grove Asaba and Warri and Sapele and I was like WTF? angry

And now the 'Majority' of your 3visited cities has become an entire state. Bro good day.

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by skup008(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
sad
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by martineinstein(m): 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
my neighbouring state,especially doz of urhobo xtract will always see diz man as south africans see mandela as dia saviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Leopantro: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
confused people
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Teespice(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Omeife2:
Its Only in Nigeria that Ex-convicted leaders will be celebrated on return; Bode George,Late Diepreye alamieyeseigha, James Ibori e.t.c.. And we wonder why the cycle of corruption never ends. God help us

phew.

Only in Nigeria.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by brightpre(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
maximilian0:
A known criminal , person wen go prison the fact say nigerian law say him dey innocent is just a tip of the corrupt legal system
Instead of him to be shamed and disgraced you guys want to welcome him

Delta state people no get sense
u are not proper, why are you now generalizing it now,to whom brain is given sense is expected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Lustig(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smh... Ibori na ur God? Where una 'lives' hide b4? Politicians and mis-yarning na 5 & 6
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by datemax: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is the reason why corruption will never end in this country. I weep for this country.
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by maximilian0(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
brightpre:
u are not proper, why are you now generalizing it now,to whom brain is given sense is expected.
go and talk to your people sense dey pain them
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Ajjubhai(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
MadCow1:
true brother grin grin
Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by Leopantro: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eazybay:
I am overjoyed!! Those up dea making negative comments CERTAINLY don't know anything about the ODIDIGBODIGBO of AFRICA!! The man created jobs and empowered individuals.. Embarked on massive infrastructural development. D same ppl dat call Tinubu d jagaban even when dem know say na looter would still flood dis place to say TRASH!

Delta State can vote Ibori again if possible, DAT alone should pass d msg across

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by NairaMaster1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hiploko:
era of chains u mean?
Ok, you think your suffering and smiling change exists in Delta?
Franky826:
Residents rejoice? And we still wonder why Nigeria is backwards?
I cry for this country. After sucking the state dry?
Read on strive Masiyiwa 's fb page how he testified against this beast. And so many financial atrocities this man committed.
Open your eyes people. Celebrate good men not these!
Who is then a good man in Nigerian politics? I guess they're the like of saint Amaechi, Buratai, Danbazau, Tinubu et Al. Sorry no good man here. Allow them celebrate the one they like just like they are celebrating the foregoing.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by martineinstein(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Bro if you ever go to his home town yoy will see the reason they are rejoicing . U need to see what this dude did in 8 years .
another lost and directionless youth....smh for u

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Is Set To Return By December, Delta Residents Rejoice by mmsen: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why would anyone rejoice at his return?

He stole money and rightfully went to prison.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos / Photo Of President Buhari Picking His Teeth / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.